Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 11-05-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
Sea Hero

Excel Tote Board Reader

I need an Excel programmer who can program a tote-board reading spreadsheet (or standalone) that will read tracks I specify (that I input), perform certain calculations that I provide the programmer, and display the various odds and calculations on the spreadsheet on an ongoing basis. I will naturally pay for same. PM or email me if interested.
Sea Hero is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #2
JJMartin

As far as I know, there is no workable site for that anymore.
JJMartin is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2018, 05:31 AM   #3
hyipro

TOTE BOARD PULL

I have several programs that used to work, but there are no longer any tote boards to pull the data from, in the past you could pull, after coding
the excel workbook, which tote to pull from, but today this is no longer possible,worked great when it was up...................
hyipro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2018, 09:23 PM   #4
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Unfortunately, I don't do any VBA/Windows/Excel programming, or I'd love to help. BUT, it is definitely still possible. I use two ADWs currently - TS and AmWager - and it's possible to pull tote info from both. Any programmer familiar with chrome devtools and a language that provides a library for http requests can quickly program a solution.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: