Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Who do you think engages in the most evil behind the scenes?
Poll Options
Who do you think engages in the most evil behind the scenes?

Old 01-15-2022, 11:06 PM   #31
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Democrats used the Filibuster in excess of Three Hundred times during President Trump's term. Why, all of a sudden, do they have a problem with it now???

I figured if I mentioned President Trump in my Post I might get an answer.
That is actually proof of the higher moral ground of the Democrats position. There will surely come a time when Democrats will once again be in the minority. When that happens-if they permanently ban the filibuster-they will no longer be able to stop the Republican craziness

Nevertheless, Democrats continues to fight to end the filibuster, because we know it has no place in a true democracy.
Old 01-15-2022, 11:15 PM   #32
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That is actually proof of the higher moral ground of the Democrats position. There will surely come a time when Democrats will once again be in the minority. When that happens-if they permanently ban the filibuster-they will no longer be able to stop the Republican craziness

Nevertheless, Democrats continues to fight to end the filibuster, because we know it has no place in a true democracy.
Democrats and "higher moral ground". You've got to be shitting me.

Please explain how a Party who "know it has no place in a true democracy" has ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM USING THIS VERY PROCESS 300+ times during a Republican Presidency.

You Liberals have no idea how slimy you are, do you??? For you to even make this Post goes a long way in confirming what a lot of People here think of you. In your mind (per what YOU just said)...a true Democracy is what Liberals think it should be. Any dissenting opinion MUST be crushed. Hence...now a sudden need to eliminate the Filibuster.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 01-15-2022 at 11:16 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2022, 05:31 PM   #33
OntheRail

Quote:
There is nothing in the Constitution about a filibuster. The Constitution says Congress shall make its own rules regarding procedure. Congress can also change those rules whenever it wishes.

Historically, Republicans have used the filibuster twice as often as Democrats.
Oh trust me if Republicans (Trump) blew up the senate it be unconstitutional. And the Constitution calls for separation.of powers. This action would solidify power... turning Congress and the Executives Branch into a rubber stamp Bannana Republic And if the Judicial Branch were to try and intervene... well they would just pack the court till they like the outcome. So in a way it is implied.

As for the senate changing the rules... legally is takes a vote with 67 yes votes to change them. 7 more then normal business under the rules of the senate. But you and Smuck only believe in Rules for thee... not for me.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:47 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Oh trust me if Republicans (Trump) blew up the senate it be unconstitutional.
And an ALARMING threat to our (as mostpost puts it) "PRECIOUS DEMOCRACY"

No doubt.

But since the cucks are controlled by the captured corporate legacy media, they will never hear this kind of opinion, like they heard constantly when Trump was POTUS.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:49 PM   #35
OntheRail

Quote:

No this is a total lack of morals, a power grab, which is what the Democratic Party imbodies

But seeing as we are a Democratic Republic, we rejected Mob Rule for the Freedoms inscribe in the Constitution.
Old 01-16-2022, 06:15 PM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Nevertheless, Democrats continues to fight to end the filibuster, because we know they have no place in a true democracy.
Don't mention it!

Last edited by Tom; 01-16-2022 at 06:17 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2022, 11:07 PM   #37
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
So I was thinking that might get my vote too, but the Gates Foundation owns over 51% of our farmland and China gobbling up what ever they can.
I'm changing my vote to Bill Gates, too.

While America is focused on the battles between the Repubs and the Demos, Gates, along with his pharmaceutical cohorts (Pfizer and BioNTechand) and "the head cult families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. who own big pharma)," is quietly shaping the course of this nation.

Long article, and as scary as hell!

BBiillll aanndd MMeelliinnddaa GGaatteess FFoouunnddaattiioonn

Quote:
In 1999, Microsoft founder Bill Gates gave over $20M to Johns Hopkins to establish a wing of the hospital where the Foundation was born and is now the largest private foundation in the world and easily the most powerful. This foundation has always hidden behind the mantra of “Health and help” for women in third world countries thus manufacturing consent for its activities through the manipulation of public opinion. The thrust of the foundation has been working with the big Pharma companies, to create vaccines for the masses in these impoverished countries. The BMGF funds the FDA in the U.S. and the Medicine & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in the U.K.

The Gates Foundation also owns shares in Pfizer and BioNTech, raising questions about corruption in the FDA and IHMA, both of which appear to have given Pfizer’s COVID shot preferential treatment despite overwhelming safety concerns and questionable effectiveness. The Gates Foundation is also a primary funder of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, which was responsible for the grossly inaccurate modeling that led to several governors ordering COVID patients to be sent into nursing homes.
Quote:
COVID-19 — A Launch Pad for the Great Reset

Of course, Gates’ “green” plans will also grow his own wealth, just like the COVID pandemic has done. Indeed, the so-called “climate change crisis” is nothing but another tool to implement the Great Reset, which will forever alter the face of society and commerce, shifting virtually all wealth and ownership to a few technocrats at the top, leaving regular people with no wealth or freedom to speak of.

Considering Gates’ position within the technocratic elite, it’s no surprise his fingerprints can be found on all the necessary chess pieces of this global chess game. As you may recall, the Gates Foundation co-sponsored the pandemic preparedness simulation for a “novel coronavirus,” known as Event 201, in October 2019 along with the World Economic Forum and Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

The event eerily predicted what would happen just 10 weeks later, when COVID-19 appeared. Both the Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum are also partnered with the United Nations which, while keeping a relatively low profile, appears to be at the heart of the globalist takeover agenda.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 03:28 AM   #38
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I'm changing my vote to Bill Gates, too.

While America is focused on the battles between the Repubs and the Demos, Gates, along with his pharmaceutical cohorts (Pfizer and BioNTechand) and "the head cult families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. who own big pharma)," is quietly shaping the course of this nation.

Long article, and as scary as hell!

BBiillll aanndd MMeelliinnddaa GGaatteess FFoouunnddaattiioonn
So we can get processed foods at every stop along the way we go right? Currently we can buy fresh without much looking right? But what happens when fresh becomes problematic for the average person? I am not saying this will happen, I am saying the few could make it so.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: