Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:16 AM   #1216
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Now that is sad

Another activity which takes up a fair amount of my time is that I am a big fan of the local high school basketball team. So much so that this past January, I was presented with a plaque and signed basketball commemorating sixty years of attending games. ,
What's truly sad is, ...they not only give "participation trophies", but now they give non participation trophies???... For people who watch participants....I've heard it all now.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2019, 02:18 AM   #1217
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You sound like a great guy.....How come this doesn't come through in your posts here?
You may very well be a great guy too. Guess what? That doesn't come through in your posts.

But I appreciate you saying that.

When I was a kid, back before man discovered fire, my mother gave me some very good advice. She said , "To have a friend, be a friend."
Old 09-11-2019, 02:24 AM   #1218
mostpost

I can be snarky too. I admit that.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:02 AM   #1219
woodtoo

Quote:
Contempt? More like frustration at the ignorance and gullibility of the great majority of posters on this site. This guy Gilbert would have you believe that Trayvon Martin was a gangbanger and general troublemaker who was prone to violence. Yet there is no record of him being disciplined at school for fighting.

In addition to attending High School in the morning. Martin attended aviation school in the afternoons where his instructors considered him a top student. After he graduated from Aviation school he volunteered at the school helping and tutoring younger students.
I'm not surprised you fell for the hoax hook,line and sinker as you were the target audience.

We all heard Benjamin Crump,Al Sharpton's and Trayvon's families side of the story times ten, not to mention the great divider, Obama's take.

Take your cuddly little harmless do gooder Trayvon memories to the grave for all I care.

The rest of us good people here at Pace Advantage have a right to believe what,when,where and who as we please.

ps; don't miss the debut on September 12 you will be in awe.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:57 AM   #1220
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Violent incidents in Postal Service facilities 0.22 per 100,000 workers.
In other workplaces 0.77 per 100,000 workers.
But, those are just facts which you will ignore as usual.
But dogs don't like you.

Dogs - 2
Dems -0
Old 09-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #1221
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
What's truly sad is, ...they not only give "participation trophies", but now they give non participation trophies???... For people who watch participants....I've heard it all now.
Your disapproval makes me almost as happy as the recognition I received last January. They appreciated my support for the team and I appreciate that they thought enough of me to have that special moment for me.

Your opinion is not just worthless. it is unkind and reeks of jealousy and envy.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:11 PM   #1222
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
I'm not surprised you fell for the hoax hook,line and sinker as you were the target audience.

We all heard Benjamin Crump,Al Sharpton's and Trayvon's families side of the story times ten, not to mention the great divider, Obama's take.

Take your cuddly little harmless do gooder Trayvon memories to the grave for all I care.

The rest of us good people here at Pace Advantage have a right to believe what,when,where and who as we please.

ps; don't miss the debut on September 12 you will be in awe.
I for one thank you for the heads up. The producer is probably one of the few with coujolones to go against the grain.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2019, 04:45 PM   #1223
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
I for one thank you for the heads up. The producer is probably one of the few with coujolones to go against the grain.
Much appreciated, I thought there would be interest.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #1224
mostpost

Quote:
Much appreciated, I thought there would be interest.
If you miss tomorrow's showing, it will also be presented here:
https://www.santonbridgeinn.com/the-worlds-bigest-liar
Old 09-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #1225
woodtoo

Do they give non-participation trophies?
Old 09-11-2019, 09:25 PM   #1226
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Do they give non-participation trophies?
Pink Slip????
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #1227
ElKabong

Quote:
Your opinion is not just worthless. it is unkind and reeks of jealousy and envy.
Nah. Your non participant trophy reeks of being a long term groupie for under aged basketball players. I've been going to High School football games since 1960, never even thought of receiving a non participant trophy. Sounds creepy to me

You ever marry? Have kids? Just checking
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 09-12-2019 at 12:05 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 02:47 AM   #1228
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Nah. Your non participant trophy reeks of being a long term groupie for under aged basketball players. I've been going to High School football games since 1960, never even thought of receiving a non participant trophy. Sounds creepy to me

Absolutely no reason for posting something like this. This is a new low for off-topic.

Look, I get it...you don't agree with him on anything. But to take the personal stuff he wrote and turn it against him like this is kind of disgusting.

You've been going to High School football games since 1960? How about if I started writing stupid shit like you just wrote to him? Are you a groupie for under aged football players? Kinda seems that way to me, based on your own analysis of mostpost...

mostpost is an old guy...been around forever...I can easily see a team recognizing one of their most loyal fans...it happens from time to time in professional sports too. What's the difference here?

Oh yeah, the difference is it's mostpost and you don't like him.

Whatever man.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:51 AM   #1229
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Absolutely no reason for posting something like this. This is a new low for off-topic.

Look, I get it...you don't agree with him on anything. But to take the personal stuff he wrote and turn it against him like this is kind of disgusting.

You've been going to High School football games since 1960? How about if I started writing stupid shit like you just wrote to him? Are you a groupie for under aged football players? Kinda seems that way to me, based on your own analysis of mostpost...

mostpost is an old guy...been around forever...I can easily see a team recognizing one of their most loyal fans...it happens from time to time in professional sports too. What's the difference here?

Oh yeah, the difference is it's mostpost and you don't like him.

Whatever man.
Rep points.

Not that you need them.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:24 AM   #1230
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:

This is why you and I will never have a civil discussion.
These are you true colors...fly them proudly you wannabe Longhorn

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: