Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-25-2021, 10:08 AM   #31
davew

racist prosecution of white woman by thug Keith Ellison

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021...keith-ellison/

and let's reflect on the life of Daunte Wright .... who knows what he could have accomplished

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #32
Inner Dirt

I just watched the first minute and change of the video, I am deeply saddened that Kim Potter's lack of composure in a stressful situation took the young life of Daunte Wright and what he could of become.

Since past behavior is usually a good indication of future behavior, and he was a High School dropout, had a warrant for aggravated armed robbery and a restraining order from a woman against him, he would probably become a blend of Jacob Blake and George Floyd.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-26-2021, 11:37 AM   #33
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You need to get out of Boston more
we know for sure that there are plenty of problem cops in Minnesota with the convictions of Chauvin and Potter. buts lets take a look at a few other cities.

Baltimore--https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58710164

more Baltimore--https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-cr-king-murray-sentence-reduced-20210525-7a2n7xjwd5hinnqutje3rjkvyq-story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...873_story.html

Cincinatti--https://www.fox19.com/2020/02/14/cincinnati-police-officer-charged-with-lying-federal-agents-submitting-false-tax-returns/

Cleveland--https://www.fox19.com/2020/02/14/cincinnati-police-officer-charged-with-lying-federal-agents-submitting-false-tax-returns/

https://www.fox19.com/2020/02/14/cin...e-tax-returns/ ( a lot of police corruption in Dalas)

Houston--https://www.courthousenews.com/shocking-corruption-revealed-in-houston-police-department/

New Orleans--https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_57acfae9-b8d2-5f1e-b695-d711920ff1b5.html

after looking into this phenomenon, i am shocked not only at the amount of police corruption in these big cities, but they even have more in smaller rural areas.

as far as being dumb, in black and white how much crazier does it get from Kim Potter and Chauvin. Chauvin had to know that there were cameras on him when he kneed the sucker on the ground. he didn't care that he was going to get caught. these people are not only dumb and corrupt, but they have plenty of hate built up in their blood.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-26-2021, 11:46 AM   #34
jimmyb

Turning criminals into martyrs is a trend these days. We have politicians calling for the emptying of prisons and jails. Wonder how many of these upstanding citizens Lamboguy would want as neighbors.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post

as far as being dumb, in black and white how much crazier does it get from Kim Potter and Chauvin. Chauvin had to know that there were cameras on him when he kneed the sucker on the ground. he didn't care that he was going to get caught. these people are not only dumb and corrupt, but they have plenty of hate built up in their blood.

There are almost 700,000 law enforcement officers interacting with the public an estimated 3 million times daily in the USA. People need to bear that in mind when they focus on the average of 3 police killings a day, and when bad cops like Derek Chauvin come to light.

How can you lump Derek Chauvin and Kim Potter together? Kim Potter was a text book case of a mental breakdown under pressure with no intent to use deadly force. That was pretty evident by her becoming hysterical when she realized she had used her 9mm instead of a taser. That was the first time she fired a lethal gun in the line of duty. Unlike Hollywood will lead a person to believe the average cop never shoots anyone their whole career.
Old 12-26-2021, 12:28 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Turning criminals into martyrs is a trend these days. We have politicians calling for the emptying of prisons and jails. Wonder how many of these upstanding citizens Lamboguy would want as neighbors.

I have a liberal girlfriend who does not believe in the death penalty. We were on vacation taking a tour of the state prison in West Virginia that actually housed Charles Manson's mother and Charlie wanted transferred there but the authorities said no dice. The tour was 5 years ago or so and the prison was closed in the mid 90's because the cells were too small to met new guidelines.

This is a very interesting tour as our guide is actually a former female prison guard that worked in the prison when it was in operation. They had old sparky on display and we were given tours of the wing where they kept the lifers and death row inmates were kept. If you desired you could even be locked in a death row cell, I took them up on that offer, my girlfriend refused.

This lady gives us the stories of daily life in the lifer/death row wing and even shows us the scars she got from being attacked by inmates, and shares stories of fellow guards being attacked and talks about those that even died.

The shower in that wing was pretty much 3 shower heads in a 4' x 6' cage.
Do note the place first opened in the late 19 century, so a lot of the structures were old. The lady explained the lifers and death row inmates spent their days crafting weapons out of whatever they could get a hold of and plotting attacks mostly on the guards and sometimes on fellow inmates.

Sorry for getting so long to get to the punch line:

After seeing everything and hearing the stories from the ex-prison guard, my girlfriend said,................"These people are treated worse than animals, they would be better off dead."

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 12-26-2021 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2021, 01:20 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Just wait until they start trying to "normalize" pedos

It's the ultimate end-goal
Old 12-26-2021, 02:46 PM   #38
mostpost

Quote:
You really don’t get the defund the police thing, do you? We want to save the prisons for the real criminals. The guy who was arrested for possession of cocaine or whatever should be in a treatment facility not spending 20 years in the Penitentiary. Prisons should not be run by for profit corporations. The whole purpose of mandatory minimums and three strikes was to make money for the private prison industry.
Old 12-26-2021, 02:54 PM   #39
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Just wait until they start trying to "normalize" pedos

It's the ultimate end-goal
Yeah. I really hate it when those politicians go on TV advocating decriminalization of Pedophilia. EXCEPT, I have never heard that.

And please, do not bring up NAMBLA. I’m sure Willie “The Actor” Sutton, John Dillinger, and Bonnie and Clyde advocated legalizing bank robbery.

And let me be clear. Pedophilia is one of those crimes where a person tried and convicted should be put away for a very long time.
Old 12-26-2021, 02:54 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You really don’t get the defund the police thing, do you? We want to save the prisons for the real criminals. The guy who was arrested for possession of cocaine or whatever should be in a treatment facility not spending 20 years in the Penitentiary. Prisons should not be run by for profit corporations. The whole purpose of mandatory minimums and three strikes was to make money for the private prison industry.
Joe Biden voted enthusiastically for that shit

Your emperor has zero clothes
Old 12-26-2021, 03:29 PM   #41
jimmyb

Quote:

You have no idea!

I tune into the Worcester (major city in MA) police on my scanner. Stabbings, shootings, od's, domestic violence, crimes against children, armed robberies, guys and gals that continue to drive drive impaired, risking lives even after loss of license, total disrespect for laws and the people paid to enforce them ... This goes on day and night. It's quite an education on who should not be able to breath free air, and there are some who shouldn't be allowed to breath air, period... some of these criminals are just wild animals posing as humans and that would be an understatement.

Gyms I've belonged to were frequented by cops and corrections officers. Instead of listening to Rashida Tlaib you ought to have a conversation with a few of these people that work in law enforcement.

I worked in a juvenile detention center... murderers, armed assaults, small time drug dealers who's product actually killed, arson, stolen car rings, gangbangers ... some just biding time until they age into an adult prison. I had no problem with them living behind bars and I never lost sleep over it.
Old 12-26-2021, 03:32 PM   #42
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Try to follow along. We will type slower.
Old 12-26-2021, 06:03 PM   #43
lamboguy

they're hundreds if not many thousands of corrupt cops throughout our land and even more real dumb ones. don't forget, working as a cop returns good wages and great benefits. i am not a defund the police fellow, i just want a better class of individuals for what we have to pay them.

all you guys can twist and turn numbers. there should never in a million years be this many stupid and bad cops.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-26-2021, 06:13 PM   #44
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
they're hundreds if not many thousands of corrupt cops throughout our land and even more real dumb ones. don't forget, working as a cop returns good wages and great benefits. i am not a defund the police fellow, i just want a better class of individuals for what we have to pay them.

all you guys can twist and turn numbers. there should never in a million years be this many stupid and bad cops.
In my 68 years I've come across 3 asshole cops and one corrupt one. The corrupt one was the now disgraced State Police Trooper and head of the troopers union, Dana Pullman. He was an asshole before he was a trooper and constantly getting into trouble. He once dragged a guy out of a car who mouthed of to him and threw him down an embankment on 495. Turns out the guy he assaulted was an attorney. oops.
Old 12-26-2021, 06:25 PM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
In my 68 years I've come across 3 asshole cops and one corrupt one.
That's a lot for one lifetime...you work in the business?