Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-08-2024, 06:05 PM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So TRUMP mishandled Covid???
BIDEN did good, totally ignoring the science and our rights?

Biden clearly not the dumbest one in the room.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:08 PM   #47
JustRalph
Just another Facist

On the record via special counsel: “he’s old and elderly without a memory.” Paraphrased.

Yet, he can be President? What the special counsel is saying legally, really is that he is impaired and without memory, which means he cannot participate in his own defense.

Which means he cannot be tried for crimes he cannot remember or participate in a criminal defense. This is a devastating on the record report

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/...478206831?s=20

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_7595.jpeg (116.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by JustRalph; 02-08-2024 at 06:12 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:09 PM   #48
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
BIDEN did good, totally ignoring the science and our rights?

Biden clearly not the dumbest one in the room.
Are you saying that I am dumber than Biden, Tom?
Old 02-08-2024, 06:11 PM   #49
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I guess we are a dying breed. thank God I have max 20 years left. After that, fuck this world. I hope the hippo becomes the apex predator after us. Just mean and nasty. Like Trump!!

Back before the recession of 2008 killed off the customers for my own products, I bought a lot of hardware off a wholesale house, mostly fasteners.
There were about 5 people on average working the counter. By far the most knowledgeable was a nasty old man, I believe he told me he was 72. He could not wait for a customer to misspeak so he could give them the business. (That was a Wally Clever line) Like if someone asked for a set of Crescent wrenches. Of course Crescent is a tool brand, but most people use that nomenclature for open end adjustable wrenches. The old guy would go get

a combination set of wrenches in the Crescent brand. Of course if the customer took the bait and said "those are not Crescent wrenches" it was on.

Some customers flat out avoided the guy, he didn't bother me, he knew every item on the shelf and if they did not have it he told you how long to order one or where they sell them. I have a hankering he was in tight with the owner or was the owner. Some of these young people I have ran across these days he would probably make them cry.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:16 PM   #50
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
On the record via special counsel: “he’s old and elderly without a memory.” Paraphrased.

Yet, he can be President? What the special counsel is saying legally, really is that he is impaired and without memory, which means he cannot participate in his own defense.

Which means he cannot be tried for crimes he cannot remember or participate in a criminal defense. This is a devastating on the record report

https://x.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/...478206831?s=20

So then tell me how the DOJ was wheeling 95 year old Nazis into court in hospital beds and trying them?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:22 PM   #51
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
So then tell me how the DOJ was wheeling 95 year old Nazis into court in hospital beds and trying them?
They were not subject to our constitution. They did not have the same rights as American citizens.

In a nutshell:

Competency to stand trial is a concept of jurisprudence allowing the postponement of criminal proceedings for those defendants who are considered unable to participate in their defense on account of mental or physical disorder or retardation.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:23 PM   #52
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
FFS Beyond parody

https://doggett.house.gov/media/blog...irus-responses
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:24 PM   #53
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Why no charges?

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_7596.jpeg (64.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 02-08-2024, 06:28 PM   #54
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Who are they then? We now know definitively that Joe is brain dead. So brain dead that he cannot be prosecuted. So who actually controls the messaging and policies? It's scary to think that unelected and unknown people are running the show.
Imo, the answer to "Who are they then?" lies in the answers to the many (nearly unlimited actually) questions related to a handful of topics:

Q. Who orchestrated the western world's response to the Pandemic?

Q. Who orchestrated the riots throughout the US in 2020?

Q. Who orchestrated easing of mail-in ballot restrictions ahead of the 2020 US presidential election?

Q. Who orchestrated war in Ukraine?

Q. Who orchestrated censorship of mainstream and social media for the above (and many other) topics?

Answer the above - and you can shine a spotlight on those who are pulling the (and Biden's) strings.

-jp
Old 02-08-2024, 06:29 PM   #55
tucker6

as they said on The Five, and which I believe to be true, white women are keeping Biden afloat. They are the last holdouts. Maybe they like hair sniffers.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:31 PM   #56
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Imo, the answer to "Who are they then?" lies in the answers to the many (nearly unlimited actually) questions related to a handful of topics:

Q. Who orchestrated the western world's response to the Pandemic?

Q. Who orchestrated the riots throughout the US in 2020?

Q. Who orchestrated easing of mail-in ballot restrictions ahead of the 2020 US presidential election?

Q. Who orchestrated war in Ukraine?

Q. Who orchestrated censorship of mainstream and social media for the above (and many other) topics?

Answer the above - and you can shine a spotlight on those who are pulling the (and Biden's) strings.

-jp
That can only be Barack. No one else has that power.

Biden's entire cabinet is complicit. There is NO way Biden is conducting coherent cabinet meetings. Where are the whisleblowers?

Last edited by tucker6; 02-08-2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:38 PM   #57
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
I'm thinking he isn't the mastermind.

Imo, more likely the mastermind group:

Got Barack installed as our 44th President.

Almost got Hillary installed as our 45th.

Got Trump ousted and Biden installed as our 46th.

Got their war in Ukraine shortly afterwards.

And got Bolsonaro ousted as Brazil's President in 2023.

Whoever they are they're operating on a much bigger scale than just the US.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 02-08-2024 at 06:42 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:54 PM   #58
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I never said that I "hated Trump more than these faceless handlers"...what I said was that this is how the majority of the voters will see things come election time. But since you asked...I will tell you why I consider Trump to be unfit for the president's office.

When the shit hit the fan during the pandemic, Trump didn't have the character to deal with the American people in the responsible manner that befits a country "leader". Even though he was informed ahead of time of the imminent danger that our country was in...Trump decided to downplay the risk in order to keep the economy strong for as long as he could. He called it the "flu"...and he said that it would disappear during the hot summer months. Never did he grow to balls to stand in front of the American people and tell them the truth about the danger that they were in. And then he rushed the development of the COVID vaccine, because he didn't want the next administration to get the credit for it, were he to lose the next election.

I don't care if presidents lie about their mistresses or their family matters. But when they lie about things that endanger the health of the citizens of the country to whom they have sworn their allegiance, then I consider these people to be very dangerous, and totally unfit for the leadership of this country. And that's what Donald Trump is to me. Of course, Joe Biden isn't any better, but...since I know that he isn't really the one who is minding the store...then I have to take my chances with the "faceless handlers" behind the curtain. After all...what other choice do I have?
Do you like the way governor Cuomo handled it? or the China guy who locked everyone in their apartment buildings.

Maybe Trump's advisors were giving him mixed information. Some suggesting that 10% infected WILL die. Others suggesting it is not any worse than a typical flu.

After it is over, there are still disagreements of what would have been the best way to handle it.

I would have suggested 14 days to slow the curve, then open everything up.

Our life expectancy has dropped a couple years since then as other things were skipped.
Our children lost 2 years of learning and may will never catch up, settig a new low for national education.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 07:14 PM   #59
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Do you like the way governor Cuomo handled it? or the China guy who locked everyone in their apartment buildings.

Maybe Trump's advisors were giving him mixed information. Some suggesting that 10% infected WILL die. Others suggesting it is not any worse than a typical flu.

After it is over, there are still disagreements of what would have been the best way to handle it.

I would have suggested 14 days to slow the curve, then open everything up.

Our life expectancy has dropped a couple years since then as other things were skipped.
Our children lost 2 years of learning and may will never catch up, settig a new low for national education.
I'll say it out loud. The cost to save old and compromised people was far greater than the benefit. It not even a question in my mind. I hope future generations see the truth and act accordingly next time because there will be a next time.
Old 02-08-2024, 07:15 PM   #60
wisconsin

The DOJ is crooked. Biden is a space cadet. The 2nd in line is woefully unqualified and frankly, dumber than a box of rocks.

This country is so fucked.