Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-07-2021, 12:13 AM   #16
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Psst.. Elky.. Mostpost is a veteran too

Psst...so be it. Plenty Of Veterans are guilty of expecting somebody else to "carry the load". Human Nature.

Up yours, dreg.

You're a real funny guy. How's about you quit trolling me? It is your absolute right to do so...and my right to respond...in kind.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 11-07-2021 at 12:21 AM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 12:35 AM   #17
Elkchester Road

Quote:

Don't call me "Elky". Maybe you should consider actually contributing a bit more to the Topics of these Threads...and a little less time being a condescending Jackass. It would be very Unliberal of you...but you can do it.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:32 AM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The mandate says 100 employees. Why would it affect your business of 50 employees?

What I think is incredibly selfish is your threat to close if they forced it on you. Which means fifty people would be out of work, because a smaller number refused to get vaccinated. Fall on your sword if you want, but don’t impale fifty other people before you do.
I normally ignore you, but for the sake of other readers I will answer.

The original interpretation did not draw a line at franchises. It was written that all franchises of a company would all be considered together. Which means franchises would be lumped together, thus being well over a 100 employees. The latest interpretation changes that. Individual companies/franchises now have a distinct line drawn between them and the parent company. I have been following this crap in zoom calls a couple times a week since announced.

I won’t explain my situation to you, but I would take care of my employees. And closing and selling would be very lucrative right now. Very………..
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 01:23 AM   #19
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I normally ignore you, but for the sake of other readers I will answer.

The original interpretation did not draw a line at franchises. It was written that all franchises of a company would all be considered together. Which means franchises would be lumped together, thus being well over a 100 employees. The latest interpretation changes that. Individual companies/franchises now have a distinct line drawn between them and the parent company. I have been following this crap in zoom calls a couple times a week since announced.

I won’t explain my situation to you, but I would take care of my employees. And closing and selling would be very lucrative right now. Very………..
I find that hard to believe, but maybe it was originally the case. It’s obvious that interpretation had to be quickly corrected.
My question is was this interpretation based on what someone thought or what was actually in the rule. I think I know the answer.

So you’re not closing your business. You’re selling it at a huge profit. Which you have every right to do.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:54 AM   #20
mostpost

Quote:

Not to worry. Elky is an angry man who makes himself feel important by tearing others down.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:33 AM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I find that hard to believe, but maybe it was originally the case. It’s obvious that interpretation had to be quickly corrected.
My question is was this interpretation based on what someone thought or what was actually in the rule. I think I know the answer.

So you’re not closing your business. You’re selling it at a huge profit. Which you have every right to do.
I’ll forward your skepticism to our company lawyers.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 03:06 AM   #22
xtb

Quote:

Psst.. Ely.. Did Mostpost serve in a combat zone?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 07:23 AM   #23
boxcar

Quote:
No surprise. The Court consists of a Reagan appointee, A George W. bush appointee and a Trump appointee.
Yeah...maybe that bunch will actually stick to interpreting the Constitution and whatever other laws that have a bearing in this suit.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:39 AM   #24
riskman

Quote:
No surprise. The Court consists of a Reagan appointee, A George W. bush appointee and a Trump appointee.

All real leaders who kept this country safe.
What we have know, is a Soviet style dictator unable to stay awake with a brain the size of a pea.To top it off, we have a backup VP that's a lazy lug with the sense of a laughing hyena.
Old 11-07-2021, 12:29 PM   #25
boxcar

Let's Go, Brandon!!

Here's the business owner who led the charge against BiteMe's vaxx mandates:

Let's Go Brandon Trosclair, the business owner who got the Federal Court to freeze Biden's vaccine mandate

https://thepostmillennial.com/lets-g...don-trosclair/
Old 11-07-2021, 01:21 PM   #26
fast4522

Quote:
Not to worry. Elky is an angry man who makes himself feel important by tearing others down.
You should just go away, no one wants to hear you.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 01:53 PM   #27
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I was on an email blast on this today

It looks like they have drawn a line on franchises.

Treating each separately. I have 50 employees so I skated.

I was planning to close if they forced it on me
Don't be too sure about that... just read where the jackboots are about to go after employers with less then 100... "small businesses" working on expanded language now.

And all these leftist liberal assholes kept calling Trump an authoritarian dictator. Now they have a real brain dead dick-traitor and not a peep from the sheep.
Old 11-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #28
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Don't be too sure about that... just read where the jackboots are about to go after employers with less then 100... "small businesses" working on expanded language now.

And all these leftist liberal assholes kept calling Trump an authoritarian dictator. Now they have a real brain dead dick-traitor and not a peep from the sheep.
COME ON MAN, it is all about danger in the workplace
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 02:41 PM   #29
Elkchester Road

Quote:
I am not an angry man at all. I never have anything to say to you until you go after me...or someone else. I also have no need to feel important. This is why I took my Family, myself, and my way of doing things...and moved very close to the dreaded Southeastern Kentucky. So I could escape that nonsense and be me.

As for you...like your Jackass Buddy, don't call me Elky. I call you a lot of things (and I mean every one of them)...but I don't refer to you with some kind of Cornball Nickname because I am too lazy to spell out your screen name.
Old 11-07-2021, 03:18 PM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Psst.. Ely.. Did Mostpost serve in a combat zone?
No need to ask Ely. Whoever that is. My US military service in a Foreign country was in South Korea. I was not stationed at the DMZ. I was not in a combat zone.

I served fifteen months at EADC/EAR in Taegu,Korea. I worked in the classified documents office. I can’t say it was a particularly difficult job, but I did have a top secret clearance.