Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #61
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either. The flaming gay types that bother me would have no idea I am bothered by them. I would just quietly leave where ever they were at. Newsflash, your average gay person doesn't like the over the top stick out like a sore thumb flamer either.

I had a gay female couple who were my track going buddies for years. I met plenty of their gay friends, none of them liked the Liberace types either. They didn't fly rainbow flags, didn't march in gay parades, or try to act and appear a different sex than they were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Its the gay ACTIVISTS who get all the media attention. I agree with everything you said.

Why is it in bad taste for a married couple to discuss their sex lives, but if you don't want to hear homosexuals do it, you are a homophobe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You're gonna run out of paint with a brush that wide.
Quote:
I am a homophobe by definition never claimed not to be. I am not ashamed of it either. It was how I was born. Isn't that funny, if you are born gay the liberals celebrate you like you are a hero, if you are born uncomfortable with gay behavior you are evil in the eyes of a liberal. I am a closeted homophobe a stranger to me has no idea how I feel, I am harming no one.
These four posts are what keeps me coming back.

You have Inner Dirt saying he doesn't openly disdain gay people. Jess and Tucker sticking up for him and than Inner admitting he's a homophobe, but that it's okay because he's a closeted homophobe.

I give him credit...at least he admitted it.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:05 AM   #62
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkithore View Post
Let me assure you, she does not speak for black (African American) people who by and large are very decent and sensitive about talking trash about any human being. I say with confidence as I have worked with them in civil rights movement of 60's.

Did you notice that none of the Rev. Kings family members have talked trash about our president. This lady is an opportunist and wannabe. She seeks name and fame by trashing a good man. Being a black woman playing the race card apparently makes her untouchable. She can throw rocks (guilt)at white people and feel smug. Natural justice will catch up. Do not worry.

I make an observation: Pres. Trumps opponents have seen the dust, one by one. All these detractors will ultimately make him more resolved to make America great. That is my fervent hope. All lives matter.
Just so I'm clear, you feel like you're able to speak about how black people in 2017 think and feel because you worked with them 5 decades ago?

For the record, I can't stand Jemele Hill, even though I think what she said might be more true than not. She's awful on TV and any show she's on is unwatchable.

But she sure did rile up the alt right, which I give her credit for.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #63
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post

You have Inner Dirt saying he doesn't openly disdain gay people. Jess and Tucker sticking up for him and than Inner admitting he's a homophobe, but that it's okay because he's a closeted homophobe.

You got that out of my post? Boy, I sure do have a way with words.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:22 AM   #64
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You got that out of my post? Boy, I sure do have a way with words.
Maybe you accidentally spilled some paint on him, by the way what color are you using?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:29 AM   #65
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkithore View Post
Let me assure you, she does not speak for black (African American) people who by and large are very decent and sensitive about talking trash about any human being. I say with confidence as I have worked with them in civil rights movement of 60's.

Did you notice that none of the Rev. Kings family members have talked trash about our president. This lady is an opportunist and wannabe. She seeks name and fame by trashing a good man. Being a black woman playing the race card apparently makes her untouchable. She can throw rocks (guilt)at white people and feel smug. Natural justice will catch up. Do not worry.

I make an observation: Pres. Trumps opponents have seen the dust, one by one. All these detractors will ultimately make him more resolved to make America great. That is my fervent hope. All lives matter.
NOBODY SPEAKS FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY! They are individuals with a variety of beliefs just like people with every other skin pigmentation variant.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:46 AM   #66
Inner Dirt

Quote:
NOBODY SPEAKS FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY! They are individuals with a variety of beliefs just like people with every other skin pigmentation variant.
Note true, isn't Jessie Jackson the emperor of black people? Of all the black people I have personally know from a drug dealer across the street to doctors, lawyers and business owners, the higher they are up the socioeconomic ladder the more they can't stand the likes of Sharpton, Jackson and Waters. If someone black listens to them and holds them in high regard they are likely at the low end of the gene pool.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 12:15 PM   #67
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either.
I'd prefer watching the two animals any day. At least its natural.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 09:40 PM   #68
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Note true, isn't Jessie Jackson the emperor of black people? Of all the black people I have personally know from a drug dealer across the street to doctors, lawyers and business owners, the higher they are up the socioeconomic ladder the more they can't stand the likes of Sharpton, Jackson and Waters. If someone black listens to them and holds them in high regard they are likely at the low end of the gene pool.
He is the emperor of black people that the liberal media will let you see.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #69
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
I love how liberals make projections, just because I don't want to watch two dudes make out doesn't mean I have open disdain for them. I love animals, but I don't want to watch them have sex either. The flaming gay types that bother me would have no idea I am bothered by them. I would just quietly leave where ever they were at. Newsflash, your average gay person doesn't like the over the top stick out like a sore thumb flamer either.

I had a gay female couple who were my track going buddies for years. I met plenty of their gay friends, none of them liked the Liberace types either. They didn't fly rainbow flags, didn't march in gay parades, or try to act and appear a different sex than they were.
It is interesting that you chose to respond to this part of my response. I brought your homophobia up because you asked WTF was up with the recent courage award winners. You doubled down when PA called you on it, and now you triple down on it. Even called me a liberal because of it. That is cool and kind of funny. Even more funny that people are defending you for it. If openly accepting all people (and that includes conservative christians, etc.) makes me a liberal, I will wear that label with pride (no pun intended ).

Social liberal
Fiscal conservative
Citizen of the U.S. and the World
Old 09-19-2017, 10:56 PM   #70
dkithore

Quote:
Dehoss and you both make valid points. For the record I spoke of my experience and not the race. And I share my experience of those I worked with and lived next to. I was trying to make a point that Jemile is an aberration. I could be wrong.

It is possible that years of lying to people about promises of jobs for youth and better education for inner city residents may have changed the way they think today.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 12:40 AM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaffertsWig View Post
How to spot a homophobe 101:

You can swap homophobe for racist and black for gay, same thing.
And? What was your point again? Except the need to type SOMETHING!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2017, 12:42 AM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Sincere question...do you get out much?
Old 09-20-2017, 12:43 AM   #73
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
For the record, I can't stand Jemele Hill, even though I think what she said might be more true than not.
That's not a surprise. The feeble-minded are always easily swayed by popular myths.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:43 AM   #74
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Sincere question...do you get out much?
Quote:
That's not a surprise. The feeble-minded are always easily swayed by popular myths.
Looks like someone is upset. You just hate when I mix it up down here. Tough shit.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:07 AM   #75
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
And? What was your point again? Except the need to type SOMETHING!
PA just loves to protect his homophobes.

Come to think of it....you've protected racists here also.

That's a nice look.