Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
matthewsiv

Cool

ICoder

Why no Gulfstream anymore in your service?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
iCoder

Hi matthewsiv,

We've had some technical difficulties that have kept us from being able to process the data. We're always doing our best to process all of the data but at times we can't get all of the data we need to process our pace figures. It looks like we'll have what we need to process the data for Saturday.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

By the way, did anyone notice that Horse Racing ROTD picked a box 5 super that paid $5,883.60 for a $2 bet. Works for me!

Good luck at the track!
Old 04-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #18
iCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCoder
Hi matthewsiv,

We've had some technical difficulties that have kept us from being able to process the data. We're always doing our best to process all of the data but at times we can't get all of the data we need to process our pace figures. It looks like we'll have what we need to process the data for Saturday.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

By the way, did anyone notice that Horse Racing ROTD picked a box 5 super that paid $5,883.60 for a $2 bet. Works for me!

Good luck at the track!
Forgot to mention the super was at Charlestown, race 5, yesterday 4/13/2011
Old 08-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #19
alvarez1
alvarez1

does anyone how i can purchase the program,the helfman formula for horse race handicapping. i have tried countless websites with no luck. i would be greatful if anyone can help me. thank you al.
alvarez1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #20
bcgreg

Try:

http://www.vegashorseracing.com/

Regards,
bcgreg

Last edited by bcgreg; 08-27-2011 at 09:01 AM.
bcgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #21
iCoder

Software to pick winners and exotics

Just checked Saratoga for today. A lot of stakes races and Uncle Mo's return in the 11th. I wanted to offer another option for picking the horses. iHandicapRaces. It's results for the day at Saratoga are below:

Race 1 finish 9-1-1A-3 iHR 1-3-5-1A-9 box 4 trifecta paid $2302.00
Race 2 - first time starters - no data
Race 3 finish 12-6-4 iHR 12-9 11 $10.60 winner
Race 4 finish 4-8-9-3 iHR 4 7 3 6 $6.90 winner
Race 5 - too many first time starters
Race 6 finish 5 6 7 4 iHR 2 7 4 9 - miss
Race 7 finish 6 11 1 4 iHR 6 16 15 1 $6.60 winner
Race 8 finish 3 9 2 5 iHR 2 9 5 3 box 4 tri $285.00 box 4 super $1231.00
Race 9 finish 6 1 9 3 iHR 1A 9 6 1 box 3 tri $697.00 winner at the 3
Race 10 finish 3 6 2 4 iHR 6 7 2 3 box 4 tri $107.50
Race 11 finish 2 7 6 4 iHR 2 7 5 1 $13.80 winner exacta $39.40 - Uncle Mo second.
Race 12 finish 9 2 8 4 iHR 2 7 8 1 9 - miss - box 5 tri would have paid $1312.00
Race 13 finish 8 5 11 1 iHR 1 8 10 6 - winner at the 2

This is pretty typical. Usually higher winners in the top 3 (60-70%). Not always the high payouts but certainly not an isolated incident as can be found in my other posts....Like the other one in this thread.

iHandicapRaces is a tool to augment your handicapping and can give impressive results on it's own. It included a $102.50 winner in the exotics that it hit.

Try it. You'll like it. And it won't set you back more than a latte (or maybe 5 or 6 of them depending on where you get one).

Good luck at the track!
Old 08-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
iCoder

Reboarding

Sorry if anyone is offended by my posts. I just read a post from someone complaining of reboarding.

In my defense I have posted iHandicapRaces picks before the racecard was run. You can find them here. http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...04#post1073104

Also impressive and typical.

We also offer a free app Horse Racing ROTD that can be used to verify any results we tout because they are all done based on default settings and the archived racecards can be downloaded for free.

I am always reluctant to post here due to the very reason that most handicappers don't trust using software. We at iHandicapOnline don't think you should bet the software straight up. Although it can be done if you qualify the racecard. We have examples for the past 2 Derby days that show that it made money even if you did bet it straight for pick 3's and 4's. Last derby nearly a grand in winnings and the year before nearly 20 grand.

Check it out here:
http://www.infinite-monkey.com/blogs...e-derby-again/
and here:
http://www.infinite-monkey.com/blogs...ncement-proof/

These results also can be checked with Horse Racing ROTD.

We use the software to narrow our field making it quicker to process races giving us better coverage of the days racecards. And have used it betting rolling pick 3's and daily doubles using the top 3 picks per leg with great success. It can be done if the software models a good handicappers skills. Our software is consistent. Never has a long drought and gives good results with nearly every racecard. All you need is a good handicapper using it to win consistently.

So what's wrong with getting an expert opinion? One that never forgets to check something, looks at the very same things that most handicappers do and doesn't have an emotional bias. How many times have you asked a buddy what horse he likes in a race? Shouldn't you spread the word if you know it's legit?

Soon iHandicapRaces will be free to everyone on the internet. You'll just need to buy pace figures for $1 per racecard to use it. Then everyone will be able to see that it is legit and a must have tool.

No hokus pokus. No hit and miss random analysis. Just solid, predictable handicapping that works.

Thanks and Good luck at the track!

Last edited by iCoder; 08-27-2011 at 10:03 PM.
iCoder is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #23
kentrg

How soon will you have the android version done?
kentrg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
iCoder

Android version

Hi kentrg,

The android version has been roughed in but still requires a significant amount of work. We'll have more time to work on it in the coming weeks. We are currently finishing and submitting (within a day or 2) our Honk Kong version "iHR Hong Kong" for Sha Tin and Happy Valley race tracks. Immediately after that we plan on continuing the Java based releases of the app. That work will directly translate to the android version. I would expect it to be late fall before the android version is ready.

Thanks for the interest.

Good luck at the track!
Old 08-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #25
rrayfrmcal

Hey Gate,

you might try www.posttimeih.com I use it on an Ipad and a HP Touchpad with the standard browser. With pretty good results. Not an app though.

rrayfrmcal
rrayfrmcal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I just noticed on accident, that I can now play video from the normal Twinspires site. I no longer have to get the video from the mobile site.

I guess you can now use the full size site for everything on your iPad

I might be behind the curve on this, but thought I would bring it up
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #27
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I just noticed on accident, that I can now play video from the normal Twinspires site. I no longer have to get the video from the mobile site.

I guess you can now use the full size site for everything on your iPad

I might be behind the curve on this, but thought I would bring it up
On my iPhone, I usually bring up both the mobile and the standard versions of Twinspires. Then I can just cycle among my PP's, the mobile site and the standard site.

That way, if anything goes wrong on one, I can access the other, etc.

Also, I find it easier to follow the upcoming post times on the mobile site.

Last edited by ranchwest; 11-22-2011 at 12:28 AM.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2011, 02:49 AM   #28
SPEEDHORSE

I-PHONE FOR HORSE RACING PURPOSES

Can I install my personal daily race card, which is in Excel format to an I-Phone/SMARTPHONE using a USB (flash drive/disk) or any other method? This way I will no longer have to print my race card and can review my other race files written on the other sheets. What is the maximum number of fields in the Excel spreadsheet to make it fit on the I-phone/Smartphone screen?

Any helpful response will be highly appreciated...GOD BLESS !!!
SPEEDHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayerinco
If you can run excel or some other compatible software, here is a great program, especially for AFTER handicapping!

PONYPRO

http://www.ponypro.us

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to make a "Pad" that accepts MS software. May just have to settle on a netbook or laptop though.

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America
raybo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #30
Dave Schwartz

Raybo,

It is way too early for me to talk about his but come the end of January I will.

We're building something.

Dave
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply