Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #241
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Cannibals ate her.
They wouldn't. Professional courtesy.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:15 PM   #242
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

She is probably out training 10-20 more women how to come forward and accuse K of abuse. Getting dates, straight, you know, enough background to impress a simpleton.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:24 PM   #243
davew

I went to school at a public school that had males and females (before all the LBTQRT....). I never went to a private all male school. Does anyone know if they have nearby all female schools that they partied with all the time so they would know everyone's name?

The accuser said she was wearing a 1 piece bathing suit when the assault occurred. The accused said he did not go to that party. If there was alcohol involved, who knows who was involved??? Diane Feinstein?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #244
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
No one knows who is telling the truth but the following things would have helped me believe her.

1 If Feinstein didn't sit on this till they were down to desperation mode. If this doesn't stick I'm sure they have a doorman waiting in the wings who was once called the N word by the nominee.

2 If every time the democrats come up with a victim it wasn't a social justice warrior looking to stop some conservative thing from happening. Certainly some middle of the road and conservative women must be victims sometimes.

3 If the alleged victim here didn't spend days removing all social media things related to her from the web before coming out public. If a priest diddled me at 15 I don't think I would remove my face book page to talk about it, unless it showed bias which would make me seem like a liar.Someone will find the pics of her in her pussy hat and anti Trump rantings. Nothing dies online.

4 If she didn't show up with a far left lawyer who had worked with Clinton and Al Franken. You're the accuser . Why do you need any lawyer. The guy who did your will would be ok as you are in no jeopardy . But she shows up with an activist ,left wing ,high dollar counsel. There are a million svu cases open in this country and I'm betting way less than 1 percent of the victims have a lawyer.

5 If her parents weren't in a protracted case that the his mother presided over. You can dismiss it as nothing if you want . Go out to palo alto and find another woman who his mother presided over a relative.A literally zero possibility. It was eventually settled but they were at risk of losing a million dollar home at his mothers discretion for years.

It just stinks too much. She says it happened and he and the other gentleman she tried to implicate say it didn't. On a 35 year old event I'm not sure how any senate hearing can do anything but be a sideshow for the media and a stall for the DNC. Which is really all they want So, mission accomplished.
This whole nonsense is a "hail Mary pass" designed to delay the vote until after the recess, as the dimwits are counting on their "blue wave" in the midterms so that they can reject Trump's nominee.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #245
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Those are pretty serious charges...hedging on attempted Statutory rape. Isn't there another guy who is somehow involved in her accusation denying her accusations, as well?

Let's see: a clinical psychology professor from CA ; old family ties with the Kavanaugh family; supposedly so traumatized by what she claims to have had occurred that she suppressed it for about 34 years until it just suddenly "popped out" while getting psychological counseling herself. How did she ever manage to get herself through college and beyond establishing a teaching career for herself? Should a clinical psychologist with psychological issues of her own even be teaching, let alone in the field of psychology?

Does this make any sense? Why is the 'husband' doing all of the talking to the WP? Did his wife ever actually accuse Kavanaugh directly?:

Quote:
Russell Ford, her husband, also told The Washington Post that his wife detailed the alleged assault during a couple’s therapy session in 2012. During therapy, he said his wife talked about a time when she was trapped in a room with two drunken boys, and one of them had pinned her to a bed, molested her and tried to prevent her from screaming.

He said he [HE] remembered his wife specifically using Kavanaugh’s name. She said during the session, Russell Ford recalled, she was scared he [he who?] would one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...isconduct.html
The reports I've heard she claimed there were 4 in the room.. as recorded by the Shrink.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:17 PM   #246
woodtoo

Can't provide an exact date for her "attempted rape" no day no month no season, where it occured, who was there. didn't tell anyone her girlfriend her mother her teacher. It just popped into her birdbrain out of the blue, when Kavanaugh was nominated. Sure. Right.
You're a woman I believe you.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 05:26 PM   #247
woodtoo

Is this what the #Metoo movement was really about? So an accusation like this always has legs so anyone can be trampled with a good lie. Republicans only of course.And he is not a Repulican only nominated by them.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 05:41 PM   #248
lamboguy

i think the democrats have made a huge tactical error with this lady that sounds like a koo-koo clock.

if she looks bad in the hearing, the democrats will not only look like scumbags, they will now be blazing idiot scumbags.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 06:07 PM   #249
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

So the dems are playing the sex card hoping to get one of the two female senators to flip.

Can't believe this moron, Republican senator Susan Collins (Maine) is taking this seriously. She was one of the idiots who didn't vote to repeal Obamacare.

Wonder why Christine Blasey Ford got a polygraph test and who ordered it? Was it her psychologist? Is that normal when one enters counseling? And what company administered it?
Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 06:22 PM   #250
baconswitchfarm

Now another million to one shot coincidence. Her brother was previously a lawyer for the firm that hired Fusion gps to represent the russian lawyer involved in the trump tower meeting. Even Baghdad Bob couldn't defend this shit.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #251
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
So the dems are playing the sex card hoping to get one of the two female senators to flip.

Can't believe this moron, Republican senator Susan Collins (Maine) is taking this seriously. She was one of the idiots who didn't vote to repeal Obamacare.

Wonder why Christine Blasey Ford got a polygraph test and who ordered it? Was it her psychologist? Is that normal when one enters counseling? And what company administered it?
Bullseye post...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #252
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Can't provide an exact date for her "attempted rape" no day no month no season, where it occured, who was there. didn't tell anyone her girlfriend her mother her teacher. It just popped into her birdbrain out of the blue, when Kavanaugh was nominated. Sure. Right.
You're a woman I believe you.
she had a repressed memory or repressed fantasy, that was awakened by counselling - there surely is a statue of limitation on this sort of thing.

Does Ruth have another 6 years in her? she looks like she has narcolepsy.

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 08:47 PM   #253
Clocker

RBG is Exhibit A in the argument for term limits.

A SCOTUS judge should be nominated for a 10 year term, so that term would end under a different president. The president at that time could nominate the judge for a second 10 year term.

Then that's all folks.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #254
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
RBG is Exhibit A in the argument for term limits.

A SCOTUS judge should be nominated for a 10 year term, so that term would end under a different president. The president at that time could nominate the judge for a second 10 year term.

Then that's all folks.
That is crap too, soon enough she will have her own thread here at the Pace Advantage and I will abstain to that one. The genius of the founding fathers bears out over and over.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 09:59 PM   #255
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The genius of the founding fathers bears out over and over.

In 1776 the life expectancy of an American female was 35. Some things do change.