Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
Burls
Veteran

Seth Rich

What in the world is going on with this lawsuit?
The plaintiff is claiming that the White House was colluding with Fox News on a false story.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
OntheRail

BS... Blowing Smoke.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
Burls
Veteran

Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz involved in this?
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2017, 09:13 PM   #4
OntheRail

Along with the Awan Clan would be my guess.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
What in the world is going on with this lawsuit?
The plaintiff is claiming that the White House was colluding with Fox News on a false story.
False my ass

The kids dead

How "false" can it be
Old 08-02-2017, 02:36 PM   #6
classhandicapper

Here's what we know.

1. He worked for the DNC.

2. He had access to sensitive materials.

3. Kim Dot Com claims he was in contact with Rich before he was murdered and he was very upset about corruption in government and wanted to make a positive change from within.

4. Kim Dot Com hinted at the possibility that Clinton related documents would be released by wikileaks in a Bloomberg interview before it happened.

5. Wikileaks released the DNC and Podesta documents and emails.

6. The kid got killed.

7. The police are saying it was a robbery, but nothing was stolen.

8. There are unsubstantiated reports that he was alive for 2 hours after the police got there, but we have no idea what if anything he said about the attack.

I see 2 possibilities.

1. Seth Rich was the person that leaked the DNC documents, he was killed for it, and there's a conspiracy to squash it because it would take down the DNC and perhaps some leading democrats.

2. Seth Rich was killed in a robbery or for some other unknown reason, Kim Dot Com has a relationship Assange and possibly the Russians (which is how he knew documents would get released), and he's lying to deflect attention away from the real hackers/leakers even though no one was looking in his direction before he came forward.

I know which one I think is more likely based on the available information.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
False my ass

The kids dead

How "false" can it be
Do we really need to answer that? The false part is that Rich was providing emails to WikiLeaks and that he was killed because of it by the DNC, or the Clintons, or the Obamas.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #8
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
False my ass

The kids dead

How "false" can it be
Shocker! Seth Rich is alive and working with Elvis at a seven eleven in Tupelo, Ms.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Shocker! Seth Rich is alive and working with Elvis at a seven eleven in Tupelo, Ms.
So they put him in the witness protection program?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Here's what we know.

Congratulations, you got one right.

He was director of the voter expansion project. It is unlikely that he had access to emails such as those released by Wikileaks

3. Kim Dot Com claims he was in contact with Rich before he was murdered and he was very upset about corruption in government and wanted to make a positive change from within.
Who the hell is Kim Dot Com and why should we believe anything he says.
I looked at the website and to me he is just another non fact based looney.

4. Kim Dot Com hinted at the possibility that Clinton related documents would be released by wikileaks in a Bloomberg interview before it happened.
Now here is a clue as to who he worked for or with.

Two right; I'm impressed.

6. The kid got killed.
It's a trifecta.

The police said it was an attempted robbery or a botched robbery. Had it been someone seeking to make it look like a robbery, they would have taken something.

8. There are unsubstantiated reports that he was alive for 2 hours after the police got there, but we have no idea what if anything he said about the attack.
Not just unsubstantiated but contradicted by the official reports.

I see 2 possibilities.

1. Seth Rich was the person that leaked the DNC documents, he was killed for it, and there's a conspiracy to squash it because it would take down the DNC and perhaps some leading democrats.

2. Seth Rich was killed in a robbery or for some other unknown reason, Kim Dot Com has a relationship Assange and possibly the Russians (which is how he knew documents would get released), and he's lying to deflect attention away from the real hackers/leakers even though no one was looking in his direction before he came forward.

I also know which one I think is more likely based on the available information. Somehow we come to opposite conclusions. I think the reason for that is my conclusions are based on real information, not made up conspiracy theories.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #11
davew

Quote:
Here's what we know.

6. The kid got killed.

I see 2 possibilities.

you forgot possibility 3 - it was the Russians that hacked/leaked/... and Seth Rich died from some MI-13 initiation killing
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #12
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Who the hell is Kim Dot Com and why should we believe anything he says.
I looked at the website and to me he is just another non fact based looney.
Kim Dot Com is a well known businessman, entrepreneur, high tech gamer, teenage hacker, and political activist that resides in New Zealand. He's worth a couple of hundred million.

He has major legal issues for a variety of his business/political ventures, all of which he is constantly fighting.

It is through his political activism he says he came into contact with Seth Rich.

He says Rich (who was supposedly a Sanders supporter) was frustrated with the corruption in the US and was interested in KDC's political party and how they might expand it to the US. That's how he says he eventually found out it was Rich that had the DNC information and gave it to Wikileaks.

Through his lawyers, KDC has offered to provide evidence of his claim to the authorities and lawyers for the Rich family if provided safe transit to and from the US. As far as I know, no one seems to want to meet with him after months of him not backing off his story. He doesn't elaborate on the evidence, but maintains the story and the offer. A recently as yesterday he was still talking about the Bloomberg interview prior to the release of the DNC documents.

He may or may not be FOS on Rich, but the Bloomberg interview is apparently real (so he does know something about the hacking or transfer of the documents). You would think everyone would want to talk to this guy, but no one does. I wonder why?

Oh yeah, there was on other thing. Assange offered a reward for information about the Rich murder and hinted that he was the source of the DNC info.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-02-2017 at 04:17 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #13
jms62
Veteran

https://stonecoldtruth.com/kim-dotco...nity-gingrich/

More Inforwars like nonsense...
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #14
classhandicapper

Quote:
Oh yeah, there was on other thing. Assange offered a reward for information about the Rich murder and hinted that he was the source of the DNC info.
Obviously if you think Assange is working for the Russians and that it was Russian hackers that were the source he would want to deflect blame away from them. So that's meaningless.

But if you think Assange is working independently against corruption in government and is willing to take down republicans (which he did with the release of documentation on Iraq), democrats (DNC/Podesta), and anyone else in the world when he gets his hands on hacked or leaked info, then it makes no sense that he would hint anything about Rich unless there's more to the Rich story.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what to make of Wikileaks motivation. I'm just glad I get to read source documents on the corruption in our government because it's clear our mainstream media is just as corrupt and in bed with them. So of course, they will do everything they can to discredit and destroy wikileaks. They don't want us to have access to the truth about how corrupt both the media and our government are.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-02-2017 at 04:46 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2017, 01:55 PM   #15
classhandicapper

In the last 24 hours.

Maybe he's a crazy rich guy, but he's doubling down on the story.

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 16h16 hours ago
The President understands the significance of the #SethRich case. No Russian hacking of DNC = No Russia collusion = No Mueller investigation

Special Counsel Mueller should create the conditions that will allow me to give my evidence without risk. If not, why not? #SethRich

Mr. Mueller, the NSA spied on me illegally. Ask them if my #SethRich evidence is good. Or maybe you already know? Do your job! INVESTIGATE!

It has been over 2 months since my legal team wrote to the DOJ and Special Counsel Mueller. NO ANSWER!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: