Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2021, 01:08 PM   #1
Michael

The Spike Protein

On April 30th 2021 - The Salk Institute published a paper that showed conclusive evidence that covid is a vascular and not a respiratory disease, and that the spike protein is actually causing damage to cells by binding to ace2 receptors. [1]

“In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease.”

[1] https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

Knowing this, we can back up and simplify covid into two issues #1 being the actual virus and #2 being the spike protein. If there’s 2 problems how can 1 vaccine be the solution?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 01:18 PM   #2
classhandicapper

The drug companies have argued that they altered the spike protein so it doesn't bind the same way as the actual virus spike protein.

Obviously this is way over my head, but then you do have to winder why in rare cases young people are having heart issues if what they are saying is true. They still haven't explained that.

Also, no one has said whether there is permanent damage from these rare heart issues or whether loads of people have milder heart inflammation that is not producing symptoms but is producing damage that will just get compounded with every dose and booster. These are important questions and to the best of my knowledge no one is answering them.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #3
OntheRail

I guess now we know why the scientist that pioneered the mRNA technique warned against using the spikes. Told Fraud-chi it was a bad idea. But we all know now you can't tell know-it-all Fraud-chi anything.
Old 11-29-2021, 04:58 PM   #4
classhandicapper

Keep in mind I have no expertise in these matters, but I've listened to a lot of Dr Malone's concerns and then the rebuttals back. I'm going to do my best to explain it as I understand it, but please take it with a grain of salt.

1. Malone and others said that spike proteins are toxic, attach to cells, and do damage.

2. The pro vaccine group said they understood that, but in recent years they were able to modify the spike proteins generated by the vaccines so they no longer attach to cells and do damage. They added that they inject the vaccine into your muscle so the spike proteins are not circulating in your body anyway. They are in your shoulder. That's where the antibodies are generated.

3. Someone demonstrated that the new spike proteins may escape the shoulder muscle and sometimes get into your bloodstream (possibly because of injection error, but they are not sure)

4. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group said that if they sometimes escape, they are in insufficient numbers to do any real damage and get cleared by your system fairly quickly anyway.

5. Malone and others asked if anyone is sure the new spike proteins aren't also toxic.

6. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group did not say "We are sure they are not toxic". The answer was "There is no evidence they are toxic".

7. Malone and others asked if they are not toxic and very few are scaping the shoulder, why do we see signals of heart problems like myocarditis in young people, especially males, albeit very rare (and other less serious issues).

8. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group said "We do not know yet, but they are very rare cases and mild".

Malone's major objection is that there were risks that were not fully considered (like worse variants developing because of vaccinated break through cases), risks that are not fully understood yet, signals of potential heart issues, and they should have tested it much longer using the typical protocols instead of rushing it out. He would have limited it to high risks groups for now.

As far as VAERS data goes, the anti vaccine people point to all the reports of serious reactions and deaths in the system.

The pro vaccine people say the data is not a good control source, they are vaccinating hundreds of millions of people, people are extremely sensitive to reactions and reporting more than usual in this case, they are reviewing cases, and no one has demonstrated any links between the vaccine and the data beyond what they've already reported publicly.

I have been and continue to be on the 50 yard line.

I think the anti vaccine people are looking for problems, sometimes misinterpreting data, sometimes not fully understanding how the vaccine works and have strong biases.

I think the vaccine people have been and continue to be overly aggressive in rolling it out, are very arrogant, are taking risks they don't fully understand, and are not always 100% truthful about the risks.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:31 PM   #5
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Knowing this, we can back up and simplify covid into two issues #1 being the actual virus and #2 being the spike protein. If there’s 2 problems how can 1 vaccine be the solution?
To be clear, are you saying that both the virus AND the vaccine are doing this?
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 07:00 PM   #6
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
This is the way I understand it. The spike protein is the part of the virus that attaches to our cells (via ACE2) and basically acts like an injection device to infect our cells.

If you take the spike out of the equation, you take the infection out of the equation.

Listen to the recent Charlie Kirk podcast with Robert Malone. It was very informative.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000543139442
Old 11-29-2021, 07:39 PM   #7
classhandicapper

While you are at it, listen to the Charlie Kirk podcast with Scott Atlas about how it was all politicized.
Old 11-29-2021, 07:56 PM   #8
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
To be clear, are you saying that both the virus AND the vaccine are doing this?
I posted this paper because it shines a light on the FACT that the wild virus' spike protein will cause damage ALONE... even without the virus.

The real point I wanted to highlight is that even if you get the vaccine? it doesn't matter. You're still being subject to the same endothelial damage from the virus in the wild.

Now to answer your question... I didn't say anything at all... but merely pointing out a head scratchingly obvious observation that nobody seems to have recognized.

The reply that you're inquiring about.... is technically? no, the vaccine spike protein is not designed to dock to ace2 receptors because there's proline inserts that makes it different than the wild virus spike protein.

That said, I'm not actually conviced that's the honest truth. The paper I posted the other night proves otherwise. (when I mentioned that endothelial inflammation would lead to arterial plaque, which will ultimately lead to people having more heart attack out of the blue)

Here's the paper.
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1....suppl_1.10712

What I find painstakingly troublesome is NOT ONCE did any agency even try to mention practial steps the average human could take to make themselves more resistant to the virus.

For 5 cents a day we could have gave out vitamin d and provided retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) and likely had better results. Mind blowingly simple nutritional advice... I mean there's experts out there that could have helped save thousands of peoples lives... but instead we handed out $10,000 to hospitals for every person that died... they put them on a ventilator and then made it so they couldn't breath on their own. The number 1 place this happened? Queens NY.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:01 PM   #9
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
This is the way I understand it. The spike protein is the part of the virus that attaches to our cells (via ACE2) and basically acts like an injection device to infect our cells.

If you take the spike out of the equation, you take the infection out of the equation.

Listen to the recent Charlie Kirk podcast with Robert Malone. It was very informative.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000543139442
You're on the right path To bring it full circle... that's what makes ivermectin so special. It protects your ace2 receptors. The problem is that if the FDA admits that there's other alternatives to the vaccine.... then, they legally can't use the Emergency use authorization. Thus, no profits for the vaccine.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:06 PM   #10
Dave Schwartz

Good stuff, Michael.

When I get interested in something, I tend to study it deeply but, frankly, this chemical stuff is just way out of my league.

I appreciate all your efforts.

Will have to reach out to a certain horse playing heart surgeon I know.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 08:11 PM   #11
Michael

The whole point of science is it's suppose to be questioned. When you ask critical questions, and you don't get critical answers that's when you should get worried.

When Sars came out in 2003 they tried to develop a vaccine and it killed all of the animals. (ferrets) Then came zika... they developed the vaccine and it WORKED! they created an immune response. Then when these same animals got let back into the wild... they caught the WILD virus and they all died. Their immune systems went berserk and their own immune system killed themselves.

They were never able to actually produce a vaccine that worked.Fast forward to operation warp speed? and that's where we are now. There's nothing to say that sometime down the line in a year or two... that everyone that received the shot... won't all of a sudden develop autoimmune diseases. There's an honest chance that people's own bodies will try to destroy itself.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:16 PM   #12
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Good stuff, Michael.

When I get interested in something, I tend to study it deeply but, frankly, this chemical stuff is just way out of my league.

I appreciate all your efforts.

Will have to reach out to a certain horse playing heart surgeon I know.
It's certainly a lot to digest... I try to simplify as much as I can so those not in the know can understand.

I've asked a lot of questions this past year.... and really smart people can't answer them. That's how I know large problems exist.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:41 PM   #13
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
It's certainly a lot to digest... I try to simplify as much as I can so those not in the know can understand.

I've asked a lot of questions this past year.... and really smart people can't answer them. That's how I know large problems exist.
It seems like the default answer to each concerning question is that there is no evidence to suggest it's a problem with this vaccine or that there is no evidence that these deaths, side effects are linked to the vaccine.

IMHO, the default should be the opposite.

If you are going to inject billions of people with a vaccine that is using relatively new technology, you should have to prove there are no problems. It should not be on the skeptics to prove there is a problem when any decent study even suggests the possibility of a major issue.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:46 PM   #14
stuball

why

Why does the FDA want to withhold all data for 55 years YES that's 55 years WHY??????
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 09:19 PM   #15
classhandicapper

Assuming that the Steve Gundry paper is accurate and can be replicated, we don't know how long that heart issue lasts. He monitored it for 2.5 months post vaccination so far. The readings could return to normal in a couple more months.

In addition, if we are going to be honest, he's considered a bit of a quack in the world of nutrition and sells nutritional products. That makes him a bit suspect.

I haven't seen any responses to his paper so far, but it has been picked up by all the same vaccine skeptics out there. This is the only response I've seen.

It's the typical "not reliable evidence" response they keep making on everything. This is in his Wiki page.

Quote:
In November 2021, Gundry published a poster abstract in Circulation which claimed that mRNA vaccines against the COVID-19 virus "dramatically increase" inflammation and that this was associated with heart disease. Commentators in British media cited the abstract as evidence of the mRNA vaccines being unsafe. The abstract was not peer-reviewed before publication and the American Heart Association issued an "Expression of concern" warning that the abstract may not be reliable and the Reuters Fact Check team concluded that it did "not provide reliable evidence that mRNA vaccines increase risk of heart disease".[16]

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-29-2021 at 09:22 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: