Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #61
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Otto Warmbier's family does not want an autopsy on their son.

A bit of a head scratcher, I know if my child died under mysterious circumstances, I'd want to know why.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-ko...isoner-n775001

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #62
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What would you know about it? You were a cop; probably not a very good one at that. Someone is going to get all bent out of shape because I said that with no evidence to back it up. Yet, that is exactly what you are doing. Making judgements with no evidence.

However many homeless you encountered on your job is not one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one percent.
There you go, believing the government numbers again.......btw, your first answer in my post about living in cardboard boxes etc shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about. For a year I worked in Baltimore as a Security officer/Supervisor at a hospital that dealt all day and all night with homeless people. This was 2012. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I spent 8-12 hours a day dealing with them. I've dealt with them from San Bernardino in the mid 80's to the coast of Maine. Very little changed over that time. You keep living that Liberal dream of yours. Some of us know better

Yeah, I sucked as a cop. I was frigging horrible. That's why I got hired at 5 different departments in three different states. Passing the background checks, the polygraphs etc so many times. I've got a scrapbook full of horrible letters around here somewhere from all those people across the country who hated me as a cop.

It's the same reason I was promoted early in the Air Force. I sucked so bad. The same scrapbook has letters of how bad I was in the Air Force. How terrible terrible I was. I regret it every day.

Last edited by JustRalph; 06-21-2017 at 09:06 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 09:44 PM   #63
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You really are becoming more infantile as the years go on. That's sad.
I couldn't disagree more.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #64
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

A bit of a head scratcher, I know if my child died under mysterious circumstances, I'd want to know why.

Nothing mysterious about it.
He was murdered and it is high time we killed that little POS - in broad daylight. No CIA secret hit - just send a missile in and obliterate the pile of S***. And then tweet about it - the world will applaud us.

There is not a legitimate reason to allow this creep to live.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #65
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nothing mysterious about it.
He was murdered and it is high time we killed that little POS - in broad daylight. No CIA secret hit - just send a missile in and obliterate the pile of S***. And then tweet about it - the world will applaud us.

There is not a legitimate reason to allow this creep to live.
I don't see who would complain? All the neighbors including China are worried sick they are going to have a nuke accident and that would be a horrible thing
Old 06-21-2017, 11:24 PM   #66
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

My wife lost her youngest son, he was 24. My take was the same as yours, I'd want to know the cause. My wife said she understands completely why they asked that no autopsy be performed.

Politics aside, when you lose a child it has a PROFOUND affect on a mother and / or father. I can't explain the pain my wife goes through on a semi regular basis, it changes one's personality on a given moment. When she sees his picture or thinks of a memory, I wish I could explain to you what she goes thru but I can't. Nothing can fully comfort her during those times.

Right now his parents are going thru hell. Please remember that during this time, it will affect what they say and what they act on. When I see mostpost throw in his nonsense (my guess is he didn't raise kids) about the parents I just shake my head at the ignorance and lack of empathy. People like that are truly sad individuals. Unfortunately they are among us

Last edited by ElKabong; 06-21-2017 at 11:25 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 11:25 PM   #67
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I've dealt with them from San Bernardino in the mid 80's to the coast of Maine. Very little changed over that time.
I lived in the Del Rosa section of San Bernardino in the mid 80's, a lot of bad neighborhoods in that town. Worked on the edge of Skid Row in South Central Los Angeles in the early 80's that is grand central for homeless. I would say most of them are mentally ill, alcoholics, drug addicts or a combination of all three. I used to walk from the office to the post office everyday, wall to wall homeless and the alleys smelled like pee.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #68
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
My wife lost her youngest son, he was 24. My take was the same as yours, I'd want to know the cause. My wife said she understands completely why they asked that no autopsy be performed.

Politics aside, when you lose a child it has a PROFOUND affect on a mother and / or father. I can't explain the pain my wife goes through on a semi regular basis, it changes one's personality on a given moment. When she sees his picture or thinks of a memory, I wish I could explain to you what she goes thru but I can't. Nothing can fully comfort her during those times.

Right now his parents are going thru hell. Please remember that during this time, it will affect what they say and what they act on. When I see mostpost throw in his nonsense (my guess is he didn't raise kids) about the parents I just shake my head at the ignorance and lack of empathy. People like that are truly sad individuals. Unfortunately they are among us
I must have missed it...what did he say about the parents? He's been kind of silly in this thread (the 10 against 1 gang up every thread will do that) but I don't recall him saying anything in this thread about the parents.

Last edited by Dahoss9698; 06-22-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 12:08 AM   #69
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You really are becoming more infantile as the years go on. That's sad.
This is the full statement which I made about Just Ralph.
What would you know about it? You were a cop; probably not a very good one at that. Someone is going to get all bent out of shape because I said that with no evidence to back it up. Yet, that is exactly what you are doing. Making judgements with no evidence.

And sure enough, there you are getting all bent out of shape. Those last three sentences completely change the meaning of the first two. Sorry that you can't see that. Why did I say that JR was probably not a very good cop; then say that I have no evidence to back up that statement?

To make the point that he is an expert on neither homelessness or welfare. To make the point that JR is himself making statements without evidence to back them up. Working security at a hospital in San Bernadino does not even make him an expert on San Bernadino, much less the entire country.

But that's okay. keep cherry picking parts of my replies. It makes it so much easier to win an argument.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:18 AM   #70
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I must have missed it...what did he say about the parents? He's been kind of silly in this thread (the 10 against 1 gang up every thread will do that) but I don't recall him saying anything in this thread about the parents.
He must be referring to what I sad about Otto Warmbier. That he was foolish to go to North Korea in the first place and foolish to steal the poster, knowing what the regime in North Korea is like.

As far as the parents not wanting to have an autopsy done, that is understandable in the sense that they may want their son to be buried in as close to perfect condition as is possible.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:20 AM   #71
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I was a police officer in San Bernardino County, not a Security officer at a hospital. You can't even read my post right. I listed my most recent experience with the homeless working at a hospital in MD, Because it illustrated why I wrote what I did. You are a lost cause.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #72
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I was a police officer in San Bernardino County, not a Security officer at a hospital. You can't even read my post right. I listed my most recent experience with the homeless working at a hospital in MD, Because it illustrated why I wrote what I did. You are a lost cause.

By police officer do you mean city police? If so where at? San Bernardino County is larger than a handful of states. In some of those areas I would assume only workers at soup kitchens, and drug clinics would interact with homeless more than the police. Unlike some people around here I feel someone's personal experience is good information. A newscast, newspaper or someone conducting a study usually has an agenda and is biased.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #73
Clocker

Quote:
Why are you in denial about his psychic ability to see into your soul and know more about you than you do?
Old 06-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #74
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
By police officer do you mean city police? If so where at? San Bernardino County is larger than a handful of states. In some of those areas I would assume only workers at soup kitchens, and drug clinics would interact with homeless more than the police. Unlike some people around here I feel someone's personal experience is good information. A newscast, newspaper or someone conducting a study usually has an agenda and is biased.
I was a Deputy first and moved to a town that is now defunct. The county absorbed it, for what reason I have no idea. I was long gone before it happen. Adelanto. It was right next to the Air Force base i was assigned. The city was about 25 sq miles up in the desert. I worked out of the Victorville sub station then moved to Adelanto. it was small but lots of fun, as opposed to being a cog in the wheel at the Sheriffs Office. I graduated from the San Bernardino Sheriff Acasemy basic police course.

I believe the SB Sheriff is still the largest Sheriff's office in the country. Rotating thru jail duty was the worst part of it. When you're young and have no seniority you don't get to choose where you're going to work. About every three weeks I would wind up in the jail for 3-4 nights. It sucked, so When I was offered a spot at the PD by the Chief after meeting him at a crime scene, I jumped ship. He allowed us to work off duty paid jobs too. The Sheriff didn't.

I was in the Air Force as a military officer and investigator at the same time. It was a great few years. I had multiple jurisdiction over military and civilian parties. That came in handy when working search warrants etc. I was able to pursue cases that led off base to Adelanto which was literally where you were located the minute you went out the AFB gate. I could sign warrants and other paperwork for military or civilian usage. I literally wore two badges sometime.

Last edited by JustRalph; 06-22-2017 at 03:46 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2017, 03:48 PM   #75
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Why are you in denial about his psychic ability to see into your soul and know more about you than you do?
I guess you're right......I give up

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: