Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-31-2021, 08:05 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Where’s the outrage?

We have members here that post about how stupid cops are and how they kill at will and other dastardly insinuations.

This article below adds a little real world reading to the subject.

Please check it out

https://nypost.com/2021/12/29/where-...-keona-holley/

“ And yet the murder of police officers is, on a per-capita basis, a far more significant problem than fatal officer shootings of civilians. And the killing of police officers by black civilians is a far more significant problem than the killing of unarmed blacks by police officers. As of Nov. 30, 2021, 67 police officers had been feloniously killed by criminals. Conservatively using the 2019 national headcount of 697,196 sworn officers (now undoubtedly lower), 9.6 officers per 100,000 officers were feloniously killed through *November.

As of Dec. 27, 2021, four unarmed black people have been slain by police officers since the start of the year, according to the Washington Post. The Post’s “unarmed” category includes violently resisting crime suspects. Those four unarmed black people represent .000008 percent of the nation’s nearly 47 million self-identified blacks, or less than 1/100 of one person killed by a cop per 100,000 blacks.”

Last edited by JustRalph; 12-31-2021 at 08:06 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 09:09 AM   #2
tbwinner

Simply, a cop shot is not a good news story.

Just like:
Natural immunity
Criminal career pedophiles
Lying politicians
Ineffective vaccine
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 10:26 AM   #3
Inner Dirt

I constantly remind the people who think we have a problem with police killing

minorities in this country of 330 million people there are 700,000 cops who interact with civilians an estimated 3 million times a day, so the average of police using deadly force 3 times a day is minuscule. Also most people killed were resisting arrest with violence and had long police records. The liberal retort is one killing is one too many and I am victim blaming by bringing up the long rap sheets many of them had. Do these people think a cop should put himself and those he pledged to protect in extreme danger to bring in a known violent criminal resisting arrest, without a scratch on them.

I could have missed it in the article but "unarmed" black men have also rammed police cars and tried to run over police in stolen cars. I like how cars are considered a weapon when piloted by a drunk driver, but not when a criminal is trying to harm police officers with it.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 10:39 AM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Cops don't shoot enough people.
It's really not that hard to act civilized and obey the law.
The herd is despeatley in need of thinning.

Last edited by Tom; 12-31-2021 at 10:41 AM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 10:45 AM   #5
Inner Dirt

This definitely shows the false narrative the media sells. Anybody ever heard of this guy? It reads like a George Floyd incident, but it was 4 years prior and the guy was white and not even a career criminal, but a mental patient off his meds.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...mHd?li=BBnbfcL
Old 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM   #6
jimmyb

A free police scanner app called 'five 0' allows the user access to any police force in any city and in any country. I'd recommend tuning in for a few days to a major city just to get an idea of the realities of law enforcement. It's quite an education into the workings of the everyday street cop. A cops workday and interactions are not at all like the far left like to portray, but Mostie and the squad types would have us believe cops are just blood thirsty racists.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 04:22 PM   #7
chrisl

My son died at the hands of 5 police officers. Were there riots in the streets. Media frenzy, no. He was Caucasian/Aleut, wrong color/race. The police will beat you 5 ways to Sunday. It's funny, people sure are experts, until something happens to their family. How can you prove they lied, when the person who can is dead. They did not give a shit about my family. All they cared about is getting there story correct. We still, after a year, do not know what really happened. I do not think my story will change any minds of anyone, about the corruption of police. I really could give a shit.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 04:42 PM   #8
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Cops don't shoot enough people.
It's really not that hard to act civilized and obey the law.
The herd is despeatley in need of thinning.
LA county cop shoots perp in Burlington Coat store and also gets a young immigrant from South America hiding in changing room behind them.

I wonder if the LA DA will give the guy a medal or throw him in jail a few years?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2021, 04:58 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

They should at least give him a new coat.
Old 12-31-2021, 09:09 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
My son died at the hands of 5 police officers. Were there riots in the streets. Media frenzy, no. He was Caucasian/Aleut, wrong color/race. The police will beat you 5 ways to Sunday. It's funny, people sure are experts, until something happens to their family. How can you prove they lied, when the person who can is dead. They did not give a shit about my family. All they cared about is getting there story correct. We still, after a year, do not know what really happened. I do not think my story will change any minds of anyone, about the corruption of police. I really could give a shit.
I feel for you. Every police Dept has its own personality. There are politicians at the top of every police Dept. Corruption starts at the top.

We have talked about this privately. I still feel for you every time I think of it
Old 12-31-2021, 09:12 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
They should at least give him a new coat.
Bazinga!!
Old 01-01-2022, 10:01 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Sorry to hear this. Common sense would lead a person to believe isolated areas would have a higher incident rate of police misconduct, due to lack of oversight.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:18 AM   #13
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Sorry for your loss.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: