Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 09-01-2021, 09:06 AM   #1
levinmpa

One Page Nevada Style Entry Sheets

Back in the day I used to download entries from the old TSN website and could quickly create a 2 column 1 page sheet for each track. Each sheet would have entries for the full card with saddle cloth numbers, runner names, morning line, rider, weight, etc. Basically a sheet similar to what they call scratch sheets in Nevada.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the internet where a condensed 1 page sheet of entries might be available? I've looked at Equibase, Brisnet, DRF, individual track websites, and done Google searches, but can't find anything. The closest would be the Brisnet Program Style Entries, but I don't see any way to make a One Page sheet out of them without doing a ton of editing. Even an 8 race card prints out to 4 pages.

Thanks
levinmpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 09:33 AM   #2
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinmpa View Post
Back in the day I used to download entries from the old TSN website and could quickly create a 2 column 1 page sheet for each track. Each sheet would have entries for the full card with saddle cloth numbers, runner names, morning line, rider, weight, etc. Basically a sheet similar to what they call scratch sheets in Nevada.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the internet where a condensed 1 page sheet of entries might be available? I've looked at Equibase, Brisnet, DRF, individual track websites, and done Google searches, but can't find anything. The closest would be the Brisnet Program Style Entries, but I don't see any way to make a One Page sheet out of them without doing a ton of editing. Even an 8 race card prints out to 4 pages.

Thanks
I'm working on new software.

Going to add this feature.

Thanks.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 01:31 PM   #3
JohnGalt1

I download the on page scratch sheet from Twin Spires.

I costs me $.80.
JohnGalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 01:32 PM   #4
MooseDog

You can get overnights from Equibase which provide pretty much the same information and also note riders 1st and 2nd calls or alts which is helpful if you are into jockeys.

Equibase.com -> Horsemen -> Overnights w/Extras

Then choose your track/date.

Note that overnights are by design printed on legal size paper. This standard at most every track.
MooseDog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2021, 08:56 PM   #5
levinmpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseDog View Post
You can get overnights from Equibase which provide pretty much the same information and also note riders 1st and 2nd calls or alts which is helpful if you are into jockeys.

Equibase.com -> Horsemen -> Overnights w/Extras

Then choose your track/date.

Note that overnights are by design printed on legal size paper. This standard at most every track.
MooseDog. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. I would never have thought to look under the Horsemen menu. I really appreciate it.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:19 AM   #6
JeremyJet
Handicapper

Check out the QuickSheets from DRF.
JeremyJet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 09:46 AM   #7
levinmpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyJet View Post
Check out the QuickSheets from DRF.
Quicksheets look good. I like the 2 column format. Unfortunately I'm really only interested in the entries portion of the sheet, so $1.50 per sheet is pretty steep. I appreciate the information though.
Old 09-03-2021, 11:07 AM   #8
CheckMark

Quote:
Quicksheets look good. I like the 2 column format. Unfortunately I'm really only interested in the entries portion of the sheet, so $1.50 per sheet is pretty steep. I appreciate the information though.
I would recommend Brisnet's "Scratch Sheet"

Very inexpensive ($1 per track)
Includes/Has:
24 Hour Weather Report
Track Profile
Easy to read formatting
Class and Speed Figs
Top 3 Picks every race
Old 09-03-2021, 06:39 PM   #9
MJC922

Quote:
MooseDog. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. I would never have thought to look under the Horsemen menu. I really appreciate it.
Folks may want to be careful with the numbers on those overnights. The numbers on the left are not saddlecloth numbers.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:41 PM   #10
BarchCapper

With a TwinSpires account (I have Oaklawn Anywhere, which is a TwinSpires "skin" for Arkansas residents), Brisnet PPs are free with a bet on the card. However, there is another report in a different part of the available reports menu called "Insider Picks and Power Plays" - which is ALSO free with a bet on the card. It may be the kind of scratch sheet format you're looking for.

In the top line of the webpage linked below, there's a link to click on to bring up a sample report.

http://www.brisnet.com/php/bris_home...rt.php?rep=ppq
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 10:05 PM   #11
hjr1809

You can go to www.nassauotb.com and click and calendar. One pager for each track.
hjr1809 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 10:30 PM   #12
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjr1809 View Post
You can go to www.nassauotb.com and click and calendar. One pager for each track.
Nice!
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 11:13 PM   #13
levinmpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjr1809 View Post
Now we're talking. This is perfect. 1 page per track. Race conditions, Saddle cloth numbers, morning line, jockey and weight. And best of all, they're FREE. Thank you to everyone that had suggestions for this.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:54 AM   #14
MJC922

That'll be handy, thank you!
Old 09-10-2021, 09:19 PM   #15
sharkey11

the link is dead tracks an dates there but sheets gone
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: