Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #16
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Well, the FBI director was fired by Trump, so apparently he did have to answer to somebody. I wonder if the investigator will determine that the president was obstructing justice by doing so. This investigation may not go the way that Trump wants it to go.
You mean Clinton donors-lawyers on Mueller's team? What a farce of the century? Dog and a pony show. We have to pay for these thugs?
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #17
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Ralph, I always thought you were one of the more intellectually honest and consistent posters on this board, even when we disagreed. You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

When you hire scumbags like Manafort, you sometimes get caught up in FISA surveillance. Isn't that the lesson? It's just another example of Trump's horrible judgment when it comes to hiring personnel. Now I'm sure Trump supporters will pivot to Obama's hires or his disgraceful association with Bill Ayers, but he isn't president anymore. Recall when Obama would blame everything on GWB? I thought Trump was different? I thought he had great judgment? Maybe he did at one point; he certainly doesn't anymore.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 11:28 AM   #18
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkithore View Post
You mean Clinton donors-lawyers on Mueller's team? What a farce of the century? Dog and a pony show. We have to pay for these thugs?
Yes, we all know Bob Mueller is a big-time left-winger. See, he's been planning this for decades. He secretly convinced everyone he was center/right-of-center and a man of great integrity, knowing that someday he'd run this investigation.

Is it any different than the Left placing that fake Barack Obama birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961? In reality, as we all know, Obama was born in Kenya, but his mother placed the birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961, so he could one day run for president of the United States.

The Left plans far, far in advance, but you caught them red-handed this time.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #19
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
Ralph, I always thought you were one of the more intellectually honest and consistent posters on this board, even when we disagreed. You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

When you hire scumbags like Manafort, you sometimes get caught up in FISA surveillance. Isn't that the lesson? It's just another example of Trump's horrible judgment when it comes to hiring personnel. Now I'm sure Trump supporters will pivot to Obama's hires or his disgraceful association with Bill Ayers, but he isn't president anymore. Recall when Obama would blame everything on GWB? I thought Trump was different? I thought he had great judgment? Maybe he did at one point; he certainly doesn't anymore.
Obviously, you have proven once again you really don't know what you're talking about, especially when you refer to Paul Manafort as a scumbag.

I'm also willing to bet you know absolutely nothing about Paul Manafort (or his 3-month tenure as Trump's campaign manager and the reasons behind his hiring and 'firing' by Trump).
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 01:29 PM   #20
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
You know full well this was NOT a case of "Obama wire-tapping Trump." Is it possible Trump was caught on the Manafort wiretap? Sure, but you know that wasn't Trump's claim.

Trump claimed that "Obama wire-tapped Trump tower."
Manafort had an office in Trump tower.
Trump's claim was probably true as it turns out.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 02:05 PM   #21
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Until now. There is no question that taps included anticipated conversations with Trump -- OR ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS.
The wiretap was authorized for Paul Manafort and for no one else. Obviously every phone conversation involves two people (or more), but only one person is the subject of that particular authorization. You could just as easily say they anticipated conversations between Manafort and his grocer or the corner druggist.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:10 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
If you read the article, Trump was recorded talking to this guy. You think they didn't know he would be talking to Trump?
Your phony first post implies that Trump was the target of the wire taps; he was not. That Obama ordered the wiretaps; he did not. And indirectly, that the purpose of the wire taps was to gain information for the Clinton campaign. It was not, there is a serious criminal investigation involved here.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #23
JustRalph
Just another Facist

They knew who they were going to hear.

Enough said
Old 09-19-2017, 02:37 PM   #24
elysiantraveller

Quote:
They knew who they were going to hear.

Enough said
Fair enough.

If you grant that do you grant that the current administration actively sought to win the election with the help of a foreign government?

Or is it just "fake news?"
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 04:16 PM   #25
chadk66

the rule of law in this country has been thrown out with the bathwater. If the new AG doesn't right the ship we're all screwed and things are going to get really ugly here.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #26
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Fair enough.

If you grant that do you grant that the current administration actively sought to win the election with the help of a foreign government?

It is "fake news." Russia helped Trump win election. What the heck did Boris and Natasha actually do? Stuff ballot boxes? Kidnap Hillary?
After 2 years of investigating name ONE thing.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 04:46 PM   #27
chrisl

Quote:
Fair enough.

Please explain what help, and how. C'mom now.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 05:05 PM   #28
elysiantraveller

You both misread my post. Try again.

As far as what help... I believe that is the job of the special prosecutor to determine.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #29
woodtoo

Quote:
You both misread my post. Try again.

As far as what help... I believe that is the job of the special prosecutor to determine.

What a schlep!!
Old 09-19-2017, 06:31 PM   #30
woodtoo

By the time they finish the "investigation" PDJT will be retired after 8 years as your President. Not to worry thou, thats a lot of winning!