Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-28-2019, 09:50 PM   #3766
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

horsey post nothing but memes because he KOWS all of it is BS lies, and he is not abotto post anything that can be challenged or verified.

An that is all you need know 'bout horsey.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:24 PM   #3767
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So now it's gone from "any day now," meaning, Trump will either be forced to resign, be impeached and convicted in the Senate etc. etc. etc...

to

Hey, maybe we can get him walking out the door as soon as his term is up.

How much you wanna bet that doesn't happen either? We can revisit this post when the time comes...but with ely not around (the human wayback machine), we'll likely forget about it.
as Schiff says, there is ample evidence that a crime may have been committed ... that is why we need to investigate further.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-28-2019, 10:26 PM   #3768
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Dan Coats' (Trump appointee) testimony before the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee?

Barr admitting in the still refused to be released Mueller Report that Russia offered the campaign assistance multiple times?

This is selective listening, Tom.

I'm not sure why some of you are picking this hill to fight on...
You know, I have to hand it to Ely....He knows when to muck his hand and step away from the site....

Case in point:

Word on the street says Rep. Devin Nunes will be Acting DNI Director...Imagine that!...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-28-2019, 10:31 PM   #3769
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
horsey post nothing but memes because he KOWS all of it is BS lies, and he is not abotto post anything that can be challenged or verified.

An that is all you need know 'bout horsey.

Verify this, chimp

horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-28-2019, 10:37 PM   #3770
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Verify this, chimp
My post prior to yours here, puts an end to the charade....Sorry Horsey, it's all over, Dems are doomed...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-28-2019, 11:42 PM   #3771
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
My post prior to yours here, puts an end to the charade....Sorry Horsey, it's all over, Dems are doomed...
I would not only agree with this post but tell you since you have stopped using the Q stuff your batting 1000 percent. Of course it does not hurt the whole Mueller thing was bogus to begin with. The AOC+3 (squad) is leading their party into ruins. This is all too early yet, but it is not good for any of the democrat candidates or Nancy Pelosi.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2019, 01:11 AM   #3772
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You know, I have to hand it to Ely....He knows when to muck his hand and step away from the site....

Case in point:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80142225383425

Word on the street says Rep. Devin Nunes will be Acting DNI Director...Imagine that!...
May the Big Ugly begin.Nancy doesn't like it so it must be good, The deep state gatekeeper is gone.

Last edited by woodtoo; 07-29-2019 at 01:13 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2019, 02:35 AM   #3773
highnote

What good will it do to charge Trump with a crime after he leaves office?

He will probably get re-elected, but at his age, he could die before his second term is up.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #3774
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Verify this, chimp

OK, ready?

It is a blatant lie.
And you know it.
You just post lies and cartoons.
That is all you are.

If you ever call in sick, PA can get GOOFY to fill in for you.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:58 PM   #3775
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Actually Schumer is correct. The intel community wers the first to uncover Russian interference in thee 2016 campaign to elevate Trump's chances.

Mueller's report verifies this. g
As already noted in today's new thread, a Clinton appointed judge from SDNY threw out the DNCs lawsuit claiming the above nonsense you speak of.

I watched the dem debate last night. Not one word was spoken about impeachment. You've clung to that hope for so long. Why do you think the candidates have abandoned that strategy all of a sudden? (Snicker)
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 05:09 PM   #3776
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
As already noted in today's new thread, a Clinton appointed judge from SDNY threw out the DNCs lawsuit claiming the above nonsense you speak of.

I watched the dem debate last night. Not one word was spoken about impeachment. You've clung to that hope for so long. Why do you think the candidates have abandoned that strategy all of a sudden? (Snicker)
Let's see, Mueller report no collusion with Russia by any U.S. citizen or organization associated with the President. We don't know about the President's non-associates as Mueller admitted, under oath, it was not in his purview. Thus, it does not preclude collusion with Russia by U.S. citizens and organizations unrelated to the President, i.e. the DNC, HRC campaign and individuals associated with those organizations and other individuals.

The government admitted has no evidence to support any assertion of Russian government involvement in the 2016 election regarding the so-called Russian bot case.

Now the DNC's civil lawsuit regarding Russian interference has been tossed due to no evidence.

Based on the Mueller report and Judicial findings, anyone who wants to claim that the President or his campaign colluded with Russia needs to be fitted for a tin foil hat or is just lying.

However, all those who hoped for collusion with Russia be of good cheer, your wishes about collusion may come true.

There is a good possibility of collusion by the DNC, the HRC campaign and individuals involved with the DNC and the HRC campaign as well as the candidate herself.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-31-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 06:15 PM   #3777
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Based on the Mueller report and Judicial findings, anyone who wants to claim that the President or his campaign colluded with Russia needs to be fitted for a tin foil hat or is just lying.
hcap HAS plans for a tin foil hat - he posted them once.
So he is one lucky guy!
Old 08-05-2019, 01:35 PM   #3778
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Bombshell. U.S. Attorney John Durham has Mifsud testimony about who instructed him to contact Papadopoulos and the reasons. Mifsud's deposition is in the hands of the Senate Judiciary Committee too.

According to Trey Gowdy, responding to Maria Bartiromo's questions based on her interview with Papadopuolos the FBI has wire-taps of Halper attempting to get Papadopulos to accept assistance from Russia (delivering Clinton emails). The tapes contain exculpatory evidence not presented to the FISC.

The exculpatory evidence, per Bartiromo is George Papadopoulos absolutely refusing to accept any engagement therein. Confirming that outline, Gowdy notes there are more recordings (and transcripts) of a similar nature, where the FBI was attempting to bait other Trump campaign officials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...re-exculpatory

More evidence of framing innocent U.S. citizens and withholding evidence of innocence by corrupt FBI leadership.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #3779
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

No Deep State though. No Witch Hunt. All valid and worthwhile. 'Cause it's Trump.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:55 PM   #3780
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Bombshell. U.S. Attorney John Durham has Mifsud testimony about who instructed him to contact Papadopoulos and the reasons. Mifsud's deposition is in the hands of the Senate Judiciary Committee too.

According to Trey Gowdy, responding to Maria Bartiromo's questions based on her interview with Papadopuolos the FBI has wire-taps of Halper attempting to get Papadopulos to accept assistance from Russia (delivering Clinton emails). The tapes contain exculpatory evidence not presented to the FISC.

The exculpatory evidence, per Bartiromo is George Papadopoulos absolutely refusing to accept any engagement therein. Confirming that outline, Gowdy notes there are more recordings (and transcripts) of a similar nature, where the FBI was attempting to bait other Trump campaign officials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...re-exculpatory

More evidence of framing innocent U.S. citizens and withholding evidence of innocence by corrupt FBI leadership.
This is an explosive development. They were not looking for a crime concerning Russia they were developing a crime out of thin air, it is important to note dates as this was only mere DAYS after the Special Council was appointed. They have a much more detailed account at The Last Refuge on Aug. 4th