Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-17-2022, 06:48 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
A Shockingly High Percentage Of The U.S. Population Actually Wants An Authoritarian “Big Brother” Police State

As we have seen all throughout human history, those that would like to impose tyranny upon a nation need at least a certain percentage of the population to go along with their plans. It doesn’t even have to be a majority. All that is required is enough “true believers” to enforce the tyrannical dictates of the elite. Many had assumed that the United States would always be immune from such a scenario because our Constitution guarantees certain liberties and freedoms. Unfortunately, things have dramatically changed in recent years. Today, a surprisingly large percentage of the U.S. population is openly embracing authoritarianism, and that should deeply alarm all of us.

If you think that I am exaggerating, let’s take a look at some of the results of a recent Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports national survey. I will pull certain lines from their report and put them in bold, and then I will follow with my own thoughts…

http://themostimportantnews.com/
What that poll says is Americans want to be safe. Safe from ignorant people spreading disease. I want the police to arrest murderers and rapists because they are a menace to society.

Similarly, I support fining people who refuse to be vaccinated and increasing the fine every time they refuse.

But let me explain what Authoritarianism actually is and who the real authoritarians are. Authoritarianism is trying to violently overturn a legitimate election by storming the Capitol. Authoritarianism is passing restrictive voting laws. Authoritarianism is forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies to term Authoritarianism is Muslim bans and police brutality and lies about Pedophilia and the politics of personal destruction. Authoritarianism is Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson and The Epoch Times and Fox News.
Old 01-17-2022, 06:54 PM   #17
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What that poll says is Americans want to be safe. Safe from ignorant people spreading disease. I want the police to arrest murderers and rapists because they are a menace to society.

Similarly, I support fining people who refuse to be vaccinated and increasing the fine every time they refuse.

But let me explain what Authoritarianism actually is and who the real authoritarians are. Authoritarianism is trying to violently overturn a legitimate election by storming the Capitol. Authoritarianism is passing restrictive voting laws. Authoritarianism is forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies to term Authoritarianism is Muslim bans and police brutality and lies about Pedophilia and the politics of personal destruction. Authoritarianism is Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson and The Epoch Times and Fox News.
Maybe you should move to another Country, you old Stooge.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:08 PM   #18
Rex Phinney

Quote:

"Ignorant people spreading disease?"

LOL, the vaccine doesn't stop anything from spreading you doorknob licker. Have you not been paying any attention the last couple months? Cases are at an all time high, obliterating previous numbers. Last week California (one of the most well vaccinated states) had more cases by itself in a single day than the entire country did on the same day a year ago.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...on-is-not-low/

Freaking idiots like you are the ones spreading false info. Here is a link to the Pfizer CEO speaking last week. HE SAID, this is right from his mouth, that the two dose vaccine is only 10% effective against omicron after 20 weeks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/pfiz...r-omicron.html

Quit acting like the vaccine is a fix all, if it was you wouldn't be worried about anyone spreading anything to you after you took it dipshit.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 07:11 PM   #19
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
"Ignorant people spreading disease?"

LOL, the vaccine doesn't stop anything from spreading you doorknob licker. Have you not been paying any attention the last couple months? Cases are at an all time high, obliterating previous numbers. Last week California (one of the most well vaccinated states) had more cases by itself in a single day than the entire country did on the same day a year ago.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...on-is-not-low/

Freaking idiots like you are the ones spreading false info. Here is a link to the Pfizer CEO speaking last week. HE SAID, this is right from his mouth, that the two dose vaccine is only 10% effective against omicron after 20 weeks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/pfiz...r-omicron.html

Quit acting like the vaccine is a fix all, if it was you wouldn't be worried about anyone spreading anything to you after you took it dipshit.
He has a smooth Brain...he can't help it. He has absolutely no idea how anybody could have a problem with being injected by a Vaccine that was designed for a Virus TWO MUTATIONS AGO.

Like I said...he is a Troglodyte.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:20 PM   #20
AndyC

Quote:

So you would favor fining people who don't take a "vaccination" that won't prevent them from getting the disease but more importantly won't stop them from spreading the disease. Makes perfect sense.

We could also mandate stomach stapling for fat people along with compulsory daily exercise. Bupropion should be mandatory for all smokers. CGMs should be mandatory for all people with an A1c of 5.5 or higher with fines when blood glucose spikes past certain levels. Naltrexone should be mandatory for drinkers and drug users. That should makes us all safe! That's the goal, correct?
Old 01-17-2022, 07:33 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
So you would favor fining people who don't take a "vaccination" that won't prevent them from getting the disease but more importantly won't stop them from spreading the disease. Makes perfect sense.

We could also mandate stomach stapling for fat people along with compulsory daily exercise. Bupropion should be mandatory for all smokers. CGMs should be mandatory for all people with an A1c of 5.5 or higher with fines when blood glucose spikes past certain levels. Naltrexone should be mandatory for drinkers and drug users. That should makes us all safe! That's the goal, correct?

That moron lost a spelling bee to a rock.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:49 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:

Oh...you mean like all the vaxxed who are getting infected and spreading the covid cheer?

Are you also in favor of locking up and/or fining the Biden Admin. since they're not the forcing all the illegals to get the jabs?

Arresting criminals is one thing, which all civilized societies do. But refusing to have unsafe, ineffective, lightly tested experimental drugs injected into your body is hardly criminal. (My body, my choice.) Now...for the Karens of the world who don't like my choice, they should just crawl under a rock for "many years" until the Pfizer CEO gives you and the rest of you Nazi-loving ilk the green light. The rest of us should just get on with our lives.
Old 01-17-2022, 08:20 PM   #23
chrisl

@#ck those polls. That is what they want you to think. Just like how accurate any of the polls are. They are all bullsh$%. They are for sheep. Not me.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-17-2022, 11:08 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Maybe you should move to another Country, you old Stooge.
This old stooge knows how to read and unlike you, he knows how to interpret what he reads. He knows that 95% of new cases are among the unvaccinated. He knows that you can’t spread a disease that you don’t have. He knows that an unvaccinated person has a 20 times greater chance of contracting Covid than on who has been fully vaccinated. Therefore the unvaccinated person has a 20 times greater chance of passing the disease along than even the vaccinated person who has suffered a breakthrough infection.

Summarizing; anyone who has Covid can pass it on. For every vaccinated person who has contracted a breakthrough case, 19 unvaccinated people have contracted Covid, and are 19 times more likely to pass it on.

Vaccination not only prevents Covid, in the rare cases it doesn’t-and there are some-it greatly reduces the Severity.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:25 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
He has a smooth Brain...he can't help it. He has absolutely no idea how anybody could have a problem with being injected by a Vaccine that was designed for a Virus TWO MUTATIONS AGO.

Like I said...he is a Troglodyte.
I guess “Smooth brain” is supposed to be an insult. Who cares?

I guess Dr. Salk and Dr. Sabin should never have developed the polio vaccine since viruses can mutate. There’s no point in developing a vaccine to address Omicron since there will be another mutation down the road. And why bother getting vaccinated against Delta when Omicron will kill us anyway?

The answer to that is obvious to anyone who is not stupid.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:33 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post

None of those maladies you cited are infectious diseases. If my coworker is fat that doesn’t mean I will be fat. I may be fat, but it has nothing to do with him. Because he drinks to much doesn’t mean that I consume alcohol at all. I don’t. But if he has Covid and is careless about mitigation, wearing a mask, keeping his distance, not isolating, then I could be infected even if vaccinated.

Let me be clear. The chances are much less if I am vaccinated, but they exist.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:36 PM   #27
OntheRail

Quote:
So you disapprove of the Joe's Border Policy... and Dem's defund the police and defense of criminality.

Quote:
Of course you do... you support all the ism's Even though the shot is not a vaccine. Does not really protect anyone from getting or spreading Covid-XYZ.

Quote:
Snipped the shit
That you luv to eat.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:40 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
then I could be infected even if vaccinated.
Wait.....WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT???????!?!?!?! ?!?!?!

SCIENCE!

Old 01-18-2022, 12:09 AM   #29
Elkchester Road

Quote:
This old stooge knows how to read and unlike you, he knows how to interpret what he reads. He knows that 95% of new cases are among the unvaccinated. He knows that you can’t spread a disease that you don’t have. He knows that an unvaccinated person has a 20 times greater chance of contracting Covid than on who has been fully vaccinated. Therefore the unvaccinated person has a 20 times greater chance of passing the disease along than even the vaccinated person who has suffered a breakthrough infection.

Summarizing; anyone who has Covid can pass it on. For every vaccinated person who has contracted a breakthrough case, 19 unvaccinated people have contracted Covid, and are 19 times more likely to pass it on.

Vaccination not only prevents Covid, in the rare cases it doesn’t-and there are some-it greatly reduces the Severity.
Yeah...it prevents COVID, alright. The reason the Omicron Variant is covering the Planet like a blanket is because the current Vaccine is precisely 2 Variants behind Omicron. Are you going to deny that currently Vaccinated individuals are catching the Omicron Variant in droves?

The thought that your addled ass could ever educate me is comical. Put your HAZMAT Suit on and stay holed up in your Apartment...you should be safe. As for me...I caught the Delta Variant in Mid-November, and have already dealt with it. I am smart enough to know I...ME...am responsible for my health. When I caught COVID, I didn't look for someone to blame for it. I take care of myself and my own. I don't expect other people to make the World "safe" for me. I KNOW what is waiting when one waits for someone else to "do" for them.

How does it feel to live your life with the unending anger toward people who don't think like you? What's it like to spend all of your time hung up on what other people do or don't do? How does it feel to have the unending void of being able to control other people? These three questions pretty much sum up TOTALITARIANS like you.

None of us here have EVER heard you championing any cause for the downtrodden who died at the hands of Influenza. Never heard you battling any for people who died as a result of exposure to second-hand smoke from Tobacco users (these are poor souls who did NOT choose to use Tobacco). Why weren't you front and center for them??? I can tell you why. It is because your "Leaders" didn't think those issues mattered enough. There weren't enough Politics attached to them. There wasn't an Election Year attached to them. There wasn't money to be made from them. There wasn't President Donald J. Trump attached to them. And because your "Leaders" didn't think they were important...your ignorant ass didn't think they were, either. YOU...DIDN'T...CARE. So don't be bitching at me because I did likewise. My responsibility to our FREE Society is to take care of my bubble. If everybody thought this way (instead of waiting for somebody else to make everything "better"), this Country would be a whole Hell of a lot better off.

But then along came COVID-19, and you Totalitarian Zealots went Apeshit. You even won a Presidential Election along the way. Here was the Grand Opportunity to impose the Radical Agenda on this Country that you Zealots have been dying for. Unfortunately, ever since then...EVERYTHING has gone wrong for you Idiots. The "Leadership" can't get ANYTHING right. Your own Party can't even agree on crucial Domestic Agenda Issues...but what do you Goons OBSESS over? President Trump and Conservatives. Anything it takes...lying, misrepresenting facts, obfuscating, blurring lines, moving goalposts...whatever is necessary to maintain "Control" while never being accountable for the things wrong. Your Party has had a chokehold on Power for a year now. Nothing...NOTHING...is better. No Responsibility, no Accountability, no positive results...ANYWHERE. But plenty of Control.

No worries. November is coming. You Idiots will get your Accountability then. We'll see if the results achieved after a year of TOTAL DEMOCRATIC POWER IN D.C. will be enough to "influence" dozens of Elections across the Country instead of just "influencing" ONE National Election.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 01-18-2022 at 12:12 AM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2022, 12:15 AM   #30
Elkchester Road

Quote:
I guess “Smooth brain” is supposed to be an insult. Who cares?

I guess Dr. Salk and Dr. Sabin should never have developed the polio vaccine since viruses can mutate. There’s no point in developing a vaccine to address Omicron since there will be another mutation down the road. And why bother getting vaccinated against Delta when Omicron will kill us anyway?

The answer to that is obvious to anyone who is not stupid.
You are the only one who thinks Omicron is killing everyone. Hell, even your own precious "Leaders" say that Omicron isn't doing that.

Funny that the places MOST affected by Omicron right now are the places where everybody isn't "stupid".