Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-13-2024, 01:29 PM   #31
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That so called enemy of Freedom is not the ones who are trying to take away a woman’s right to choose. They are not the ones limiting voting rights. They are not the ones censoring books and dictating gender identity. They are not trying to keep p expletive from retiring in comfort.
No one took away a woman's right to choose. They sent the power down to the states where it belongs so a liberal state like CA can do what it chooses and conservative state like Utah can do what it chooses and so on down the line across the political spectrum. If it's a major issue to you personally, you can go where you are comfortable politically - which is what people are already doing based on taxes, crime, jobs, regulations, weather etc..

Books are NOT, I repeat NOT BEING CENSORED. You can still buy all those books. You can still find them in libraries. You can still teach your kids from them on your own time. What you can't do is impose your subjective ideas and opinions about gender and sexuality on an underaged child in school in the same way you can't impose your religion on them.

No ones voting right are being limited. It's the other way around. The left is trying to allow illegals to vote and leaving the border wide open to encourage them to come NO MATTER HOW MUCH DAMAGE IS DONE TO LOCAL COMMINITIES AND OTHER CITIES. They are pushing mail in ballots because they know they are not always filled out and signed by the person they were sent to and refusing to use ID cards to ensure the person voting live is actually that person. They want as many illegal votes as possible.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-13-2024 at 01:35 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2024, 02:24 PM   #32
davew

Who could have anticipated that in the name of green energy fuel and electricity have risen over 20% since Biden bacame president. How can you retire in comfort when the costs of everything keep going up?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2024, 03:23 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You have no business looking to "retire in comfort" when there are people struggling to get to this country seeking asylum from tyrannical regimes.

Oh, and also, Ukraine...you should be giving all your money to Ukraine...fuck retirement...LMAO
Old 03-13-2024, 05:07 PM   #34
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostpost is nothing but a libera; parrot.
He says what thwy tell to say. i suspect he has no idea what it means.
He lives from cracker to cracker.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:18 PM   #35
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I've finally seen the light, you're right. Have struggled with this since 2018. I honestly don't see a UNITED states anymore

Problems might be insurmountable.
1, the DC cabal will up their threat to tyranny/ democracy rhetoric. Military action is guaranteed
2, what about retirees or people in their 50s? Social security , bye bye. Work your entire life and watch a chunk of your retirement go to waste. GWB was right on this. Should have gone private
3, Lot of corporations in red states are based in blue state (and vice versa). How to split?
4, Taxes paid in advance by red state corps would never get those billions back. Hard to start from scratch with no funds or currency

I'd be for it. I don't depend on social security, my wife's retirement is bound to state funds. NOt federal. I'd actually come out ahead but my guess is 80-90% of people 50+ would be financially ruined. Fact is, this is a broken nation. No fix

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...nal-agreement/

Well now...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2024, 02:35 AM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Finally some decent fish n chips!
Old 03-15-2024, 01:50 PM   #37
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Finally some decent fish n chips!
When I read the first paragraph of the link I posted, it reminded me why Trump was a success in his term. Obama limited our economy in ways not widely reported. Didn't crush us, but limited growth. I'm glad I live in a more open minded state.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply