Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-23-2021, 12:29 PM   #1
mountainman

Baby needs.....

Last night during a rare in-season visit to simulcast quite a spectacle unfolded one row in front of me as a rather winsome gal(perhaps mid 30's) responded to a meek request for funding by pummeling her dude with his racing form.

The chick really tuned him up as the publication shredded and bare fist began to reach home under the amazingly ferocious attack. She was slender, but lethally committed to a hammering motion that pistoned the periodical down on his bald, sizeable dome over and over.

Intelligible words were expelled in rhythm with the pounding as she went full Roberta Flack in reciting his sordid history while killing him (not so softly) with his form. "All F...ing day LONG you #$%^&ing lying deadbeat...horses..hoops..football. At that point her man's apparent failure at familial requirements came into play.." I visited your aunt Melanie by MYSELF and made excuses for your sorry azz while you sat here and blew my car payment......"

Finally spent, she turned and stalked away, now verging on tears. But not before placing several bills ( i think one of them was a twenty) on the station adjacent to him. Unfazed, he scooped the money and proceeded to the windows.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #2
Cholly

hope he hit
Cholly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 05:29 PM   #3
Dave Schwartz

Dang, you write well.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 05:55 PM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Dang, you write well.
2nd !
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 08:10 PM   #5
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Last night during a rare in-season visit to simulcast quite a spectacle unfolded one row in front of me as a rather winsome gal(perhaps mid 30's) responded to a meek request for funding by pummeling her dude with his racing form.

The chick really tuned him up as the publication shredded and bare fist began to reach home under the amazingly ferocious attack. She was slender, but lethally committed to a hammering motion that pistoned the periodical down on his bald, sizeable dome over and over.

Intelligible words were expelled in rhythm with the pounding as she went full Roberta Flack in reciting his sordid history while killing him (not so softly) with his form. "All F...ing day LONG you #$%^&ing lying deadbeat...horses..hoops..football. At that point her man's apparent failure at familial requirements came into play.." I visited your aunt Melanie by MYSELF and made excuses for your sorry azz while you sat here and blew my car payment......"

Finally spent, she turned and stalked away, now verging on tears. But not before placing several bills ( i think one of them was a twenty) on the station adjacent to him. Unfazed, he scooped the money and proceeded to the windows.
I should've asked her for the seed money in private...but I was afraid of getting shut out of my wager.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:38 PM   #6
jimmyb

Sounds like my ex.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 08:43 PM   #7
sharkey11

now he needs a lawyer and a shylock. maybe he can get a bogo great story mountain only @the track
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 09:07 PM   #8
CheckMark

"A Life Of A Degenerate" by Your Hubby should be the title of their next book together

She writes the foreword for him
Old 10-23-2021, 09:23 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
now he needs a lawyer and a shylock. maybe he can get a bogo great story mountain only @the track
https://time.com/3394403/shylock-biden/
Old 10-23-2021, 10:09 PM   #10
westernmassbob

I read this story and was sad by it. Obviously someone has a real problem and whomever he is in a relationship with suffers from his problem as well. I’ve never seen something so extreme at the OTB through the years but that must have been painful to watch. My OTB story is that when I was 19 I stopped at one to put in a daily double for my uncle. While sitting to watch the first race a guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to split an 8 ball. This was 1990. I was a straight edge kid with some basic street knowledge but knew nothing about drugs. My response to him was where is the pool table ? He laughed and walked away. I never went back there after i learned what it meant .
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 11:30 PM   #11
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
Or in Divorce Recovery.
Old 10-24-2021, 12:42 AM   #12
ranchwest

My greatest missed wagering opportunity...

A couple was arguing in the parking lot of a bar. He says, "I'm not too fat and I'm not too bald either and I can go back in there and find someone else." She was not a Hollywood starlet type, but she was not bad looking.

Had I had any sense, I would have slapped a Franklin down on the hood of the car and bet him that she could go in there and find someone before he did.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:12 AM   #13
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Had I had any sense, I would have slapped a Franklin down on the hood of the car and bet him that she could go in there and find someone before he did.
Perfect!
Old 10-24-2021, 09:57 AM   #14
burnsy
self medicated

One of my friends used to tell his wife he had “overtime” at work. He would put his uniform 🥋 on and the whole deal. Bring a change of clothes and show up at Simulcast. Well, one day she figured it out. Came storming in , grabbed him by the ear and twisted. She had him in that hammer lock all the way to the parking lot. Spewing everything he had ever done wrong in life all the way to the car. He was one of those guys that had brow beaten to the point he had no soul. Just marching thru life like a mindless zombie 🧟*♂️. Baby needs a new life. It’s been 22 years and I’m still not remarried…… I wonder why? Good thing my girlfriend doesn’t read this stuff.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2021, 10:15 AM   #15
westernmassbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
One of my friends used to tell his wife he had “overtime” at work. He would put his uniform 🥋 on and the whole deal. Bring a change of clothes and show up at Simulcast. Well, one day she figured it out. Came storming in , grabbed him by the ear and twisted. She had him in that hammer lock all the way to the parking lot. Spewing everything he had ever done wrong in life all the way to the car. He was one of those guys that had brow beaten to the point he had no soul. Just marching thru life like a mindless zombie 🧟*♂️. Baby needs a new life. It’s been 22 years and I’m still not remarried…… I wonder why? Good thing my girlfriend doesn’t read this stuff.
I think there is a big difference in someone having a gambling problem and someone whose hobby is horse racing. If you meet and want a relationship with someone they need to be willing to accept your hobby or it will never work out. It his however one of those hobbies where your partner needs to know and has control as to what kind of money is involved. I’ve seen it happen to acquaintances a few times in my life. Starts out honest enough until someone dips into expense money. Burnsy did your ex wife not know of your horse racing passion prior to getting married ? Just curious .
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: