Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-14-2022, 05:26 PM   #31
delayjf

Quote:
Sure, the accusations that the election was fixed were questionable if not dumb and unfounded (judges wouldn't even grant hearings).
Three SC justices wanted to hear the case.

Good article by Mollie Hemingway regarding voter fraud claims never investigated.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/01...lection-fraud/
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2022, 12:05 AM   #32
davew

Epoch Times just released a video on Jan. 6 showing poor training and a few very bad cops in Capital police and Washington Metro police.

the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary ... not sure if behind pay wall ...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-re...FARz%2BQ%3D%3D
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2022, 10:31 PM   #33
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Epoch Times just released a video on Jan. 6 showing poor training and a few very bad cops in Capital police and Washington Metro police.

the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary ... not sure if behind pay wall ...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-re...FARz%2BQ%3D%3D
This video destroys the “official” narrative. Every American needs to see this.

"It makes total sense [of] why the National Guard was not wanted."
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2022, 01:49 PM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

So far I have only seen 8 minutes. The max I can view video is 720P with my cell internet and that usually isn't possible on weekends and evenings. Cell internet is the best option here and pretty much sucks. I will wait and watch tomorrow morning while doing office work. Just in 8 minutes you see things that weren't on any of the liberal MSM coverage. They mostly show poorly defended front lines and seemed to leave out most of the flash grenades, smoke bombs and plastic bullets fired into the middle of the crowd. Doing that is just going to cause injuries as the people have nowhere to go. I never knew they shoved a guy off a wall to drop 20 feet. That Capitol police for the most part are a joke. Why don't they hose people down with water any more?
I think that would work good at that time of year in DC.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2022, 02:30 PM   #35
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

It at least shows some things the Jan. 6 committee does not want us to see.
Old 07-24-2022, 04:29 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
It at least shows some things the Jan. 6 committee does not want us to see.

I have now made it to minute 20, that one cop sure whipped the hell out of that woman trapped in a mass of mostly cops 3 deep in a doorway. What the hell was that? What he did to her was because he lost it, no other reason.
She also got punched a couple times, thank god she was white or there would have been trouble.

The cop who was out of munitions was also a trip, every time someone gave him something he heaved it into the crowd and the went begging for more.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-24-2022 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-24-2022, 04:37 PM   #37
lamboguy

i don't think there is to much going to come of this except for media bullshit.

the fact that some of the FOX News host's have a direct line to the President of the United States is very wrong and smells. the ones that spoke to the president are the dopes of the operation., Hannity, Ingram and Kilmeade. the main man on FOX, Tucker Carlson, is smart enough to stay far away from that nonsense. maybe because he started out in CNN... i am sure the other side is doing the same thing, but they are smart about it.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2022, 04:51 PM   #38
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i don't think there is to much going to come of this except for media bullshit.

the fact that some of the FOX News host's have a direct line to the President of the United States is very wrong and smells. the ones that spoke to the president are the dopes of the operation., Hannity, Ingram and Kilmeade. the main man on FOX, Tucker Carlson, is smart enough to stay far away from that nonsense. maybe because he started out in CNN... i am sure the other side is doing the same thing, but they are smart about it.

It is amazing how different sources all tell a different story, and it seems to get worse by the passage of time. I have a long term friend who identifies as liberal, hates Trump but does have a bit of sense and will admit when he went off half cocked before he got the whole story.

Just the other day I asked him if he watched any of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial on Court Tv. He said he just got updates, from the normal liberal propaganda sites. He actually thought Rittenhouse had shot black people. When I told him all 3 dudes he shot were white he called BS, due to the fact even the President called Kyle a racist. He then called back the next day confessing being misinformed but still yammered on about how he should have been charged with some kind of crime.
Old 07-25-2022, 12:09 AM   #39
MargieRose

IMO, the one major key word in this video presentation is "request." Pay close attention to what Cash Patel has to say toward the end.
Old 07-25-2022, 08:26 AM   #40
davew

Liz says different things

Old 07-25-2022, 09:14 AM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Liz praised Cassidy Hutchinson for her hearsay testimony, which is usually deemed inadmissible in a real trial. Armed mob, she says. I saw a lot of cell phones, cameras and flag poles. Those flag poles are hollow, very light and a 10 year could either bend or snap one in half. Has anyone in the liberal MSM
called a BLM group an armed mob while they burned down buildings and overturned police cars? I am not condoning what was done on Jan 6th, but
how about reporting without extreme bias? Is Liz Cheney auditioning for a career at CNN? Jan 6th doesn't get out of hand if the mayor, and Capitol police are competent.
Old 07-26-2022, 01:27 AM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 07-26-2022, 08:07 AM   #43
GaryG
Unreconstructed

The POTUS said that the police defending the capitol suffered through a "medieval hell". I wonder who writes this shit.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:38 AM   #44
MargieRose

Ashli Babbitt Was ‘Murdered’ Under Color of Authority on Jan. 6: Use-of-Force Expert

Quote:
Stan Kephart, who has testified in court more than 350 times as an expert witness on policing issues, reviewed the shooting in the new Epoch TV documentary, “The Real Story of Jan. 6,” which is streaming on Epoch TV.

“My conclusion … based on what I saw and observed in the video clips is that Ashli Babbitt was murdered,” said Kephart, a 42-year veteran of law enforcement and former director of security for the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics. He has testified on topics that include excessive force, police discipline, officer safety, and crowd control.

“She was shot and killed under color of authority by an officer who violated not only the law but his oath and committed an arrestable offense.”
Quote:
Kephart said he saw nothing in the video evidence to indicate that Byrd should have felt his life was in danger or that he was at risk of serious harm from the 5-foot-2, 110-pound San Diego woman wrapped in a Trump flag.

“In order for lethal force to be authorized, the officer has to be able to articulate that he or she was in fear of losing his life, was about to be killed, or grievously injured,” Kephart said in the documentary. “There is nothing I saw in that film that would indicate that was possible or probable from what unfolded.”
Old 07-27-2022, 12:40 AM   #45
JustRalph
Just another Facist

She told some whoppers!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...testi-n2610842