Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 12-14-2009, 01:34 AM   #331
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man

It could be worse, however. Apparently, TLG picked this horse. And the BoSSMAN felt the need to open the CMOOORE/TLG thread again and count it towards TLG's totals. Now, that's some creative accounting.

Then again, when you're not picking double digit winners regularly, these rarities need to be HIGHLIGHTED.
Do you even have a clue?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 01:39 AM   #332
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
How exactly does this jibe with the facts? We have CJ and PACE who are, apparently, not satisfied to how GANGED UP on CMoore while he was still posting here. They need to follow him on other forums? And then respond to what he's doing there by posting in, what was thought to be, a closed thread here. Very interesting turn of events. Talk about TROLLING.

I think what they need to do, if they're so interested in CMoore (even if their interest consists of trying to discredit him) is try to get him back here.

At least, with Moore, it's not a national holiday everytime he picks a 20:1.
Clueless one...the thread was NEVER closed...and you apparently have no problem commenting on something you obviously know nothing about...it's clear from your replies here that you didn't even read that TLG/Cmoore thread, especially the last three or four pages of replies.

I love it when guys with big mouths get their clocks cleaned when put to the test...maybe the_fat_man would like to be next?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #333
the_fat_man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Clueless one...the thread was NEVER closed...and you apparently have no problem commenting on something you obviously know nothing about...it's clear from your replies here that you didn't even read that TLG/Cmoore thread, especially the last three or four pages of replies.

I love it when guys with big mouths get their clocks cleaned when put to the test...maybe the_fat_man would like to be next?
This pretty much makes my case. You're following CMOORE on another forum and all you have to offer in the way of explanation is that the thread was never closed and I'm wrong. I might be wrong but you're a ADMITTED TROLL.

Do yourself a favor and INVITE CMoore back. It'll save you the effort of having to monitor what he does on that other forum.
the_fat_man is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #334
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

What makes you think CMoore was ever kicked out? He can come back any time he likes is my guess.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #335
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This pretty much makes my case. You're following CMOORE on another forum and all you have to offer in the way of explanation is that the thread was never closed and I'm wrong. I might be wrong but you're a ADMITTED TROLL.

Do yourself a favor and INVITE CMoore back. It'll save you the effort of having to monitor what he does on that other forum.
Going and reading a thread on another forum....a thread whose subject matter was originally conceived and authored by myself right here...that's trolling? Not bloody likely...

Invite him back? I'm not sure what you mean...he left on his own, he was never banned, and he's free to return and post whenever he likes...that's why I never CLOSED that thread (although you wrongly claim otherwise)...a thread you have obviously never read....
Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #336
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

CMoore vs T_F_M.......a dream come true!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #337
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

the_fat_man...a guy who was banned a couple of years ago because he couldn't follow the few simple rules of posting around here...a guy who recently begs to be let back on because this is such a rocking horse racing board, and because I'm a helluva guy, I say "sure, why not? He had some interesting things to say last time between the bouts of Tourettes syndrome"...a guy who just yesterday posted at least two replies that had to be deleted because they were filled with vulgarity...a guy who will most certainly be banned once again because he still can't control himself...he's calling me a troll....

That's rich.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #338
the_fat_man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
the_fat_man...a guy who was banned a couple of years ago because he couldn't follow the few simple rules of posting around here...a guy who recently begs to be let back on because this is such a rocking horse racing board, and because I'm a helluva guy, I say "sure, why not? He had some interesting things to say last time between the bouts of Tourettes syndrome"...a guy who just yesterday posted at least two replies that had to be deleted because they were filled with vulgarity...a guy who will most certainly be banned once again because he still can't control himself...he's calling me a troll....

That's rich.
Really? I begged to come back? Wasn't it actually CJ who originally EXTENDED ME the option of returning?

I don't get it with YOU, CJ, and the rest of your LACKEYS (Fat Tom, DaHoss, etc.)

You're here basically ****ING with people who don't see it your way, and putting out all sorts of RIDICULOUS BS thinking that no one will call you on it. Your efforts in the BEYER discussions were COMICAL, for example.

Now, you're TROLLING, still looking to MESS with someone you SCREWED here, that has gone to another forum. Do you see how PATHETIC that makes you appear? You got the HOTS for Moore?

In other words, you've ADMITTED to TROLLING.

The reason you get SHIT put out these days on this forum is because you treat people like shit and fail to encourage informative exchange and discourage BS.

No more need be said. Now, hit me back with one of those well thought out retorts.
the_fat_man is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #339
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrider
Was the objective of this little undertaking to prove Andy & Cmoore Both stink when playing way way to many races.
The way I see it anybody would be in the negative betting 500 full card unselected races. Why would anyone take on such a loser proposition.
Andy gets a paycheck win or lose, Cmoore seems to have his EGO poorly invested.
My thoughts:
1. It's just about "BLUSTER"..
2. No attemp at true analysis.
3. As much value as reading the daily horosopes

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #340
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Dear the_fat_man,

I'm not looking to mess with anyone. I was looking to score a good ol' fashioned contest with a guy who couldn't handle things when his ROI hit the toilet...he wanted to change the rules...then he simply left and went elsewhere to continue scoring when he couldn't stand the fact that I acquiesced to his rule change demands, demands that unfortunately led to his opponent getting temporary credit for a $40 horse. It was all very comical actually.

But you didn't read the thread, so you'll continue to post your ignorance on the subject.

And the way I heard it...you asked (begged) CJ to ask me to let you back on here...you couldn't even email me yourself.

As for informative discussion:

You recently posted some of the most vulgar shit I've read here in a long time, and you complain about the lack of informative discussion? I guess I'm lying about that too, right fat_man?

You should rename yourself to "the_funny_man"

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-14-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #341
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

OK, now that I've moved certain parts of that former thread here, we can continue our discussion in a proper and thought-provoking manner...
Old 12-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #342
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

the_fat_man...please do me a favor and point out where in this thread I "screwed" cmoore.

You can either quote me, or simply provide the thread reply # so that I may go back and see how I screwed the guy.

Hopefully, you'll point to the part where cmoore demands that I change the rules of the contest, and then when I do exactly what he demands, he storms off because doing what he demands leads to TLG getting credit for about $50 worth of winners he wouldn't have gotten credit for had cmoore just followed the original rules to begin with.

I guess that's the "screwing" about which you speak...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-14-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #343
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Here is what most people are forgetting. CMoore (along with Light) were blasting Andy on this site for a long time. Not good natured ribbing like most guys will do in any setting, but nasty replies with no humor in them at all. That is what led PA, not Andy, to start this contest. Light didn't step up due to a litany of excuses, but at least CMoore did. Perhaps Light felt CMoore would win. That is the conclusion I draw from this post from Light:
"I have been aware of CMOORE's ability before he started posting at this site. He was the the handicapper to beat when the "dailyracingcontests" web site was alive. He won many contests for real money and I was impressed. Whatever he does here is fine with me. He's already proven his ability time and time again."

Light did offer to jump in at the end, when of course, he was in a no lose situation. That took balls...right.

Now, we don't hear much from Light about CMoore, just more knocking of Andy. CMoore is losing a staggering 28%. Anyone could do better just betting every horse. However, we aren't supposed to defend the guy that, again, didn't ask to be a part of this contest but still takes all the shit.

Andy would be the first to admit this hasn't been his best stretch, but he is still doing better than most, if not all, public handicappers. He has certainly given out his share of excellent information to the public. No other track handicapper even comes close.

This doesn't count that he has a loyal following that certainly bet his picks and have to take at least a few points off his ROI. I can't imagine anyone is betting CMoore's picks after his parade of last place and next to last place finishes he has been putting up on a daily basis. Some of the horses he selects are so bad I have to look again to see if I made a mistake. His picks a few days ago, 9 races, resulted in one 3rd place finish. That would be hard to do if it was your goal, let alone when actually trying to pick winners. I believe the same day not one of his three picks per race won, another display hard to imagine.

So for those that feel CMoore was being picked on, he ran his mouth constantly about Andy and he has failed to back it up. As I said, he has at least stood up and tried unlike some other bashers, but his performance has been embarrassing to say the least.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #344
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I don't get it with YOU, CJ, and the rest of your LACKEYS (Fat Tom, DaHoss, etc.)

Geez, how old are you, 3?

Try growing up, dude - you are an embarrassment to yourself. If you want to dish it out, learn how to take it. there' no whining in racing.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #345
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj

CMoore is losing a staggering 28%.

Andy would be the first to admit this hasn't been his best stretch, but he is still doing better than most, if not all, public handicappers.
Those 2 statements ring of bias. Obviously cmoore did not win all those handicapping contests I mentioned with a -28% ROI. So I could defend him as you are defending TLG for his negative ROI but I'm not.cmoore is not giving any excuses for his negative roi. You and PA never stop giving excuses for TLG's negative ROI. An ROI that I have yet to see in the black.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply