Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #31
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Not defensive at all. Simply showing the error and bias in your posting.
Nah...you're very defensive.

Not everything is a liberal/conservative thing....except in your defensive head.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2017, 08:36 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

But THIS thread was exactly about that.
As the OP said it was.
That and classless BS.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:47 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Nah...you're very defensive.

Not everything is a liberal/conservative thing....except in your defensive head.
I think I know where your head is at, you pick. I would say half the people or more I know who regularly vote follow party lines to a tee. Most people you can guess their party affiliation by their choice of career. What is good for a person's pocket book usually gets their vote. I own a small machine shop, my girlfriend works for the EPA, my closest neighbor just retired from the post office. Can you guess which way we usually vote? Here is a hint, one of them is a Republican the other two are Democrats.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2017, 08:57 PM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Interesting story, important lesson. That's why I enrolled my grandson in a karate class at a martial arts facility. I have watched some of the classes. They drill home the message that you are learning self defense - not offense, and respect for others is as important as the physical skills they are learning.
Very true, I tried karate in High School, I dropped out after a few lessons, too much finesse and balance required for a clod like me, boxing was more my style. Even though it was 40 years ago I remember the instructor stressing repeatedly you fight as a last resort. The first thing he showed us was how to take a proper fighting stance and we were to do that with a well timed yell. He said often that is enough for someone to decide they don't want to mess with you.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:16 PM   #35
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
But THIS thread was exactly about that.
As the OP said it was.
That and classless BS.
You talking about class is funny.....even for this room.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:22 PM   #36
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think I know where your head is at, you pick. I would say half the people or more I know who regularly vote follow party lines to a tee. Most people you can guess their party affiliation by their choice of career. What is good for a person's pocket book usually gets their vote. I own a small machine shop, my girlfriend works for the EPA, my closest neighbor just retired from the post office. Can you guess which way we usually vote? Here is a hint, one of them is a Republican the other two are Democrats.
Were you trying to call me a prick, Miyagi?
Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Were you trying to call me a prick, Miyagi?

Your reading comprehension needs some work. Twice you implied I instructed someone in karate. I said I taught a kid how to BOX and some wrestling moves. I said you PICK where your head is at because you seem very unaware of your surroundings. Your choices to PICK are in the sand or up your butt, your choice. Or maybe you are wearing blinders.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:59 PM   #38
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Why?
Then why did you. The fact that you did ask indicates that you disapprove of the post. For what reasons I know not.

"The Trump Effect" is not my label. If it were then that would be the title of the thread.
Its useless,If these poor fellows were amenable to reason,they would not be what they are.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 10:33 AM   #39
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Your reading comprehension needs some work. Twice you implied I instructed someone in karate. I said I taught a kid how to BOX and some wrestling moves. I said you PICK where your head is at because you seem very unaware of your surroundings. Your choices to PICK are in the sand or up your butt, your choice. Or maybe you are wearing blinders.
Sorry I had trouble getting through another one of your mind numbing stories about your past. No one cares.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:59 AM   #40
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Sorry I had trouble getting through another one of your mind numbing stories about your past. No one cares.
If you don't care, why did you read it? You are running a close second for the condescending jerk of the year contest. Like Mostie you just attack people out of the blue to start something. You must lead a miserable life to get so much joy out of talking down to everyone who doesn't think like you.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:08 AM   #41
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
If you don't care, why did you read it? You are running a close second for the condescending jerk of the year contest. Like Mostie you just attack people out of the blue to start something. You must lead a miserable life to get so much joy out of talking down to everyone who doesn't think like you.
Clearly I didn't read it all the way through.

I attack people?

You guys are the best. A bunch of elderly white guys attacking anything and everything they don't agree with. As soon as someone does it back, you get your Depends in a bunch and cry attack.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:37 AM   #42
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Clearly I didn't read it all the way through.

I attack people?

You guys are the best. A bunch of elderly white guys attacking anything and everything they don't agree with. As soon as someone does it back, you get your Depends in a bunch and cry attack.
Once again you have very poor read comprehension, it seems to be common among liberals. Not sure if it is just an act and done on purpose or you are so concerned with what you are going to say next you don't listen. Whatever word you want to use, you and your twin brother Mostie go after people directly who have not engaged you directly and in your case it is really out of nowhere. I take it you don't see the difference between someone calling Antifa people left wing terrorists and then you quoting that statement and calling the poster an ignorant racist that sleeps with his sister. (That was a made up example.)
Old 09-19-2017, 01:58 PM   #43
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Once again you have very poor read comprehension, it seems to be common among liberals. Not sure if it is just an act and done on purpose or you are so concerned with what you are going to say next you don't listen. Whatever word you want to use, you and your twin brother Mostie go after people directly who have not engaged you directly and in your case it is really out of nowhere. I take it you don't see the difference between someone calling Antifa people left wing terrorists and then you quoting that statement and calling the poster an ignorant racist that sleeps with his sister. (That was a made up example.)
Weird that you had to make up an example instead of just providing one.

I think you were trying to say reading comprehension....not read comprehension. That makes no sense. Maybe learn to type better in between your boring anecdotes.

Just to remind you....you engaged me here directly. So in essence, everything you are accusing me of, is actually what you're doing to me.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:23 PM   #44
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Weird that you had to make up an example instead of just providing one.

I think you were trying to say reading comprehension....not read comprehension. That makes no sense. Maybe learn to type better in between your boring anecdotes.

Just to remind you....you engaged me here directly. So in essence, everything you are accusing me of, is actually what you're doing to me.

You threw the first punch I just fought back. You really don't see the world like most people do.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:28 PM   #45
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
You threw the first punch I just fought back. You really don't see the world like most people do.
Another day, another fight that Dahoss is in.

He lacks self-reflection else he'd have figured out that the problem isn't everyone else.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply