Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #436
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
I apologized to Don after his response. Its called being a man, you should try it.
Alright, Boss. I'd like to go on record as sayin' I didn't mean to support his post.

I REALLY didn't. PLEASE believe & forgive me, Boss.

Can I get an apology now?

What a worm.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #437
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Newsflash....the lsbets/bigmack dog and pony show has run its course.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #438
Robert Fischer
clean money

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
BTW, the entire racial component of this tragedy (manufactured to date, I might add, as there isn't a scintilla of evidence that the shooting was racially motivated) is yet ANOTHER example of the Democratic party's keen interest on keeping racism alive and thriving in the United States of America.

The most glaring example of this is when they refer to Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic."

Are you shitting me?

White Hispanic?

When they start referring to Obama as the first "White Black President," then I'll buy into this giant slab of horseshit.
This about sums it up.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:05 AM   #439
HUSKER55

good point!

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #440
ArlJim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
How rich! My take on the Rug is vindicated. A progressive is a progressive is a progressive. Not a dime's worth of real difference between Rom and the current guy.

God save America from progressives....PLEASE!

Boxcar
P.S. But how did the Rug look in it?
man you've run off the rails with incoherent ramblings like this. for several years I have been under the impression that you understood that Obama was a narcissistic radical who despises the USA, and easily the most destructive and divisive president in our history.

now your thing is that a progressive is a progressive, and no real difference between a Romney and an Obama. huh? so now they're all the same to you?

I'm no fan of Romney but you've got to try to keep things accurately in context, and not simply give up to the all too easy attitude of "eh, who cares. they're all the same". they're not all the same.

This is a stunning evolution in thought from you that overlooks a great many indisputable facts about the two men.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #441
ElKabong

How rich! My take on the Rug is vindicated. A progressive is a progressive is a progressive. Not a dime's worth of real difference between Rom and the current guy.

Boxcar
P.S. But how did the Rug look in it

Quote:
Wow...you're more clueless than usual tonight.
I wish there were a country Boxcar could go to, ala Alec Baldwin. The US will never be or look like what he desires. He'll always be bitter and confrontational b/c this country isn't what he desires & never will be. He'll always be in the minority, politcally speaking. Apparently this drives some to make really bizzare comments like the above
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #442
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Most of us upset on here about this could care less if Zimmerman is a racist or not. .
Racism wasn't the angle of the issue of the interview. Oliver's thoughts and experiences of Zimmerman, was. Where did the comment of yours above come from? How does it fit in the discussion of the interview?

Last edited by ElKabong; 03-29-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #443
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong

Boxcar
P.S. But how did the Rug look in it

I wish there were a country Boxcar could go to, ala Alec Baldwin. The US will never be or look like what he desires. He'll always be bitter and confrontational b/c this country isn't what he desires & never will be. He'll always be in the minority, politcally speaking. Apparently this drives some to make really bizzare comments like the above
Yup, Constitutionalists will always be in the minority, and I make no apology for it. What are liberals? They're nothing less than some form of communists. And what are "moderates" or "centrists" -- who always try to be all things to all people at all times and pretend they're such enlightened intellectuals because they're always ready to compromise away our individual liberties? Since they run neither hot or cold and have core values with shallow roots that easily uprooted , they're nothing but barf bag material.
To both I say:

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #444
boxcar

Quote:
For some reason, you just don't get it. I never really believed what others have said about you over the years, but I have to admit, I'm starting to come around.

What part of "even if everything terrible that you think of Martin turns out to be true, he still did not DESERVE to take the bullet that ended his life."

That's the bottom line.

All this "evil in his heart," "black militant" cockamamie BS doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the end.
You're still stuck on stupid with the Dumb "D" word. I'm stuck on reality that says the choices we make in life have consequences. And you believe this, too, otherwise you could not have said that Martin acted imprudently. Why in the world would you say that unless you also believed there was a better course of action -- a better choice -- a choice that would probably have led to a better outcome for everyone concerned, but especially for the kid? But if you don't believe all this, then to say that Martin acted without discretion, that he acted unwisely, imprudently, that he lacked judgment, that his course of action was irresponsible is as absurd as you denying now that at the end of the day, if he actually initiated the assault upon Zimm, then he is responsible for the loss of his own life. Once you conceded that he acted imprudently, you implied that he made a bad choice -- but now you don't want to admit that he's ulitmately responsible for that choice and that indeed he suffered the consequences for it? And that, sir, is the BOTTOM LINE!

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #445
ElKabong

My guess is few here would categorize you as a Constitutionalist. Lot of other things come to mind (none being obscene or juvenile-ish put downs), but Constitutionalist isn't one of them.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #446
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
Do you enjoy the smell or the view down there with the ass clown?
emphasis mine

You know I'm beginning to think that you're stuck on this phrase so much because the first part of this phrase is where your head is also stuck! Quit projecting your stinky experiences onto Mack and myself.

Quote:
I am outraged by this story because it appears that someone was killed for no good reason. I am also outraged by the knee jerk reaction from race baiters on both sides, but more so by those who purport to be upset about media bias and either downplay or justify the needless killing of a 17 year old because Jesse and Al are on the other side and they foam at the mouth like rabid dogs whenever those two are involved.
Now, there we agree. The killing was unnecessary. It was needless. There could have been a very different outcome to this encounter. Even PA agrees with that -- although I'm betting about now that he'd love to retract his statement of two days ago that Martin acted imprudently.

By the way...one more thing: You've lost perspective and credibility on this issue because of all your RAGE. "I am outraged". "I am also outraged". You're thinking with your emotions, which are controlled by your rage. Once you extricate that head of yours, and wash yourself off to get the stink and other unmentionable materials off, take a nice long quiet drive in the country to cool down. Once you return, perhaps you'll start to make some sense once if you start using that head of yours for something other hiding out in the dark and repeating "ass clown" ad nauseum.

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #447
jelly
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
For those that would like a convenient link to a related story with surveillance video from the evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin...opstories.html

ABC was nice enough to jam their friggin' logo all over the relevant images in the video.

Some have been reporting that Zimmerman is 250lbs.after watching the video,if he is 5'9", i'd put him around 160 to 180lbs.
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #448
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
My guess is few here would categorize you as a Constitutionalist. Lot of other things come to mind (none being obscene or juvenile-ish put downs), but Constitutionalist isn't one of them.
I understand. You think I'm more radical than a Constitutionalist, right? More extreme? I bet you picture me as a skin head, anarchist who is in favor of destroying the whole government system? Am I warm?

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #449
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
man you've run off the rails with incoherent ramblings like this. for several years I have been under the impression that you understood that Obama was a narcissistic radical who despises the USA, and easily the most destructive and divisive president in our history.

now your thing is that a progressive is a progressive, and no real difference between a Romney and an Obama. huh? so now they're all the same to you?

I'm no fan of Romney but you've got to try to keep things accurately in context, and not simply give up to the all too easy attitude of "eh, who cares. they're all the same". they're not all the same.

This is a stunning evolution in thought from you that overlooks a great many indisputable facts about the two men.
I understand Obama and Romney, and in the past I provided an analogy of what the real difference is between them. The former is a violent rapist, while the latter is a date rapist. Obama is reaching his "goal" in a direct, fast way. Romney would try to achieve his for the country in a slower, indirect, more circuitous manner. But both would lead to the same destination. Therefore, it can never be said that I don't see a "difference" between these two statists. And at the end of the day, that is what both men are -- STATISTS! Big, controlling, regulatory, oppressive, tyrannical government statists.

Boxcar
P.S. The fine blue state of Mass. would never have elected anything else.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #450
ElKabong

Quote:
I understand. You think I'm more radical than a Constitutionalist, right? More extreme? I bet you picture me as a skin head, anarchist who is in favor of destroying the whole government system? Am I warm?

Boxcar
no