Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 12-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man
I realize that someone who

1) doesn't pay for data or for anything involving the game
2) doesn't use figures of any sort
3) doesn't read or rely on the approaches of any of the 'famous' racing authors

and STILL WINS, is hard to take for those relying on all these things.
You're not only delusional, but your sense of self-importance is off the charts.

Nobody really gives a shit whether you win or not, or how you win (since you aren't going to share anyway, what's the point?)

Why would I give a hoot whether you use Beyers, don't use Beyers, pay for data or not, roll your own method, use pace figures or not, don't read or apply any famous authors...why would I care about any of this when it comes to you? How does this affect me in any way? Why would you think it would, me or anyone else?

Great. You say you're winning. Congrats, cause that's quite an accomplishment. It doesn't bother me in the least that you don't use figs or Beyers or pay for data or apply the methods of any "name" authors. Why would that bother anyone? This whole shtick is entirely of your own creation.

Truth be told, you seem a bit "touched" when you're ranting about figures, Beyer and the such.

You could be so much more constructive around here, even without giving away the farm, but you would rather post profanities and call people names.

That's why you got kicked off the first time around, and it's obvious nothing has changed in the interim.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-18-2009 at 09:35 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #32
the_fat_man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
You're not only delusional, but your sense of self-importance is off the charts.

Nobody really gives a shit whether you win or not, or how you win (since you aren't going to share anyway, what's the point?)

Why would I give a hoot whether you use Beyers, don't use Beyers, pay for data or not, roll your own method, use pace figures or not, don't read or apply any famous authors...why would I care about any of this when it comes to you? How does this affect me in any way? Why would you think it would, me or anyone else?

Great. You say you're winning. Congrats, cause that's quite an accomplishment. It doesn't bother me in the least that you don't use figs or Beyers or pay for data or apply the methods of any "name" authors. Why would that bother anyone? This whole shtick is entirely of your own creation.

Truth be told, you seem a bit "touched" when you're ranting about figures, Beyer and the such.

You could be so much more constructive around here, even without giving away the farm, but you would rather post profanities and call people names.

That's why you got kicked off the first time around, and it's obvious nothing has changed in the interim.
Hard to believe that you're an ADULT, married, with a job, etc. You're clearly a BULLY and a borderline delusional one at that. You have a whole slew of people that go around messing with others on this forum, yet, you choose to ignore it because they're your 'boys'. Being all about fair play, I then feel inclined to 'join in'.

What exactly is your motivation here? It appears that you're under the assumption that the privilege of posting here is high on my priority list.
With all the other things happening in one's life, some still feel the need to 'obsess' over others on the web. But we knew you had a problem when you started following CMoore around.

Please don't kick me off, Mr BOSSMAN, there's so much for me to learn here. I can't win otherwise.

Last edited by the_fat_man; 12-18-2009 at 11:11 PM.
the_fat_man is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #33
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man
Hard to believe that you're an ADULT, married, with a job, etc. You're clearly a BULLY and a borderline delusional one at that. You have a whole slew of people that go around messing with others on this forum, yet, you choose to ignore it because they're your 'boys'. Being all about fair play, I then feel inclined to 'join in'.

What exactly is your motivation here? It appears that you're under the assumption that the privilege of posting here is high on my priority list.
With all the other things happening in one's life, some still feel the need to 'obsess' over others on the web. But we knew you had a problem when you started following CMoore around.

Please don't kick me off, Mr BOSSMAN, there's so much for me to learn here. I can't win otherwise.
Never before has the idiom "pot calling the kettle black" seemed more appropriate than right now.

Last edited by Dahoss9698; 12-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Nothing but a one trick pony this fat man is...oh well...I tried...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Notice he avoids addressing CJ's post.......must be a gelding.