Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-25-2020, 05:19 PM   #106
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Wow, came here to give an update on things, which weren't good at all for the last two weeks, but I see this thread has been turned into the typical off topic cesspool. Nice job guys.

In any case my daughter is back home with us after a very rough two weeks. She is going on the transplant list and should get one within the next six months. Of course all of us in our family are willing to donate. Not sure what the next steps are but we'll find out next week. Until then she'll be on dialysis on a regular basis. The kidney transplant is a good thing. It should end most of her problems from lupus.

We had one very scary night, I'll just say my wife was a superhero. She saved my daughter.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 05:23 PM   #107
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Wow, came here to give an update on things, which weren't good at all for the last two weeks, but I see this thread has been turned into the typical off topic cesspool. Nice job guys.

In any case my daughter is back home with us after a very rough two weeks. She is going on the transplant list and should get one within the next six months. Of course all of us in our family are willing to donate. Not sure what the next steps are but we'll find out next week. Until then she'll be on dialysis on a regular basis. The kidney transplant is a good thing. It should end most of her problems from lupus.

We had one very scary night, I'll just say my wife was a superhero. She saved my daughter.
I can’t imagine what you’re going through Craig. I hope your daughter is blessed with a healthy new kidney soon.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 05:28 PM   #108
woodtoo

Quote:

You have a wonderful family my prayers are with you all.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:37 PM   #109
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

To be clear, I appreciate all the well wishes very much, was just a little disgusted to see what had become of this thread. Should have just kept quiet, shit happens.

To answer the question from earlier, my daughter was on that drug at one time but she was allergic to it so it wasn't an issue for her when Covid hit. She had long since switched to other things.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 05:39 PM   #110
Vinnie

CJ:

God Bless you and your family. You are in all of the thoughts and prayers of me and my family. You have a wonderful family and everything is going to work out splendidly for you.

Prayer candles lit for you and your family.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 08:44 PM   #111
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Classless to pollute this thread, Danny - classless.
Tom called it early on.

CJ.....best wishes

Last edited by JustRalph; 10-25-2020 at 08:45 PM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 09:22 PM   #112
lamboguy

being a parent is the toughest job in the world...my sincere hopes and prayers are with you and your daughter all the time.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 09:31 PM   #113
mrhorseplayer

thoughts and prayers for you and daughter
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2020, 10:34 PM   #114
taxicab

Best of wishes to you,your daughter and your family CJ.
taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2020, 12:20 AM   #115
Greyfox

Having lost a son, ... all I can advise is~
"Give Love, Share Love, Keep Sharing Love."
The Memories of that are powerful, for me at least.
In life, treat any loved one...and every one you love...as if you may never...
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2020, 12:49 AM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Good to hear she is back home with you and mom and really happy to read about the prospects of a transplant.

You know everyone is thinking, hoping and praying for the best. And sorry about the thread.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:07 AM   #117
trifecta

Wishing the best for your daughter, you, and your family. Good luck, CJ
trifecta is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2020, 09:29 AM   #118
stuball

Thumbs up God bless

CJ May God bless your daughter and your family... I just lost my wife from Lung Cancer and I hope for God to help your daughter -- as I see it we can only live our lives as decent people and be at peace within your soul - at the same time knowing I am not perfect but always trying to help others if I can.
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2020, 09:32 AM   #119
barshoe

prayers for you and daughter....
barshoe is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2020, 07:15 PM   #120
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

CJ

Oh, I'm so impressed with you, because prayer really is important. I'll say a few, not only for your daughter, but also for you/family. We all need HIS help!!

And I say this with all due respect, probably if you need anything, probably all here, would gladly help, if they can.!!
crestridge is offline   Reply With Quote Reply