Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #46
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Boxie, you have a LONG and distinguished history of never answering direct questions, so once again, your hypocrisy is shining through.

I've already answered the question of why I feel someone like you isn't walking the walk. A few times. If you're having problems with reading comprehension, ask someone to help you. But I have answered it.

I never said anyone MUST do anything in order to practice their free speech rights. In fact, just the opposite. I have said a few times no one HAS to do anything. You have to understand, it's a waste of everyone's time if you are going to continue having a discussion with things you THINK or want me to say or mean, instead of just going by what I am saying. Maybe that's why most people have stopped wasting their time with you.

I do practice what I preach. I donate time and/or money to things I am interested in. You are obviously interested in politics (17,000 posts that are primarily related to politics) so for you to not invest anything more than empty words on a message board seems hypocritical to me. Again, you don't HAVE to do anything. But spare me the lame excuses. Methinks you know I'm right...bothers you, doesn't it?

Lastly, I hope you realize when you decide to step off your soapbox and grace us all with some of your ideas, you immediately discredit whatever side you are arguing for. That has been proven time and time again on this very board.

Other than that, have a great day fighting the fight on the internet. I'm going to go invest some of my time and money into something I am interested in.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #47
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Oh and don't think your ignoring of showing how I go to all lengths to verbally support Obama went unnoticed.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Everytime you make a baseless accusation, someone asks you to give an example and you ALWAYS ignore it.

Why is that?
Old 10-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #48
Rookies
Canadian since 51

"It has been shown over and over again on this forum that those cheap, selfish, greedy, capitalism-loving conservatives consistently outperform their compassionate, caring, empathizing counterparts in the charity department. It's liberals, generally, who are all talk and little or no walk. "

How the F would you know that, Boxie? Of course, you don't have clue one what each of us does or doesn't do with respect to charity/ charitable works/ donations/causes/etc.

NOT CLUE ONE!

Slide down off that morally superior high Trigger there, True Grit!
That b.s. doesn't wash with me slick.

p.s. Why did you ask about this, as though it was a prerequisite? Tell us how you have donated time and/or money to the Obama campaign or to any other political campaign, for that matter.

And before you ask, I've done the full gamut of supporting political campaigns (not with Obama- 'natch ), but $$$, time, canvassing, writing, speaking, organizing and oh... one other thing...

Ran for public office and won more than once...
Old 10-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #49
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Boxie, you have a LONG and distinguished history of never answering direct questions, so once again, your hypocrisy is shining through.
What was the direct question? There is none that I can see.

Quote:
I've already answered the question of why I feel someone like you isn't walking the walk. A few times. If you're having problems with reading comprehension, ask someone to help you. But I have answered it.
Like Obama, you're a liar! You have not answered it. You have yet to show me how my conduct contradicts my convictions. The only convictions I have about participation in the political process is that that is a highly personal matter of conscience. Unlike you, I don't go around telling people that I'm amused by their political opinions if they don't actively participate in the political process.

Quote:
I never said anyone MUST do anything in order to practice their free speech rights. In fact, just the opposite. I have said a few times no one HAS to do anything. You have to understand, it's a waste of everyone's time if you are going to continue having a discussion with things you THINK or want me to say or mean, instead of just going by what I am saying. Maybe that's why most people have stopped wasting their time with you.
Then why did you connect my remarks about Obama and Liberals in this thread to a poll in another thread which has absolutely nothing to do with my informed opinion about Obama or "typical" liberals in this one. Why would you do that unless you thought I should be out there on the stump actively supporting the political process with my time and/or money? Explain that to me, you phony!

Quote:
I do practice what I preach. I donate time and/or money to things I am interested in. You are obviously interested in politics (17,000 posts that are primarily related to politics) so for you to not invest anything more than empty words on a message board seems hypocritical to me. Again, you don't HAVE to do anything. But spare me the lame excuses. Methinks you know I'm right...bothers you, doesn't it?
Yeah, I invest what I want and when I want because I'm not oriented toward communism the way you are. This country hasn't reached that point...yet.

And no, you do not practice what you preach, otherwise you would have kept your big mouth shut. You're obviously interested enough in politics to to post a non sequitar as a lame defense against my opinion of Obama and/or liberals. What gives you the right to defend your views, you hypocrite, since you don't invest your time or money in the political process? Why make any kind of political statement? Your convictions are not in sync with your conduct. And that, sir, makes YOU a hypocrite!

Quote:
Lastly, I hope you realize when you decide to step off your soapbox and grace us all with some of your ideas, you immediately discredit whatever side you are arguing for. That has been proven time and time again on this very board.
One thing I will never have to worry about is you discrediting me or the side on which I take my stand. You don't have the equipment. You're just another empty suit lib.

Boxcar
Old 10-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #50
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
"It has been shown over and over again on this forum that those cheap, selfish, greedy, capitalism-loving conservatives consistently outperform their compassionate, caring, empathizing counterparts in the charity department. It's liberals, generally, who are all talk and little or no walk. "

How the F would you know that, Boxie? Of course, you don't have clue one what each of us does or doesn't do with respect to charity/ charitable works/ donations/causes/etc.

NOT CLUE ONE!
There have been studies done and they've been posted on this forum over the last few years. All of them indicate that "blue" states don't fare very well in the charity department.

Quote:
Slide down off that morally superior high Trigger there, True Grit!
That b.s. doesn't wash with me slick.
You need to bring yourself up to speed, slick! You know how to use Google?

Quote:
p.s. Why did you ask about this, as though it was a prerequisite? Tell us how you have donated time and/or money to the Obama campaign or to any other political campaign, for that matter.

And before you ask, I've done the full gamut of supporting political campaigns (not with Obama- 'natch ), but $$$, time, canvassing, writing, speaking, organizing and oh... one other thing...
Well, that's nice. Good for you. So, what's your point? You think it's all worth your time and money. I think very differently.

Quote:
Ran for public office and won more than once...
I trust it was for something more than public dog catcher, right?

Boxcar
Old 10-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #51
boxcar

Quote:
Oh and don't think your ignoring of showing how I go to all lengths to verbally support Obama went unnoticed.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Everytime you make a baseless accusation, someone asks you to give an example and you ALWAYS ignore it.

Why is that?
Why is that? Because you don't read too swell? Go back and rereead 42. I never said that you have gone to all lengths to support Obama. It is YOU who have just made a "baseless accusation".

Boxcar
Old 10-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #52
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Here's why Boxie is so funny. Yesterday he tells me he does his part because he votes.

Today, he questions my right to express my opinion (because it differs from his) even though I vote.

Who's the one oriented towards communism again?

As I said, as soon as you enter a discussion you IMMEDIATELY discredit your side. And if you think the conservatives of the board disagree, you're in even more denial than I give you credit for.

You're way out of your league here. You don't even know what you are saying anymore. You just have to say something.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #53
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Why is that? Because you don't read too swell? Go back and rereead 42. I never said that you have gone to all lengths to support Obama. It is YOU who have just made a "baseless accusation".

Boxcar
You didn't say that? Did your alter ego post this then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
You're trying to use me and all others who don't meet your personal criteria for "political involvement" as a non sequitur because I have Obama pegged accurately. The guy is as phony as a three dollar bill. It's no wonder you'll go to any lengths to either verbally support him or to verbally attack or discredit his detractors.

Boxcar
Are you even aware of what you're posting anymore? I should probably bow out, as I feel as though you might have some mental issues and I feel guilty picking on someone who is ill-equipped to respond.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #54
Greyfox

Quote:
I should probably bow out, as I feel as though you might have some mental issues and I feel guilty picking on someone who is ill-equipped to respond.
Ill-equipped to respond??
I think not.
You may not agree with him or how he presents material, but boxcar is a pretty bright poster and has lots of armaments.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #55
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Ill-equipped to respond??
I think not.
You may not agree with him or how he presents material, but boxcar is a pretty bright poster and has lots of armaments.
Did you happen to see where he said one thing and then said he didn't?

I showed you in the post you quoted, so you must have seen that.

What would you call that exactly?

Instead of blindly defending people because of their political affiliation, how about a little free think?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #56
Greyfox

Quote:

Instead of blindly defending people because of their political affiliation, how about a little free think?
boxcar -
1. doesn't need me to defend him
2. is Independent - with conservative leanings
3. the majority of his posts have NOT been political (as you have stated)
4. I was simply suggesting don't underestimate boxie's armaments
Old 10-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #57
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
boxcar -
1. doesn't need me to defend him
2. is Independent - with conservative leanings
3. the majority of his posts have NOT been political (as you have stated)
4. I was simply suggesting don't underestimate boxie's armaments
The majority of his posts have NOT been political? Oy vey.

I'll ask again, since you're taking his lead and ignoring direct questions. When someone says one thing and then after says they didn't, and even tells you to look at their post as an example, what would you call that?

To me it seems like someone with a screw loose, hence the ill-equipped part.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #58
Greyfox

Quote:
The majority of his posts have NOT been political? Oy vey.

I'll ask again, since you're taking his lead and ignoring direct questions. When someone says one thing and then after says they didn't, and even tells you to look at their post as an example, what would you call that?

To me it seems like someone with a screw loose, hence the ill-equipped part.
Sorry Dahoss9698 I saw that he had directed you to go back to a Post and I saw what you wrote after.
I did not go back to the post and see whether or not I agreed with you or him.
My comment was simply directed towards your concern that he was ill-equipped, that's all.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #59
Wagergirl

Most of Boxcar's posts are probably religious in nature. At least the ones that I have read.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #60
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry Dahoss9698 I saw that he had directed you to go back to a Post and I saw what you wrote after.
I did not go back to the post and see whether or not I agreed with you or him.
My comment was simply directed towards your concern that he was ill-equipped, that's all.
Sorry to butt in, but in post 42 he said that Hoss goes to 'any lengths' to support Obama and then, even though it was in his handwriting, he denies it. He said it, there's proof he said it, why not just own it?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: