Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-01-2021, 12:32 PM   #46
stuball

Hmmm

My question " What are they treating her with for covid Ivermectin Hydroxychloroquin No of course not
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:36 PM   #47
stuball

health

Try building up your health with the right supplements - let your natural immunity have a chance to fight any viruses off --
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:44 PM   #48
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
A comment about another dumb conservative theory. Several of you, like Boxcar say they are not getting vaccinated because it is ineffective. Then, if I complain that they are selfishly putting me at risk, they tell me I shouldn’t worry because I am vaccinated.

The vaccine can’t be simultaneously ineffective for you and effective for me.
Talk about backwards thinking! You didn't take the vaxx because I believe it's efficacy and safety is questionable at best; YOU took the vaxx because you believe you were immunizing yourself -- protecting YOURSELF from people like me. So, dimwit, what is your beef!? Are you protected? Aren't you immunized? If so, why are insisting that everyone get the jabs? What are you worried about? Why are you so fearful for your well being? Why so paranoid?

So, yes the the jabs you took could be effective for you and ineffective for me because of the way each of us perceives the drugs.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:50 PM   #49
tbwinner

Funny how this could have all been prevented.

If we didn't fund gain of function research...
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 12:54 PM   #50
tucker6

Quote:
A comment about another dumb conservative theory. Several of you, like Boxcar say they are not getting vaccinated because it is ineffective. Then, if I complain that they are selfishly putting me at risk, they tell me I shouldn’t worry because I am vaccinated.

what they are attempting to do in their replies to you is to point out the fallacy in YOUR point of view. IF the covid flu shot were as effective as you say, then you should not care one iota what anyone else is doing because you only have a 0.005% chance of dying from covid. Those are your stats. So why should you care about such a miniscule risk?

As to your comment that, "they are selfishly putting me at risk", aren't you doing the exact same thing to them by trying to force the covid flu shot onto them? Aren't you selfishly putting their health at risk?
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 01:11 PM   #51
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Just had a friend die yesterday from it and her husband is in the hospital on a respirator, and yes they both had the 2 shots.
I don’t believe you. And I don’t believe P. Rosa. It strains credulity to think that on a forum which has maybe fifty consistent contributors, two of them should know three people who died and one who is on a respirator.

You’re the guy who tried to tell us NY Gov. Kathy Hochul was Jen Psaki’s sister in law. something even Replay Randall took issue with.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:14 PM   #52
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Just had a friend die yesterday from it and her husband is in the hospital on a respirator, and yes they both had the 2 shots.

Really sorry to hear that, in my small group 3 of the 4 people that got Covid were vaccinated, including myself, we all made it ok. Pretty obvious due to our personal experiences the vaccines are not as good as advertised.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 01:21 PM   #53
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
I don’t believe you. And I don’t believe P. Rosa. It strains credulity to think that on a forum which has maybe fifty consistent contributors, two of them should know three people who died and one who is on a respirator.

You’re the guy who tried to tell us NY Gov. Kathy Hochul was Jen Psaki’s sister in law. something even Replay Randall took issue with.

If someone's personal experience doesn't fit your narrative you call them a liar, you have a history of that. This time you sunk to your lowest point yet, ripping on someone who has suffered the loss of life of one friend and possibly another. Every time you seemed to stoop to an all time low you top it. Not sure if you can top this one, but I know you will try hard to.

Something is obviously very wrong with you, what caused it?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2021, 01:22 PM   #54
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
My question " What are they treating her with for covid Ivermectin Hydroxychloroquin No of course not
Of course they aren’t. Her doctors aren’t quacks. They are medical professionals.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:30 PM   #55
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
Try building up your health with the right supplements - let your natural immunity have a chance to fight any viruses off --
Tell me about how well natural immunity worked for the millions of kids who died or were permanently incapacitated by polio before we had the polio vaccine. Or tell me about the amazing successes of natural immunity prior to the small vaccine.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:33 PM   #56
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
It’s pretty safe to say, Psaki will live and continue to poke righties.

Allan
President Trump will live and continue to OWN Lefties.

Nice to see you are kind of dim, too...like your Colleagues.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:35 PM   #57
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Did you ever think that no one cares about your diversion from the fact that a fully vaccinated person got covid. Just two weeks ago the fully vaccinated DHS Secretary got covid too. That's the real takeaway. The secondary takeaway is that Biden's people do not practice good hygiene and safe distancing while masked. If they were more careful they wouldn't all be dropping like flies.
Which shows they have no real belief in the Shit they are forcing on the Citizens of this Country.

Good point, tucker6.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:40 PM   #58
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If someone's personal experience doesn't fit your narrative you call them a liar, you have a history of that. This time you sunk to your lowest point yet, ripping on someone who has suffered the loss of life of one friend and possibly another. Every time you seemed to stoop to an all time low you top it. Not sure if you can top this one, but I know you will try hard to.

Something is obviously very wrong with you, what caused it?
Oughtoh is the guy who started a thread about how Trump won California because Mike Lindell said so. This is not an intelligent man.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:47 PM   #59
mostpost

Quote:
Tell me about how well natural immunity worked for the millions of kids who died or were permanently incapacitated by polio before we had the polio vaccine. Or tell me about the amazing successes of natural immunity prior to the small vaccine.
Of course that should be smallpox vaccine
Old 11-01-2021, 01:54 PM   #60
Elkchester Road

Quote:

Question for you, Speedy...what reasonably intelligent Adult voluntarily gets a Vaccine for a Virus/Disease...then spends their every waking moment worrying about possibly being exposed to said Virus/Disease anyway???

Vaccines...do...not...work...that...way. "Shots" (Flu)...do. Vaccines...do...NOT. Another Government/Big Pharma lie you slurped up.

People do not like being lied to...especially about their Health. Even more People do not like being bullied about decisions about their Health. This would explain the amount of anti-Vaccine/Mandate sentiment...including in your precious Liberal strongholds.

Like I have said before...hopefully you get to feel the pain...personally...of the Policies and the Leaders you support. Supporting them is your absolute Right. Browbeating everybody else, like some kind of Bootleg Brownshirt, isn't.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 11-01-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply