Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-25-2019, 09:55 AM   #136
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Why would any congressperson not be allowed into any congressional hearing that they wanted to attend, especially any meeting trying to impeach the President. Trust your instincts.
Because they look like total idiot (which they are) every time they hold public hearings. They have tried that and got nothing.

I am pretty sure the trials that are going come from the now criminal investigation into the 0bama/RUSSIAN scheme take place.

I think at one time, we would never go after a former president, but the dems have set the bar lower now and I can see the repubs doing just that. And Barry is very dirty in all of this.
Treason seems a viable charge.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:56 AM   #137
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
LOL. LBJ (and a dem congress) instituted Medicare and FDR instituted social security.

Yours is just an old, tired CEC talking point that is not true.

Allan
We aren't discussing the LBJ Democrat Party of 60 years ago. We are talking the New Demorat Party of current times.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 10:05 AM   #138
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

FDR waged war on people of that time that compared closely to today's democrats.
Old 10-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #139
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I think at one time, we would never go after a former president, but the dems have set the bar lower now and I can see the repubs doing just that. And Barry is very dirty in all of this.
So does profiteering. The Obama's have become outstandingly wealthy - above and beyond book deals and speaking engagements.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 10:14 AM   #140
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Obama's, Clinton's.
gOes without saying they are thoroughly corrupt and liars.

2nd worst potus of all time, Jimmy Carter, still out there building houses for the poor. HE was the last time the DNC turned out anyone with any integrity or honor at all. He was just not bright enough to be potus.
Old 10-25-2019, 10:29 AM   #141
Wabash

Quote:
They can tell anyone anything they want to, but the public is barred from actually seeing the proceedings. And the repubs are not allowed to have transcripts, nor view transcripts without a dem present. The process of trying to remove an elect official, and Al, he was elected by the rule of law, where popular vote doesn't count, is pretty significant and unlike ANY other proceedings. It is the most severe proceeding the government can ever do.

And dems want to keep it secret and leak only info that benefit them.

Banana Republic of America.

Dems are a disgrace and insult to freedom.
I support them holding hearing if they think they have anything, but do it in the light of day and in front of the voters, so we can all see what F*** roache you all are.

You know what would look good in the Capital Building - flames.
Sounds to me like the Republicans on the committees doing this investigation are a bunch of pussies. Grow a pair and stop letting the Dems push you around.

And I disagree that the public should have access to this. It’s not a trial, it’s an investigation gathering evidence. The Republicans on the committees should be doing their jobs and they apparently are not. I agree the Dems are a disgrace, but the Republicans are a bunch of pussies for allowing it.
Wabash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 10:33 AM   #142
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabash View Post
Sounds to me like the Republicans on the committees doing this investigation are a bunch of pussies. Grow a pair and stop letting the Dems push you around.

And I disagree that the public should have access to this. It’s not a trial, it’s an investigation gathering evidence. The Republicans on the committees should be doing their jobs and they apparently are not. I agree the Dems are a disgrace, but the Republicans are a bunch of pussies for allowing it.
Just what would you suggest they do when they are a minority on a committee and have to follow the rulings of the chairman?

Act like democrats and throw tantrums?

You say they are not doing their jobs.
Please 'spalin that and also, how you know, when the circus is behind closed doors.
Old 10-25-2019, 10:37 AM   #143
incoming

Quote:
Because they look like total idiot (which they are) every time they hold public hearings. They have tried that and got nothing.

I am pretty sure the trials that are going come from the now criminal investigation into the 0bama/RUSSIAN scheme take place.

I would gladly donate both of my dollars to look into the attempted coup via the past administration, led by the DOJ. I am also very interested in the underpinnings of the now defunct Clinton Foundation. The last three year's fiasco has been a complete misdirection to cover up these two events. I'm sure both sides of the aisle are involved.......let the chips fall where they land. GIVE THEM HELL.....PRESIDENT TRUMPH.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 10:46 AM   #144
woodtoo

Lets assume they launch a impeachment trial. I don't believe they will but lets imagine they do, no Senator is allowed to campaign during the 2 to 3 month trial. This means you Pokeyhauntus, and
Crazy Bernie and Kameltoe and Spartacus and Amy K. cannot campaign.

Leaving Mayor Pete, Old Joe and Tulsi Gabbard and the rest to dominate the airwaves while the Senators sit on the sidelines unable to make a squeak.
I can hear the screaming from here.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:18 AM   #145
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
The last three year's fiasco has been a complete misdirection to cover up these two events.
"BINGO!"
You get it.
I think that there has been a coverup regarding the Ukraine too and it goes beyond Joe Biden and Hunter.
That is why Senior Dems are panicking about Trump asking President Zelenskiy to look into corruption in various deals in that country.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 11:56 AM   #146
Wabash

Quote:
Just what would you suggest they do when they are a minority on a committee and have to follow the rulings of the chairman?

Act like democrats and throw tantrums?

You say they are not doing their jobs.
Please 'spalin that and also, how you know, when the circus is behind closed doors.
I guess they should just do nothing then Tom. And I believe they did act like Democrat’s the other day when Republicans not on committees stormed into the proceedings. That was a really smart thing to do.

Personally, I don’t give a **** what they do. But if it makes you feel better getting on here every day bitching about something you have no control over, have at it. I’m off to watch some racing at Keeneland. Enjoy your day.
Wabash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 01:07 PM   #147
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the swamp is deep - on both sides.
Ain't that the truth!
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 01:28 PM   #148
Burls
Veteran

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #149
woodtoo

Schiff is in a race with Durham. He knows Durhams' criminal finding's will crush his shampeachment inquiry, and likely land his co-conspirators in jail.

Brennan and others have lawyered up. Strzok and Page are toast.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #150
woodtoo

The Dems are running roughshod over House rules and practice.
There is no impeachment rule in force today.