Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #406
Ocala Mike

Trayvon Martin

Some "inconvenient truths" are starting to surface regarding the fact that the funeral director reported no evidence that Trayvon was in a fight (shouldn't the forensics people have a record of that?), and there is a police video of Zimmerman showing no visible wounds or blood on him after the alleged fight (again, didn't the Sanford PD examine and/or photograph him?).

This is starting to look like a cover up, and I'm thinking the original State Attorney is going to get taken down on this.

Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's father, is a retired Orange County judge; probably part of the "good ol' boy" network that's all too prevalent here.

Ocala Mike
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #407
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
Some "inconvenient truths" are starting to surface regarding the fact that the funeral director reported no evidence that Trayvon was in a fight (shouldn't the forensics people have a record of that?), and there is a police video of Zimmerman showing no visible wounds or blood on him after the alleged fight (again, didn't the Sanford PD examine and/or photograph him?).
For those that would like a convenient link to a related story with surveillance video from the evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin...opstories.html

ABC was nice enough to jam their friggin' logo all over the relevant images in the video.

-Robert James Smith, 1989

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 03-28-2012 at 11:43 PM.
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #408
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
For those that would like a convenient link to a related story with surveillance video from the evening.

ABC was nice enough to jam their friggin' logo all over the relevant images in the video.
Wait a minute! AC said it is a fact that Martin started a fight and thats why Zimmerman wasn't charged. If the AC says it, it must be true. That video is obviously doctored. Probably by one of them militant blacks.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #409
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
Wait a minute! AC said it is a fact that Martin started a fight and thats why Zimmerman wasn't charged. If the AC says it, it must be true. That video is obviously doctored. Probably by one of them militant blacks.
The investigator also wanted to press charges but was denied by the attorney generals office.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #410
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Bingo Bango.

The kid being black, I barely think about it. But some have been lead to believe it's the sole issue. Their minds are what we call pliable.

You want to see how bad people NEED for this to be about race? Drink this in:
[YT="12"]1IKKqnF0WlE[/YT]
Thank you for posting this, very informative.

Black friend of Zimmerman defends him, O'donnell & a NYT writer try to discredit him to no avail. Oliver was calm cool and truthful....Had to be frustrating for O'donnell and his lightweight
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #411
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
The investigator also wanted to press charges but was denied by the attorney generals office.
I know. The AC said its because Martin started the fight. Legal genius that he is.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #412
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith

from the link....This, I didn't know....

Last year the teen was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #413
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Thank you for posting this, very informative.

Black friend of Zimmerman defends him, O'donnell & a NYT writer try to discredit him to no avail. Oliver was calm cool and truthful....Had to be frustrating for O'donnell and his lightweight
Most of us upset on here about this could care less if Zimmerman is a racist or not. We already know he is a Gded idiot with a complex and a carry permit. What we, and the majority of Americans, don't like is the complete lack of investigation and ethics of the legal system in Sanford Florida.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #414
ElKabong

Quote:
We already know he is a Gded idiot with a complex and a carry permit. .
Not according to his friend. That's not how he's described.

But you know him better, so.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-02-29-nancygrace.jpg (44.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #415
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
from the link....This, I didn't know....

Last year the teen was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident.
Yeah, there is more information about this out there that I've seen... Let me look for the link...

This article goes into some detail composing a different portrait of the victim.

According to an October report of the incident by the Miami Dade Schools Police, obtained by the Miami Herald, Trayvon never received any punishment for the jewellery because he said it was not his and it belonged to a friend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qTa8PeR5

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 12:32 AM   #416
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Not according to his friend. That's not how he's described.

But you know him better, so.......
Yes... his friend... thats top notch credibility there...

Not the 40+ times he contacted the authorities, the time he hit a police officer, or his fiance, or the small detail that with a loaded weapon he chases after percieved evil-doers...

[YT="Real Life Superheroes"]hohnzMe0cWw[/YT]

He is one of those guys with a gun...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 03-29-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:34 AM   #417
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike

This is starting to look like a cover up, and I'm thinking the original State Attorney is going to get taken down on this.

Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's father, is a retired Orange County judge; probably part of the "good ol' boy" network that's all too prevalent here.

Ocala Mike
Funeral directors dont know dick about forensics. Take my word for that. Dealt with this issue before

The sanford pd may or may not have done a close inspection if Zimmer denied them. We dont know whether or not they obtained a warrant or subpoena for evidence. He was aparently not under arrest? Although we are not sure. There are a ton of rules that apply here. If his dad is a judge i am thinking dad or another attorney was there with him. Which would provide him with counsel, and a whole new set of rules kick in then. The video everybody is talking about is bogus. The quality doesnt appear to me to be good enough to draw any conclusions. The observations of the officers and the doctors report will be paramount.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #418
bigmack

Quote:
What we, and the majority of Americans, don't like is the complete lack of investigation and ethics of the legal system in Sanford Florida.
Don't you mean lack of evidence?

Q: Why did the Chief O' PoPo temporary step down? A: Accusations of racism.

Q: Why was he replaced by an 'African American'? A: Public Relations.

Q: Why was the Chief accused of racism when his Dept. recommended an arrest, after handcuffing and interviewing Zim? A: Race peddling and ASSumptions.

Why are you OUTRAGED by this story when altercations ending in death happen with regularity with no one being charged?

Because you've been led to believe it was a White/Hispanic & a black teen with an ice tea & Skittles. It MUST be about race.

You & lsbets are sheep.

IF it's proven this was not a race based crime, will you, Rev.Al, JJ, and every other alarmist jumping to conclusions get back to the rationale among us and say what tools you are?

The family has already said they're satisfied with how the investigation is now advancing. The time for outrage is over.

Would you like to address another case to see if that will send you into a conniption fit as well? I'll even withhold the race of the perp & victim so it can be evaluated without potential bias.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 12:48 AM   #419
lsbets

Quote:

Why are you OUTRAGED by this story when altercations ending in death happen with regularity with no one being charged?

Because you've been led to believe it was a White/Hispanic & a black teen with an ice tea & Skittles. It MUST be about race.

You & lsbets are sheep.
Do you enjoy the smell or the view down there with the ass clown?

I am outraged by this story because it appears that someone was killed for no good reason. I am also outraged by the knee jerk reaction from race baiters on both sides, but more so by those who purport to be upset about media bias and either downplay or justify the needless killing of a 17 year old because Jesse and Al are on the other side and they foam at the mouth like rabid dogs whenever those two are involved.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #420
jelly
Veteran

Quote:
Bingo Bango.

The kid being black, I barely think about it. But some have been lead to believe it's the sole issue. Their minds are what we call pliable.

You want to see how bad people NEED for this to be about race? Drink this in:
[YT="12"]1IKKqnF0WlE[/YT]

The real LAWRENCE O'DONNELL

LAWRENCE O'DONNELL: I don’t think he [Mitt Romney] believes everything in the Book of Mormon. I think he’s lying about that. It’s an insane document produced by a madman who was a criminal and a rapist. [...]

HUGH HEWITT: Would you say the same things about Mohammed as you just said about Joseph Smith?

O'DONNELL: Oh, well, I’m afraid of what the…that’s where I’m really afraid. I would like to criticize Islam much more than I do publicly, but I’m afraid for my life if I do.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...#ixzz1qTi83nYr
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply