Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-22-2017, 09:11 AM   #61
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You know what this is actually about? It's not about the Clintons. It is a ham handed attempt to defame Robert Mueller. Apparently he is getting too close to the truth.
right, the $150 million was for selling military technology to the Russians. Similar to Bill selling missile targeting technology to the Chinese 20 years ago.

Podesta and his brother involved with a bank scandal in Russia and the people breaking the news about the Panama bank secret accounts are now all dead
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #62
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Apparently he is getting too close to the truth.
Much like Hillary walking in Bill and Monica.
Getting close, you bet.......and all that is there is RUSSIANS and democrats.
Old 10-22-2017, 09:46 AM   #63
chadk66

it's extremely entertaining watching the resident liberals try to explain away the clinton/russia saga. what's even more entertaining is watching all this dogma on Mueller while knowing not one thing will ever come out of his so called investigation yet the libs are clinging on to any possible dirt they pray Mueller finds on trump
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #64
woodtoo

Hillary's State Department approved 215 foreign speeches by hubby Bill totaling $48 million. Pay to play.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 12:45 PM   #65
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
What's idiotic is you're using the word "uranium" to make it seem like your post has anymore weight. It doesn't, it isnt in short supply to fulfill any strategic need. I've explained that. Completely ignoring factual points like Russia has sold us over 500 metric tons of the stuff from 93-13. The fact both nation's are disarming. The fact we have a stockpile of HEU just simply sitting around. Check the Half-Life of Uranium then get back to me.

Otherwise take you silly, sensational, and emotional points, if you can call them that, and go elsewhere. Read a book or two on the arms race. Familiarize yourself with strategic doctrine. Have the vaguest sense you know what you're talking about on the matter then get back to me.

I know I do.

*Furthermore maybe just consider it a gift for all the Strategic agreements the United States. We are the largest violator, the NPT, the ABM both immediately come to mind. You would be wrong thinking that's why we did this but it works in your warped logic.
OK, OK, you want to impress your fans on here by telling us about all the books you read and that you suggest I read a book or two as well.

Yet you also say that I should 'try Google' -- . Do you have any idea how stupid this sounds? No, I guess not.

So, so, so what... that you read a lot of books on the arms race. Big effing deal but I must say you're probably reading many wrong kinds of book because you sound like a neophite on all these matters, either financial or political.

You should read books on contrarian thinking, on developing common sense, on learning to be a critical thinker, and not be someone who tries to impress others simply for sport. You should read stuff so that eventually your opinions are proven right.

There's some hilarious examples of all this vast knowledge of yours --that you've must have accumulated reading all those books you read and because you seem to assume that I don't read books. I know one thing for sure: I don't 'try Google' as often as you do; I bet you're correct on that!

You often said that Trump will never get companies to stop leaving the USA for foreign soil. All you anti-Trump GOP people said that repeatedly actually. Wrong!

You often said that Trump will never get companies to re-locate back to the USA and/or have foreign based companies build plants here and bring jobs back to the USA. (I won't mention all of these companies but I'll mention Foxconn (Apple) and Amazon --- hmmm, isn't both Tim Cook and Jeff Bezos in your anti-Trump camp too?? They are but Trump and his economic plan convinced them otherwise.) But most importantly, you are again wrong!

And remember when all this was happening right before your very eyes, what did you say? You said Trump had nothing to do with this, that these companies were already planning all these things. Wrong! But it was funny stuff, especially coming from an arrogant know-it-all... one who is hardly ever right, btw.

Just one more and I'll save you from further embarrassment. I'll save the best (really the worst) for last:

You said that all the rapes, the sexual abuse, the vulgarity, and overall the general sexual misconduct towards women committed by Bill Clinton all that didn't matter because Clinton isn't the president right now and all that happened years ago.

So keep trying to insult me and possibly others by suggesting I don't know what I speak about and that I should 'try Google' or read more books. You have absolutely no idea on my reading habits, I assure you. But we all do know how your reading habits have formed your thinking on this site, that's for sure.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 02:33 PM   #66
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
it's extremely entertaining watching the resident liberals try to explain away the clinton/russia saga. what's even more entertaining is watching all this dogma on Mueller while knowing not one thing will ever come out of his so called investigation yet the libs are clinging on to any possible dirt they pray Mueller finds on trump
Meuller will find something, even if he has to plant the evidence or entrap a witness into saying a 'lie'.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:36 PM   #67
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Wow that is the largest personal attack/deflection I've ever gotten! Thanks!

At least now I know you have nothing but, "Uranium! My God!"
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #68
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I don't know why anyone finds this all that interesting. Canadian Mining Company goes up for sale with US holdings. Russian company wants to buy it. It gets approved. Clinton Foundation receives a donation.

Seems pretty normal for them. They are scummy. The fact that they mine Uranium, however, should mean absolutely nothing. It does mean nothing. Could be aluminum or iron or whatever and this absolutely isn't a story because, to quote reckless, "My God! Uranium!"

As far as Mueller this seems more like an attempt by the right to discredit him. Who knows what his investigation will find. I'm sure its found plenty of interesting stuff. Whether or not it has anything to do with the current Administration is anyone's guess but...

We are on the wait and see on that one.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #69
Clocker

Quote:
I don't know why anyone finds this all that interesting. Canadian Mining Company goes up for sale with US holdings. Russian company wants to buy it. It gets approved. Clinton Foundation receives a donation.

Seems pretty normal for them. They are scummy. The fact that they mine Uranium, however, should mean absolutely nothing. It does mean nothing. Could be aluminum or iron or whatever and this absolutely isn't a story because, to quote reckless, "My God! Uranium!"
The primary issue is not the uranium itself. The issue is that uranium is regulated, and US law requires government approval of the deal.

And getting government approval means "lobbying" (ala Monty Python: wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?). Lots of money sloshing around, lots of grubby little hands reaching in the pot.

And the Clintons are certainly intelligent enough and experienced enough to know that in their positions they should avoid even an appearance of involvement with a foreign company seeking government approval regarding a regulated commodity. But as usual, they think that they are above all that.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #70
woodtoo

Quote:

As far as Mueller this seems more like an attempt by the right to discredit him. Who knows what his investigation will find. I'm sure its found plenty of interesting stuff. Whether or not it has anything to do with the current Administration is anyone's guess but...

We are on the wait and see on that one.
Whats to discredit? This is a ten year investigation and it's only year 1.

I hope they find something before his 2nd term is up.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #71
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
The primary issue is not the uranium itself. The issue is that uranium is regulated, and US law requires government approval of the deal.

And getting government approval means "lobbying" (ala Monty Python: wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?). Lots of money sloshing around, lots of grubby little hands reaching in the pot.

And the Clintons are certainly intelligent enough and experienced enough to know that in their positions they should avoid even an appearance of involvement with a foreign company seeking government approval regarding a regulated commodity. But as usual, they think that they are above all that.
A cursory glance at the timeline. Bill Clinton was heavily involved in securing mining rights in Kazahkstan in the mid 2000s. To quote Phil Collins they simply may have already been in too deep.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #72
davew

I hope the FBI undercover informant gets to testify to Congress before he gets killed by the Clinton death squad.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:45 PM   #73
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Wow that is the largest personal attack/deflection I've ever gotten! Thanks!

At least now I know you have nothing but, "Uranium! My God!"

No, not a single personal attack, just reminding you of all the silly posts you made ... usually in response to a post of mine. Didja forget? Didja think that I would forget all these things you said?

Here's a recent column from Breitbart about Uranium One... just call it primer.

Deny this scandal all you'd like. You're just risking another blow to whatever little credibility you have on here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-should-know/

PS--Since you don't believe the facts pertaining to Uranium One and Clinton's pay-for-play scheme ... plus the acts of treason committed by Obama, Hillary, serial sex abuser Bill, Jim Comey, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and a host of others please let us know how much money Putin's Russia has 'donated' to The Clinton Foundation since after the Election of 2016. Thanks.

I bet all those 100s of thousands given to the Foundation while Hillary was secretary of state was simply for humanitarian purposes, such as child obesity in Guam and no other reason.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2017, 07:24 AM   #74
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
No, not a single personal attack, just reminding you of all the silly posts you made ... usually in response to a post of mine. Didja forget? Didja think that I would forget all these things you said?

Here's a recent column from Breitbart about Uranium One... just call it primer.

Deny this scandal all you'd like. You're just risking another blow to whatever little credibility you have on here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-should-know/

PS--Since you don't believe the facts pertaining to Uranium One and Clinton's pay-for-play scheme ... plus the acts of treason committed by Obama, Hillary, serial sex abuser Bill, Jim Comey, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and a host of others please let us know how much money Putin's Russia has 'donated' to The Clinton Foundation since after the Election of 2016. Thanks.

I bet all those 100s of thousands given to the Foundation while Hillary was secretary of state was simply for humanitarian purposes, such as child obesity in Guam and no other reason.
Here at Pace Advantage elysiantraveller is counting on the sympathies of RINO's but he can't admit 2017 is not the year of the RINO. With Ted Cruz and Donald J. Trump winning over 80 % of the republican vote only a idiot would think there is room for RINO thought.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2017, 08:24 AM   #75
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I hope the FBI undercover informant gets to testify to Congress before he gets killed by the Clinton death squad.
I had the same exact thought last evening. What are the odds this guy survives to sit in front of the American people? For that matter, why wouldn't anyone support the outing of the truth.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply