Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2021, 04:31 PM   #1
boxcar

The Entire Biden Regime Should be Censored for its MISINFORMATION!

Why States Should Tune Out Washington’s COVID-19 Noise

As an example:

Biden, meanwhile, continues his unsuccessful vax-“shaming” campaign. He says that unvaccinated people “aren’t nearly as smart as I thought” and alleges that they “get sick and fill up our hospitals,” denying medical care to heart attack victims.

According to the Department of Health and Human Services, of the nation’s more than 919,500 hospital beds, COVID-19-associated hospital admissions totaled just 944 on July 24. That compares with 6,679 such hospital admissions in early January.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/...B0fZLV4Z1RrNSU

It gets more interesting as you read on...
Old 08-03-2021, 04:43 PM   #2
boxcar

More Lies...More Politicking

Gov. DeSantis fires back after Jen Psaki spreads misinformation about Florida face-mask policy in schools

The office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) fired back at White House press secretary Jen Psaki late Monday after she outright mischaracterized his guidance for face masks inside Florida schools.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/desant...reaking%20News
Old 08-04-2021, 12:29 PM   #3
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Why States Should Tune Out Washington’s COVID-19 Noise

As an example:

Biden, meanwhile, continues his unsuccessful vax-“shaming” campaign. He says that unvaccinated people “aren’t nearly as smart as I thought” and alleges that they “get sick and fill up our hospitals,” denying medical care to heart attack victims.

According to the Department of Health and Human Services, of the nation’s more than 919,500 hospital beds, COVID-19-associated hospital admissions totaled just 944 on July 24. That compares with 6,679 such hospital admissions in early January.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/...B0fZLV4Z1RrNSU

It gets more interesting as you read on...
OMG! This is completely clueless. People with Covid don’t just run into the hospital one day and leave the next. Sometimes they stay for a month or more. It’s not how many are admitted in a single day, it’s how many are in the hospital with Covid-19. In Florida, for example, there are currently 12,408 people hospitalized with Covid-19-the most ever.

Florida has approximately 59,000 hospital beds. That means 21% of all of Florida’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from a disease for which there is an easy and effective preventative.

Let’s also remember that there are other diseases and injuries occupying hospital beds.

Get vaccinated. It’s as simple as that.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:44 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
...occupied by patients suffering from a disease for which there is an easy and effective preventative.
Effective? Really.

Define effective?

They are now saying the Pfizer vax might wane in only SIX MONTH'S TIME.

How effective is that?

Then you have all these vaccinated people coming down with breakthrough cases. Variants...etc...

How long do you think it will take before your narrative changes....again...
Old 08-04-2021, 01:26 PM   #5
Elkchester Road

Quote:
OMG! This is completely clueless. People with Covid don’t just run into the hospital one day and leave the next. Sometimes they stay for a month or more. It’s not how many are admitted in a single day, it’s how many are in the hospital with Covid-19. In Florida, for example, there are currently 12,408 people hospitalized with Covid-19-the most ever.

Florida has approximately 59,000 hospital beds. That means 21% of all of Florida’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from a disease for which there is an easy and effective preventative.

Let’s also remember that there are other diseases and injuries occupying hospital beds.

Get vaccinated. It’s as simple as that.
What was your stance on Vaccines when President Trump was in charge and Biden and Harris were publicly shunning them??? That's what I thought.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Effective? Really.

Define effective?

How effective is that?

Then you have all these vaccinated people coming down with breakthrough cases. Variants...etc...

There's two reasons why the vaxxes cannot be effective. A) Mass paranoia among vaxxed people against the unvaxxed. This also betrays a lax of confidence in the vaxxes. And B) I'd bet the farm that there isn't a word said in any of the advise and consent forms, that potential vaxxers had to sign prior to getting their jabs, about how there is a direct correlation to the vaxxes' effectiveness that is contingent upon the vaxx status of others with whom the vaxxed come into contact! Prior to getting the jabs, potential vaxxers are sold a bill of goods about how effective and safe the vaxxes in and of themselves are; but then after they get the jabs it's revealed to the rest of the population that it's also up to the unvaxxed to keep the vaxxed safe by getting the jabs as well! It's as though full immunity can't kick in until other people also get the jabs!

This is another great example of how government and public health officials talk out of both sides of their mouth!
Old 08-04-2021, 02:15 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I don't remember having to sign anything...but then again I registered online...probably signed something electronically that I don't recall...oh well...LOL

I feel an episode of South Park coming on...
Old 08-04-2021, 04:33 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
I don't remember having to sign anything...but then again I registered online...probably signed something electronically that I don't recall...oh well...LOL

I feel an episode of South Park coming on...
You didn't sign something like this:

https://www.utsa.edu/roadmap/doc/cov...orm-pfizer.pdf ?
Old 08-04-2021, 05:46 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Effective? Really.

Define effective?

How effective is that?

Less than.08% of vaccinated people have come down with breakthrough infections. The vaccines were supposed to be 95% effective. Turns out they were 99.9% effective.
As for that six months thing.

1. It’s a pre print. Pre prints are presented so other scientists can look at the presentation and assess it. They say right on the paper that they should not be used for clinical decisions.
2. Effectiveness wanes does not mean effectiveness ends.
The Pfizer vaccine fell from 96 % effective to 84% effective over the six months. And they are constantly improving the vaccine.
We may always have to get an annual booster. Or maybe they will develop a vaccine that maintains its power.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:51 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
What was your stance on Vaccines when President Trump was in charge and Biden and Harris were publicly shunning them??? That's what I thought.
They never shunned the vaccine. They never said they wouldn’t get the vaccine if Trump told them to. What they did say; what you, of course, didn’t understand, is they wouldn’t get the vaccine just on Donald Trump’s say so without scientific proof.

I call that a wise choice.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:27 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
They never shunned the vaccine. They never said they wouldn’t get the vaccine if Trump told them to. What they did say; what you, of course, didn’t understand, is they wouldn’t get the vaccine just on Donald Trump’s say so without scientific proof.

So did "they" believe that Trump invented the vaccine in a basement somewhere? Were they ignorant of the sources of the vaxxes?
Old 08-04-2021, 06:36 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So did "they" believe that Trump invented the vaccine in a basement somewhere? Were they ignorant of the sources of the vaxxes?
Another great question.

These are the people of SCIENCE...so it's weird you even have to ask this question.

But these are the times we live in.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #13
davew

Quote:
Another great question.

These are the people of SCIENCE...so it's weird you even have to ask this question.

But these are the times we live in.
haven't you noticed? some 'science' is better / more believable than other
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2021, 12:29 PM   #14
Elkchester Road

Quote:

This is about the kind of answer everybody here expected from you. It is the exact same kind spinning of words, along with double-talking and flip-flopping, that has so much of the Population unwilling to be vaccinated.

You're consistent. I'll give you that.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:26 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
This is about the kind of answer everybody here expected from you. It is the exact same kind spinning of words, along with double-talking and flip-flopping, that has so much of the Population unwilling to be vaccinated.

You're consistent. I'll give you that.
Some of us call his kind of consistency: The ISS syndrome (Intermambly Stuck on Stupid).