Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 04-05-2021, 03:23 PM   #1
PowerUpPaynter

Rock Your World

This horse is a possible superstar in an otherwise weak crop. Buckpasser-X with a Candy Ride sire. Sign me up. Will be pounding him with 2 fist come derby day. Wonder if ill get northward of 6-1...
PowerUpPaynter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2021, 05:00 PM   #2
f2tornado

He came home a little slower than I prefer, albeit after a brisk pace, else I’d be jumping up too. Haskin is now on him like white on rice. If Concert Tour can win big in Ark then you probably will get 6-1 or more.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2021, 07:02 PM   #3
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter View Post
This horse is a possible superstar in an otherwise weak crop. Buckpasser-X with a Candy Ride sire. Sign me up. Will be pounding him with 2 fist come derby day. Wonder if ill get northward of 6-1...
You will get at least 6-1 on him. The favorite is likely to go off at 4-1 in Concert Tour wins Saturday.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:00 AM   #4
Musket Man

I'm wondering if this colt will dislike the kickback. I'm guessing Sadler and company will want an inside draw for him.

If I remember correctly, when JS ships to Churchill Downs and the state of Kentucky his record is abysmal. I have my own theory on that, but I'll refrain until I find his actual stats.
Musket Man is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
Hoops McCann

yes i like him too. he's classy.
Hoops McCann is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 03:22 PM   #6
1GCFAN

I see Essential Quality as the fav as people love an undefeated horse. They also like/respect Baffert so Concert Tout will probably be second choice.

There will be some juicy odds on the like of Rock Your World, Hidden Agenda, and others.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 03:40 PM   #7
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GCFAN View Post
I see Essential Quality as the fav as people love an undefeated horse. They also like/respect Baffert so Concert Tout will probably be second choice.

There will be some juicy odds on the like of Rock Your World, Hidden Agenda, and others.
Hidden Agenda?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 03:46 PM   #8
1GCFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Hidden Agenda?
Yeah, he will be warming up Known Agenda!
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 04:22 PM   #9
sbcaris

rock your world

Horses that qualify on my last 3 furlong angle comprise 67 percent of the winners of the ky derby and those that do not qualify on this method make up 33 percent of the winners.

Im hoping that Rock your world wins the roses because i have him in the sire pool at odds of 47-1. I bet all the RANs they offered and just hope they won't be also Rans
sbcaris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 06:23 PM   #10
f2tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbcaris View Post
Horses that qualify on my last 3 furlong angle comprise 67 percent of the winners of the ky derby and those that do not qualify on this method make up 33 percent of the winners.

Im hoping that Rock your world wins the roses because i have him in the sire pool at odds of 47-1. I bet all the RANs they offered and just hope they won't be also Rans
You're holding some strong tickets. Adding strength is nearly all of the Derby winners the last couple decades have come out of the Santa Anita, Florida, or Arkansas Derbies. Barring a chalk collapse in the Ark then a RAN winner from all three this year.

I always enjoyed your 3/8 angle to separate some fluff from the genuine contenders. I've also noticed nearly all winners and exacta fillers have a Brisnet LP of 95+ in final 9F prep which probably somewhat approximates the 3/8th angle. Not many this year. I should calculate that impact value sometime.

Good luck!
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2021, 08:35 PM   #11
Robert Fischer
clean money

Rock Your World

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter View Post
Good Luck!

Nice horse. Forward pace and versatile/classy style. Sadler and Hronis can bring the heat at stakes level. Santa Anita Derby had maybe the best numbers in Beyer/TFUS outside of sidelined Life Is Good.

I'm not on board the Rock Your World bandwagon, but if I don't hit, I hope you do. Should be a playable price for sure.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:23 AM   #12
classhandicapper

I thought SA may have been tilted towards the inside and speed that day. 5 of 6 winners on dirt raced towards the inside. The one race that fell apart a bit (the 10th) was a fast pace and the winner stalked in the 2 path. In the last race the closer was 3/5 and raced inside for some of the race.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #13
burnsy
self medicated

I thought it was the best prep Saturday. Besides Essential Quality...... who worked hard to get up. There wasn’t much else out there.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #14
The Biscuit

I with you brotha .... I like RTW but I have a key angle against his chances ...which I can't share, sorry ....
The Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2021, 06:42 PM   #15
Curln22

Thumbs down

Then why bring it up?
Curln22 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: