Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-04-2022, 12:16 PM   #1
boxcar

The Marked Superioty of Natural Immunity to Vaccines

Is Natural Immunity More Effective Than the COVID-19 Shot?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/is-nat...m_medium=email

Excellent article explaining how and why natural immunity is far superior to the jabs.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:19 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's funny how liberals respect nature only when it comes to "global warming"
Old 01-04-2022, 03:50 PM   #3
classhandicapper

Liberals will never accept natural immunity. It conflicts with their religious like devotion and zeal to vaccinate and boost everyone every 4-6 months for the rest of their lives regardless of their age, health, risk factors, prior exposure to Coivd, antibody level, data on adverse reactions, development of less dangerous variants etc.. I'm vaccinated, but I'm glad I don't belong the vaccine cult. It's a mental disorder.

How hard is to simply accept the medical reality of natural immunity and that it changes the risk/reward profile for vaccination, especially for young males where the vaccine risks are apparently higher?

Natural immunity is not bullet proof, but neither is vaccination infinity.

Do what you and your doctor think is correct for you and live and let live.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:59 PM   #4
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Robert W Malone MD, MS | Jan 02 2022
What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/wh...-experiment-on

Quote:
A report from an Indiana life insurance company raises serious concerns.
Quote:
Take a moment to read the entire article. Now. Then let’s continue on, assuming that you have.

AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.

IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.

AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appear to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

FURTHERMORE, we have also been living through the most massive, globally coordinated propaganda and censorship campaign in the history of the human race. All major mass media and the social media technology companies have coordinated to stifle and suppress any discussion of the risks of the genetic vaccines AND/OR alternative early treatments.

IF this report holds true, there must be accountability. We are not just talking about running over the first amendment of the Constitution of the United States and grinding it into the mud with an army of artificial intelligence-powered heavy infantry. This article reads like a dry description of an avoidable mass casualty event caused by a mandated experimental medical procedure. One for which all opportunities for the victims to have become self-informed about the potential risks have been methodically erased from both the internet and public awareness by an international corrupt cabal operating under the flag of the “Trusted News Initiative”. George Orwell must be spinning in his grave.

I hope I am wrong. I fear I am right.

-jp
Old 01-04-2022, 04:48 PM   #5
classhandicapper

If Malone's worst fears turn out to be right (and we can be sure everything humanly possible will be done to suppress the truth if he is) then these are evil people.

The drug company, government, tech, media, healthcare cabal is at least in part driven by profits, political contributions, advertising dollars, medical grants etc.. Not only are they all staying silent even though there are negative signals, dissenting voices, alarm bells being raised etc.. they are plowing ahead and trying to destroy those that are raising concerns.

I hope Malone, Peter McCullough, Berenson etc.. are all misunderstanding the data and wrong, because if they are right, this is a great crime against humanity and someone is going to have to pay very dearly.
Old 01-04-2022, 05:40 PM   #6
Jeff P

I don't know if Malone and others will turn out to be right.

But I keep going back to the clinical vaccine trial data submitted by Pfizer to the FDA:
  • Approximately 44,000 cohorts.
  • Half in the vaccinated group. Half in the placebo group.
  • Exactly three Covid deaths among the 44,000 cohorts.
  • One in the vaccinated group. Two in the placebo group.
  • But 38 all causes mortality deaths among the 44,000 cohorts.
  • 21 in the vaccinated group. 17 in the placebo group.
  • 23.5% higher all causes mortality in the vaccinated group.

I really do hope the excess mortality first seen a few months ago in Europe and now showing up in the US is just short term noise in the data. And that it reverts back to the norm ASAP.

Because if similar numbers were to materialize among the vaccinated and/or those given boosters:

The word disaster wouldn't begin to describe it.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-04-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Highly educated...experts in their field....widely published and peer-reviewed...suddenly they have all become smooth-brained mental patients?

I think not.

They are not wrong.

What SHOULD scare the SHIT out of everyone, is that they are being censored, and a good portion of the world is FINE with that.

We are back in medieval times.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-04-2022 at 06:16 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-04-2022, 09:12 PM   #8
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

I'm thinking of Peter Jennings, the TV news guy. When 9/11 happened he started smoking and ended up dying from lung cancer a few years after. Maybe the pandemic has affected some people in the same way.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-04-2022, 09:42 PM   #9
Jeff P

Nah, while tobacco is a killer, it isn't the short term effects that kill you. It's the long term effects.

Also, if tobacco sales are up sharply it isn't Phillip Morris.

Phillip Morris International Q3 2021 Financial Results:
https://www.pmi.com/media-center/pre...s?newsId=24471

Quote:
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 19, 2021-- Regulatory News:

Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM) today announces its 2021 third-quarter results.

Quote:
2021 THIRD-QUARTER & YEAR-TO-DATE HIGHLIGHTS

2021 Third-Quarter

• Reported diluted EPS of $1.55, up by 4.7%; up by 2.0%, excluding currency

• Adjusted diluted EPS of $1.58, up by 11.3%; up by 8.5%, excluding currency

Cigarette and heated tobacco unit shipment volume up by 2.1% (reflecting cigarette shipment volume down by 0.4%, and heated tobacco unit shipment volume up by 23.8% to 23.5 billion units)

-jp

Old 01-05-2022, 07:08 AM   #10
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

I'm not just talking about tobacco. I'm talking about the depression that the pandemic has brought and the unhealthy choices that people might make including tobacco, alcohol , gluteny, etc.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2022, 12:10 PM   #11
davew

it seems for delta variant, natural immunity is much better at protection (but research published is from the fake news organization CDC)

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: