Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 11-11-2021, 07:48 AM   #1
Andy Asaro

Bullshit! They Ran a Lasix Free Breeders' Cup...And Nothing Happened

If I am reading the article wrong let me know and I will retract my statements.

Here's the link to the article. They Ran a Lasix Free Breeders' Cup...And Nothing Happened

https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.co...ljHfBc.twitter
=========================

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it says and I quote "One Practitioner commented that grade 3/4 was noted in less that 10% of the horses he scoped"

And he says in the title of the article "They ran a lasix free Breeders' Cup and NOTHING happened"

And who knows if the "Practitioner" he's quoting is telling the truth or is even a real person. But close to 10% is NOT NOTHING. And as a Gambler how am I supposed to know how to evaluate these horses past performances the next time they run? If you're not gonna collect the data on all the runners and make it public then everyone involved is just full of shit for political reasons.

We see idiocy everywhere in Racing. The two latest inductees to the Idiocy Hall of Fame are Bill Finley and Scott Chaney.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2021, 08:26 AM   #2
Andy Asaro

One of the horses I'd love to know about was Royal Flag. Made a huge move and stopped in the stretch. Maybe she moved too soon.
Old 11-11-2021, 08:43 PM   #3
iamt

How many horses are out there scoping Grade 3 or Grade 4 after they've raced on Lasix??
iamt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2021, 07:51 AM   #4
Maximillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
One of the horses I'd love to know about was Royal Flag. Made a huge move and stopped in the stretch. Maybe she moved too soon.
I think that race is a complete throw out for most.One I thought had a shot in there at a price was As Time Goes By-not because it was Baffert so much as I thought she may be peaking.Maybe another to keep an eye on.
Maximillion is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2021, 09:49 AM   #5
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamt View Post
How many horses are out there scoping Grade 3 or Grade 4 after they've raced on Lasix??
Probably similar, but we don't know. No matter what you hear on the Lasix issue, it is never the whole story. Just depends what side the storyteller is on.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2021, 10:57 AM   #6
Andy Asaro

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: