Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #421
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
Do you enjoy the smell or the view down there with the ass clown?
Buzz-off. You've already made a complete fool of yourself jumping to conclusions about 'Don' and his post and then tying me in by association. That was quite a jump. Seemed almost psychotic.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but you had better be awfully sure before you run around like a loon making accusations of that nature.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #422
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Buzz-off. You've already made a complete fool of yourself jumping to conclusions about 'Don' and his post and then tying me in by association. That was quite a jump. Seemed almost psychotic.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but you had better be awfully sure before you run around like a loon making accusations of that nature.
Really?

Hmm. PA saw fit to remove the link to the website. Other comments in this thread back up my assertions about some of the ugly undertones on here. They're so obvious even the blind can see them, yet for some reason you aren't man enough to admit they are there.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 AM   #423
bigmack

Quote:
Really?

Hmm. PA saw fit to remove the link to the website. Other comments in this thread back up my assertions about some of the ugly undertones on here. They're so obvious even the blind can see them, yet for some reason you aren't man enough to admit they are there.
Man enough.

Let's see what a man you are and apologize to my brown ass like you did to Don for making assumptions like a bitch.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #424
lsbets

Quote:
Man enough.

Let's see what a man you are and apologize to my brown ass like you did to Don for making assumptions like a bitch.
Don deserved an apology. You don't.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #425
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Ahh...you don't like it when scripture is applied to real world situations, do you? You're much more comfortable sitting smugly in front of your keyboard stereotyping all religions as having whacky practices and beliefs, thereby setting up all non-religious or irreligious people as being the only truly rational human beings on the planet.

Again, you tell me. Should he have had those evil feelings in his heart toward anyone in the first place?

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.
NASB

Matt 22:39
39 "The second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
NASB

If he had those kind of evil thoughts in his heart toward whites, don't you think those thoughts and feelings would have played a significant role in the choice he made to assault Zim?

Sure, I'll be happy to answer but not by accepting your lame "D" premise! How about we play the "R" game, instead, and connect some dots in the process?

You have conceded that Martin acted imprudently, i.e unwisely or naively. Therefore, this implies that you think he would probably still be alive if he had taken a more prudent course of action -- if he had chosen differently. Don't forget: You have also conceded that when someone attacks someone, "ANYTHING" can happen. (And "anything" certainly did happen, didn't it!?) Since you think this way, then this further implies that at bare, stripped down, naked minimum, Martin is to one degree or another responsible for the outcome of the encounter. Instead of choosing wisely (as you and I both think he should have done) to defuse a potentially explosive situation (no pun intended), he chose, instead, to escalate it. So, let's look at the original proverbs text that I posted last night:

Prov 22:3
3 The prudent sees the evil and hides himself,
But the naive go on, and are punished for it.

NASB

In both our minds, we think that Martin could have acted imprudently, by what little we know, when he freely chose to assault Zim. Martin saw a bad (evil) situation in the making and instead of "running" from it or trying to distance himself from it, or "hiding" himself from it as the proverb teaches, he took a foolish or naive tact. If we're correct, he acted in a manner that is completely contrary to the first part of the text...he "went on". He threw himself further into the "evil" situation, instead of searching for a way out.

Moreover, since we both think he acted imprudently, then did he not suffer the consequences of his choice? Was he not "punished for it"?

You cannot logically tell me that you actually agree with the first part of the text, but then disagree with the second part whenever someone ignores the counsel of the first part.

You see, you don't like scripture because in most cases, there's no wiggle room to escape the force of any given text. But I make no apologies for applying scripture to life because scripture is the Rule of Life, whether you wish to accept that or not. It's the Rule Book for Living. When we don't follow the rules, bad things can happen in this life -- sometimes very bad things. If you and I are right about Martin and he acted unwisely, then he certainly fits the proverbs template perfectly, doesn't he?

Boxcar
For some reason, you just don't get it. I never really believed what others have said about you over the years, but I have to admit, I'm starting to come around.

What part of "even if everything terrible that you think of Martin turns out to be true, he still did not DESERVE to take the bullet that ended his life."

That's the bottom line.

All this "evil in his heart," "black militant" cockamamie BS doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the end.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:20 AM   #426
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
How rich! My take on the Rug is vindicated. A progressive is a progressive is a progressive. Not a dime's worth of real difference between Rom and the current guy.

God save America from progressives....PLEASE!

Boxcar
P.S. But how did the Rug look in it?
Wow...you're more clueless than usual tonight.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #427
bigmack

Quote:
Don deserved an apology. You don't.
Well for gawd sake, grab a mirror & Apollo to your puss. You're making a buffoon of yourself.

I don't care 'cause the kid is black.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #428
lsbets

Quote:

I don't care 'cause the kid is black.
Did I say that? Or did you extrapolate that because that's what you wanted me to say? I took exception to your ease in accepting blatantly racist material on this site. Go take a reading comprehension course, you need it.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:34 AM   #429
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This thread has gone so totally off the rails it's frightening.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #430
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, the entire racial component of this tragedy (manufactured to date, I might add, as there isn't a scintilla of evidence that the shooting was racially motivated) is yet ANOTHER example of the Democratic party's keen interest on keeping racism alive and thriving in the United States of America.

The most glaring example of this is when they refer to Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic."

Are you shitting me?

White Hispanic?

When they start referring to Obama as the first "White Black President," then I'll buy into this giant slab of horseshit.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:48 AM   #431
bigmack

All this directed at me when it turned out you were in a state of psychosis and no appolgy for me? What a gyp. What a punk.

Quote:
lsbets: So if you buy into that its okay to link to a white supremacist website?
Give me a break. I expect that from Box, not you.

lsbets: I would have thought you would be one of the first to jump all over someone posting white supremacist garbage. I guess I thought too highly of you.

lsbets: So you're okay with people posting racist stuff on here. Good for you. You now fall in the worthless pos category to me. I'm done with you. I think I havemore respect for mosty and Goren.

lsbets: You justify it and do not express even the slightest misgiving about it. Yes, I am irrational in detesting racism. I've gone after people on here in the past for posting anti Semetic crap. Only difference is I didn't stand alone there. Maybe you and some others like Jews better than the darker minorities. I know, you have plenty of black friends.
You pay attention to this joint - Is it any surprise to you that I don't dig creeps runnin' around calling people racists?
Old 03-29-2012, 01:59 AM   #432
lsbets

You spent all the time quoting, can you show where that says you don't care because the kid is black? Looks like those quotes back up my point.

Now if you'd like to post quotes, be honest and put up the ones from others - the link to the white supremacist site, the black militant crap, or maybe the one about how can you expect black people to act responsibly (paraphrasing there). The undertones in this thread have been hideously ugly.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:05 AM   #433
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I really believe that link was the result of someone googling and picking the first link that comes up that supports whatever stats they are looking for, not realizing what the source truly was.

When I saw the name of that URL, I knew exactly what I was dealing with...others may not be so observant...
Old 03-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #434
bigmack

Quote:
I am also outraged by the knee jerk reaction from race baiters on both sides, but more so by those who purport to be upset about media bias and either downplay or justify the needless killing of a 17 year old because Jesse and Al are on the other side and they foam at the mouth like rabid dogs whenever those two are involved.
Learn to read your own posts and don't be so phucking dishonest.

You've sprayed your innuendos all over the joint.

You were forced to apologize to Don. Why do you suppose that is?

That's right, Assumption by Psychosis.

Live with it, Mr. Accuser.

Barely Yours,

Leonard P. Worthless
PoS

Old 03-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #435
lsbets

I wasn't forced to apologize to anyone. I apologized to Don after his response. Its called being a man, you should try it.

You are psychotic. Get help, you need it.

And does that quote of mine show that I said YOU don't care because the kid was black? Nope, sure doesn't. You are the dishonest one. Hey, maybe if Obamacare is upheld you can get some meds, you need it.

BTW,are you gonna go back and reference the posts I recommended? Of course not, that would require being man enough to admit that I'm right, and you definitely ain't man enough.

Last edited by lsbets; 03-29-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: