Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-10-2024, 12:33 PM   #1
MikeH

Let's take this Biden "Memory" thing / 25th Amendment in a different direction

Right now, by my calculations (using various polls that are out there) I have Trump with 312 Electoral votes, way more than the 270 he needs. This assumes Trump takes PA & WI, where he is ahead by 3% & 5% respectively, which should give Trump enough of a margin to cover all the cheating the Dems will do.

If the Dems replace Biden with, say Michelle Obama (which also certainly would be the end of the U.S.A as a 1st world country and turn us into a dictatorship), aren't the Dems more likely to win? (I haven't looked at this option.)

Why not leave well enough alone? :-)
Old 02-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #2
davew

there will be millions of absentee ballots floating around that will magically appear all voting for JOE after it is determined how many are needed.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 01:19 PM   #3
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Right now, by my calculations (using various polls that are out there) I have Trump with 312 Electoral votes, way more than the 270 he needs. This assumes Trump takes PA & WI, where he is ahead by 3% & 5% respectively, which should give Trump enough of a margin to cover all the cheating the Dems will do.

If the Dems replace Biden with, say Michelle Obama (which also certainly would be the end of the U.S.A as a 1st world country and turn us into a dictatorship), aren't the Dems more likely to win? (I haven't looked at this option.)

This is just like Tucker Carlson's interview, it is going no place. Sure there are people like William Maher who want to get rid of Biden for the progressive agenda but they are all talk and Biden will fight and kick these fools with everything he has. You guys still can't get the concept that Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is a complete act that he plays to a t. He knows as long as he is President that he IS the Federal Government and when he needs to act he is better than Richard Red Skelton. And all of you dementia loving fans can enjoy the show as he plays you all like the piano. This rematch is happening like it or not as it marches forward as the process.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 01:32 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

With all the trashing liberals do of white people Michele Obama would energize the voting base as I think she hates white people more than Barry. She could have a campaign slogan of f**k white people and end whiteness. I still don't know what whiteness is supposed to be. I seriously hope she does not run and stays true to her word. How white Democrats rave about the Obamas is mind boggling. That is akin to a black person enamored with George Wallace.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 01:36 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
there will be millions of absentee ballots floating around that will magically appear all voting for JOE after it is determined how many are needed.
I already read an article wherein a journalist polled just illegals. The overwhelming majority say they plan to vote for Biden "because he cares for us" (to paraphrase their reason). So, letting all the illegals in is Biden's way of bribing them, even though federal law expressly prohibits illegals from voting in federal elections. But hey...who is going to know and check with all those mail-ins, right?

Oh...the Art of War -- when all is fair in love and war!
Old 02-10-2024, 01:38 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Looks like the betting markets had a big shift, oddschecker.com has Biden up to +270, Trump +116. Obama 3rd choice at +1300.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:41 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I already read an article wherein a journalist polled just illegals. The overwhelming majority say they plan to vote for Biden "because he cares for us" (to paraphrase their reason). So, letting all the illegals in is Biden's way of bribing them, even though federal law expressly prohibits illegals from voting in federal elections. But hey...who is going to know and check with all those mail-ins, right?

Oh...the Art of War -- when all is fair in love and war!

In California they vote in person, they would not dare try that in Virginia, those are the only two states I can comment on. I trust what I see with my own two eyes.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:53 PM   #8
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post

WI just loosened witness validation requirements on mail-in ballots... can't confirm address... not fully filled in... no problem count em'. Signature dodgy... add em'. So laying the groundwork for phuckery.
Old 02-10-2024, 03:28 PM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Yep…..I don’t see how Trump can overcome this….
Old 02-10-2024, 03:41 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Who do you think can overcome this, if anyone?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 04:05 PM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Me neither.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:11 PM   #12
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You.

You’re more qualified than Trump in every way. I would vote for you over him anytime.

(And I wouldn’t have to hold my nose and vote for a democrat.)
Old 02-10-2024, 05:01 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You.

You’re more qualified than Trump in every way. I would vote for you over him anytime.

(And I wouldn’t have to hold my nose and vote for a democrat.)

I could count the Democrats I voted for in my whole life on my hands. The last was Governor Moonbeam in California a little over a dozen years ago.

That was because I cannot stand Meg Whitman from being a long term E-bay user, and I was escaping the state. I guess that was my going away present.

What impressed me the most about Brown as he could not even make it a day before reneging on his campaign promise of not raising taxes.
Old 02-10-2024, 05:24 PM   #14
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Nobody can overcome a dishonest vote-counting process.

What troubles me is that I am hearing absolutely nothing from the Republican side to indicate that the vote-counting issues are being addressed.

Would someone please tell me how wrong I am and point me to a plan?

Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 05:41 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Nobody can overcome a dishonest vote-counting process.

What troubles me is that I am hearing absolutely nothing from the Republican side to indicate that the vote-counting issues are being addressed.

Would someone please tell me how wrong I am and point me to a plan?

Reading my mind. They are sitting on their hands