Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:34 AM   #2281
lamboguy

Pan American Silver

PAAS trading now at $33. good entry point long $29, great entry point long $26
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2020, 08:00 AM   #2282
lamboguy

https://bestgoldmines.com/mcewen-mining/
Old 09-08-2020, 11:47 AM   #2283
lamboguy

everyone thinks this market is going to crash. when you hear that you know they can't be right. my guess is the S+P will get to 3600 and then to 4000. i will revisit possible shorting at those points, until then i am biased to the upside for now.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:03 PM   #2284
sammy the sage

Really it's pretty straight forward and simple currently as posted before...the CURRENT prices are STRICTLY based on the cov19(84) bailouts...PERIOD....end of discussion...

So now....with politicians squabbling....and perhaps the next bailout MIGHT NOT happen for bit...the upper 1% ARE JUST taking all THAT monopoly money that was printed...from Mom & Pop...(they had nowhere else to put it)...and raking it off the top...

It will reverse WHEN a deal gets done....for bit anyways....it's not sustainable...

And then again...it gets political...cRATS won't budge for now....bad market means bad for Trump....so the question begets the rePUKES....will they cave their principles to try to save the Prez....or perhaps they don't have too....after all....might start turning on their own party....I mean...a little bit of free shit is better than none...

wtfk's

just remember....If I control the money...I care not what party rules...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 09-08-2020 at 09:05 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2020, 12:16 AM   #2285
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If you're into conspiracy theories...you can pretty much count on a pretty impressive stock market crash into the election....

It's probably going to go even lower than we all thought back in March...maybe even back down to the 1,500 level...just sayin'

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-09-2020 at 12:18 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 05:10 AM   #2286
lamboguy

great interview with Pierre Lassonde

https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-09-1...gins-ever.html
Old 09-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #2287
lamboguy

every time these job numbers come in, the wiseguys or some wiseguy has the right direction everytime. someone must have the info ahead of time. i watched it the last few days and watched the put buying come into the market in bits and pieces. they were giving the calls away and high premiums for the puts.

this is no guesswork
Old 09-17-2020, 10:29 AM   #2288
lamboguy

this market will probably be very volatile from here until the election. the markets never love uncertainty. the president has already said that he doesn't trust this election, and the democrats are hiring lawyers all over the place to make sure the election doesn't get rigged against them.

today s+P 3360 i say its lower in November now.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:57 PM   #2289
lamboguy

the nasdaq was down as much as 300 points, they went to Sherwin Williams and picked up some green paint the last half hour of the day
Old 09-22-2020, 04:53 PM   #2290
lamboguy

i just got a notice from Interactive Brokers that the margin requirements have now been raised until the election. they said they expect plenty of wild markets between now and then.

this is a great account. i was trading with about 4-1 leverage during the day. i was cleaning out my positions before the close every day and have done well with it.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:20 AM   #2291
lamboguy

just looking back to 1929 when the dow failed to reach a new high, ti took 2 years before it eventually found a bottom. today looks exactly the same to me now if the dow does not respond by the end of the year, or in anticipation of what things look like at the end of the year. everything will be in place by end of year which might include uncertainty with US election and other uncertainties throughout the world.

if you have the general direction right trading these markets you can get the odds in your favor.. since march if you were short, you got decapitated, the same thing will happen now going long. if you are a non trader, you will continue to get whipsawed. the only way to hold positions overnight long or short these days are with some defined risk which you are paying for dearly in the form of high premiums.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:26 AM   #2292
lamboguy

markets are expecting the new wave of handouts. could happen today or by sunday night before the markets start trading.....

gonna stay flat until next week to resume shorting.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #2293
Tor Ekman

So what's your take on MUX trending down lately?
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2020, 12:18 PM   #2294
lamboguy

gold is trying to find a bottom now. possible numbers for gold step by step $1839, $1770, and hopefully not $1650.

nothing is wrong with MUX except that its going down now...strong support at .85.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:32 AM   #2295
lamboguy

the airlines

we live in a place that requires capital. the airlines first take everyone to the cleaners, they nickel and dime you to no end with your baggage charges, meal and liquor ripoffs. flight cancelation charges and canceling flights that don't fill up..

they now want bailouts, and if they don't get them they are going to lay hundreds of thousands people off. they figured out that we need the airlines to facilitate movement throughout the world.

now keep in mind that there has been plenty of times that planes couldn't fly, like when the terrorists hit us. they should have money put away in case of a rough stretch... but now, they give themselves as much money as they can put their hands in by getting rediculously high salaries and bonus.. i think American has only gone bankrupt 5 times so far. give me a break with these bailouts already.. none of us ever get bailed out like these banks and airlines..

the people in our government are going to give to the airlines and screw the regular person..

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: