Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 12-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #316
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, Andy ripped Cmoore a new one today...apparently, Cmoore can't bring himself to score his own death march, thus he hasn't posted the totals from today yet at his old home base...allow me:

Day 45 Results

Saturday, Dec. 12th

CMOORE | 0 for 9 | 0 | -$18.00
1)..7th
2)..5th
3)..5th
4)..last
5)..3rd
6)..7th
7)..last
8)..4th
9)..last
CMOORE Totals | 72 for 397| 18% | $794 Bet | $590.50 Return | -$203.50 Profit | -26% ROI

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TLG (Andy Serling) | 3 for 9 | $64 | +$46
1) 6th
2) 5th
3) 7th
4) First $10.40
5) 4th
6) 3rd
7) First $45.60 -- Cold Ex $136
8) First $8.00 -- Ex (1st,3rd) $28 -- Dbl $232
9) 7th
TLG Totals | 97 for 393 | 25% | $786 Bet | $684 Return | -$102 Profit | -13% ROI

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-12-2009 at 09:58 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #317
ezrabrooks
Veteran

True Colors...WAD...
ezrabrooks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 04:03 AM   #318
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrabrooks
True Colors...WAD...
Indeed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore
You two are a couple of clowns..I see that you have your heads all the way up his ASS again.
A real friendly guy that cmoore is...I mean, you can clearly see that, right ezra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore
Hey Dipshit: Your a ****ing asshole along with your sidekick CJ..The contest is officially over..You can stick this website up your ass.
I can't really understand why I'm not nicer to cmoore...Why in the world would I post a reply in this thread that does nothing but kick sand at cmoore when he's getting his butt kicked? I'm such a meanie...

You're right ezra...I am a dick....
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #319
the_fat_man
Veteran

the_fat_man vs. the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
NICE Redboard. You are getting so good at this game.

It could be worse, however. Apparently, TLG picked this horse. And the BoSSMAN felt the need to open the CMOOORE/TLG thread again and count it towards TLG's totals. Now, that's some creative accounting.

Then again, when you're not picking double digit winners regularly, these rarities need to be HIGHLIGHTED.
the_fat_man is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #320
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man

It could be worse, however. Apparently, TLG picked this horse. And the BoSSMAN felt the need to open the CMOOORE/TLG thread again and count it towards TLG's totals. Now, that's some creative accounting.

Then again, when you're not picking double digit winners regularly, these rarities need to be HIGHLIGHTED.
Just for the record, since you are misinformed, "the boss" didn't decide what to count. He linked the thread at another board where cmoore himself decided to keep the contest going. "The boss" just used cmoore's own personal contest results and added yesterday.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #321
highrider

Was the objective of this little undertaking to prove Andy & Cmoore Both stink when playing way way to many races.
The way I see it anybody would be in the negative betting 500 full card unselected races. Why would anyone take on such a loser proposition.
Andy gets a paycheck win or lose, Cmoore seems to have his EGO poorly invested.

Last edited by highrider; 12-13-2009 at 11:10 AM.
highrider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #322
the_fat_man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Just for the record, since you are misinformed, "the boss" didn't decide what to count. He linked the thread at another board where cmoore himself decided to keep the contest going. "The boss" just used cmoore's own personal contest results and added yesterday.
Really? Then why hasn't he been keeping track all along? Jumping in when the BOMB comes in sort of opens things up to my original interpretation, don't you think?

BTW, how are those SMALL FIELDS out at Southern CAL? Think we need to rip the SYNTHETIC track out?
Old 12-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #323
Bochall

to fatman

You are getting a lump of coal for Christmas with a huge loogie on top. Make that a scrooge loogie. Dont be such a curmudge! Why so sour? Your racing knowledge is good from what i've read of your posts...hopefully you are winning, thus happy.
Bochall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #324
the_fat_man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bochall
You are getting a lump of coal for Christmas with a huge loogie on top. Make that a scrooge loogie. Dont be such a curmudge! Why so sour? Your racing knowledge is good from what i've read of your posts...hopefully you are winning, thus happy.
How exactly does this jibe with the facts? We have CJ and PACE who are, apparently, not satisfied to how GANGED UP on CMoore while he was still posting here. They need to follow him on other forums? And then respond to what he's doing there by posting in, what was thought to be, a closed thread here. Very interesting turn of events. Talk about TROLLING.

I think what they need to do, if they're so interested in CMoore (even if their interest consists of trying to discredit him) is try to get him back here.

At least, with Moore, it's not a national holiday everytime he picks a 20:1.

Last edited by the_fat_man; 12-13-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #325
Bochall

Lemme put it this way Fatman...most of your posts are of the grumpy nature. The symbol being your favorite....as if the mere task of reading the posts of others has tired you so much that all you can muster is some sarcastic semi-insulting retort. (see your posts regarding the DeFrances dash and Vin Haven).
Its the holidays dude...be cool.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:59 PM   #326
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fat_man

UGH! Yet, a fairly fascinating string of events. Stay tuned.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #327
Bochall

Quote:
I can put it on the list, but I'll never see that one comming. Until, like most, after the big play is in the winners circle celebrating. Show us a great trainer move before the race, then we might call it handicapping. Otherwise, the post is better placed in general racing discussion. IMHO - of course.

PM, you know how useful this information is after the race in question.

Huh? If you and i are both betting Aqu then we are in competition, no? It is each others money we are after, no? Then why in the hell would i release a nice trainer angle or betting angle BEFORE the race??? Its the same lousy logic of selling ones picks...really? If they were profitable you wouldnt give them to others and drive your odds down. Why do folks lose sight of the fact that we are IN COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER...the prize being the losers money in your pocket. Belichick never called Dungy to tell him what he was going to do and why...look it up.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #328
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Huh? If you and i are both betting Aqu then we are in competition, no? It is each others money we are after, no? Then why in the hell would i release a nice trainer angle or betting angle BEFORE the race??? Its the same lousy logic of selling ones picks...really? If they were profitable you wouldnt give them to others and drive your odds down. Why do folks lose sight of the fact that we are IN COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER...the prize being the losers money in your pocket. Belichick never called Dungy to tell him what he was going to do and why...look it up.
Yes, competition, that's correct. If you want to tell me about it after the race then please don't call it handicapping. When you do that, I call it something else.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #329
Bochall

Quote:
Yes, competition, that's correct. If you want to tell me about it after the race then please don't call it handicapping. When you do that, I call it something else.
When i HANDICAP a race and find my angle/standout/overlay/whatever , then hit the race & post about it what should i call it? I still doped it out...i just didnt tell you about it until now. Ever sat next to a buddy at the track and showed him your winning ticket after the race (even tough you didnt tell him about the ticket before the race)? The ticket speaks for itself beb! Maybe we should have to post a copy of our ticket/ADW bet screen to prove it...???
Old 12-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #330
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Your racing knowledge is good from what i've read of your posts...hopefully you are winning, thus happy.
Of course he isn't winning. No way someone could whine that much if they were winning.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply