Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-15-2020, 12:39 AM   #61
ElKabong

A year from now, maybe 2, Obamacare and abortion may be turned upside down. This woman isn't going to let anyone, Republican or Democrat, sway her work. Interesting times ahead
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 12:54 AM   #62
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
A year from now, maybe 2, Obamacare and abortion may be turned upside down. This woman isn't going to let anyone, Republican or Democrat, sway her work. Interesting times ahead
I am not sure the abortion issue will be settled, I do think the late term killing will stop. Obamacare is on its deathbed and better products WITH preexisting condition coverage will become law. The only way to lower costs will be to deny non Americans coverage plus elimination of the record profits insurance company's are making due to the bad Obamacare law itself.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 03:15 AM   #63
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I am not sure the abortion issue will be settled, I do think the late term killing will stop. Obamacare is on its deathbed and better products WITH preexisting condition coverage will become law. The only way to lower costs will be to deny non Americans coverage plus elimination of the record profits insurance company's are making due to the bad Obamacare law itself.
when you have insurance companies write the ACA law, what could go wrong?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 02:11 PM   #64
Greyfox

ACB is a very bright nominee.

Any Law that is not Constitutional or any part of Law that is not Constitutional should be struck down.
A new Law that matches Constitutional Standards with similar intent can be re-submitted and America will be a better place as a consequence.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 07:41 PM   #65
stuball

ACB

She is like a 10,000 watt spotlight in a room full of refrigerator lights and that was with no notes
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 07:47 PM   #66
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
She is like a 10,000 watt spotlight in a room full of refrigerator lights and that was with no notes
I watcher her on TV, I think the lady has total recall.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 07:50 PM   #67
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Not true. They specifically said they did not agree with holding hearings prior to the election but they also specifically said that stance had nothing to do with voting for her if it came to a vote. Only politicians.
Benedict Romney is on board. The dems are toast.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rom...-supreme-court
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 10:29 PM   #68
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Benedict Romney is on board. The dems are toast.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rom...-supreme-court
Let's hope he doesn't flake out. His ability to hold his seat likely hinges on his vote
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 10-15-2020, 10:52 PM   #69
Thebart

No Protestants on the Supreme Court

Kind of amazes me that back in 1960 JFK had to reassure the nation that he had no secret plan to make the USA subservient to the Pope because he himself was Catholic. Republicans and the Nixon machine were playing that card and advancing that rumor.

Now, decades later, The Republicans largely dominated by white men from primarily southern states, are giving us a Supreme Court that has no Protestants of any denomination but six Roman Catholics and three Jewish members.

You can't tell me that with three seats filled by Trump he couldn't find a single Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, or member of any other non-Catholic or Jewish religion.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2020, 10:56 PM   #70
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
Kind of amazes me that back in 1960 JFK had to reassure the nation that he had no secret plan to make the USA subservient to the Pope because he himself was Catholic. Republicans and the Nixon machine were playing that card and advancing that rumor.

Now, decades later, The Republicans largely dominated by white men from primarily southern states, are giving us a Supreme Court that has no Protestants of any denomination but six Roman Catholics and three Jewish members.

You can't tell me that with three seats filled by Trump he couldn't find a single Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, or member of any other non-Catholic or Jewish religion.
Um as a Presbyterian I have no problem with this. The problem is when you fill any positions based on diversity instead of the most talented you end up with the CF this country has become.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 12:25 AM   #71
ElKabong

Quote:

Qualification matters.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:13 AM   #72
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

But yet you haven no problem with a Catholic as the democrat nominee for POTUS!!

You want to make religion a requirement.......
You have no credibility.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:16 AM   #73
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The irony of it all......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4427.jpg (37.2 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Tom; 10-16-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 10:19 AM   #74
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The irony of it all......
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 10:47 AM   #75
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Kamala Harris questioning ANYONE's qualifications for anything is ridiculous!
She is the bottom of the barrel.