Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-07-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
boxcar

Crimes Against Humanity

Folks, the vid below is about 40 minutes long. And I can certainly empathize with anyone who doesn't like long vids. I'm not a big fan of vids, but this one looks at the covid-19 "pandemic" from a very different perspective. For this reason I strongly urge that you watch the vid.

There is also an "unofficial" transcript of this vid available which my wife is comparing against the vid. If the transcript doesn't deviate to much from the vid, I'll beam up the link later.

Old 10-07-2020, 12:23 PM   #2
boxcar

The Unofficial Transcript

My wife compared the audio to the transcript and she says it's quite accurate -- probably around 98%. Mainly, the transcriber didn't bother to delineate bullet points. But other than that the content is extremely close to the audio.

https://www.ageofautism.com/2020/10/...ranscript.html
Old 10-07-2020, 12:28 PM   #3
Stevecsd2

Thanks for posting the text transcript. I don't like watching videos, if there is a text transcript available. I can read faster than receiving info on a video and skip over the parts I'm not interested.
Stevecsd2 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It doesn't matter anymore. Don't you get it?

A sufficient amount of the population has been cucked. They are weak and submissive to the media and those who have an agenda.

The video you just posted will likely be scrubbed off of YouTube and the lawyer in the video will be deemed a quack, a nutcase, and of course, NOT an epidemiologist....lulz

Bottom line...we're already f***ed
Old 10-07-2020, 12:33 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
Thanks for posting the text transcript. I don't like watching videos, if there is a text transcript available. I can read faster than receiving info on a video and skip over the parts I'm not interested.
I can certainly relate. Don't mind posting it at all. After I listened to the whole vid, I figured it won't be long before someone at YouTube gets wise and pulls it down, so I really did want to find the transcript. Plus for our personal files, we did make a copy of the vid. As you know YouTube ain't so big on diversity of thoughts/opinions either.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:52 PM   #6
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Folks, the vid below is about 40 minutes long. And I can certainly empathize with anyone who doesn't like long vids. I'm not a big fan of vids, but this one looks at the covid-19 "pandemic" from a very different perspective. For this reason I strongly urge that you watch the vid.

There is also an "unofficial" transcript of this vid available which my wife is comparing against the vid. If the transcript doesn't deviate to much from the vid, I'll beam up the link later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ
This is indeed unassailable, irrefutable proof. That you are crazy. And so is everyone else who listens to this garbage.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This is indeed unassailable, irrefutable proof. That you are crazy. And so is everyone else who listens to this garbage.
Can always count on you to spew forth your garbage which is the inevitable result of your inability to think and analyze critically. You're just another blind sheeple joyfully being led to your own slaughter.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:21 PM   #8
chrisl

Quote:
Here you go again. If people do not agree with what you think they are crazy.
People like you really solidify what a great life that I have. Great friends and family. Open mind to discuss different ideas. I do feel sorry for you. Life is to short to hate 24/7. Good luck
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #9
jimmyb

Quote:
Insults over substance. That's you.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 01:43 PM   #10
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Bet you never even looked at it.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 02:46 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Why should he. It did not come to his email in an approve DNC Group Think link with coordinates talking points.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It doesn't matter anymore. Don't you get it?

A sufficient amount of the population has been cucked. They are weak and submissive to the media and those who have an agenda.

The video you just posted will likely be scrubbed off of YouTube and the lawyer in the video will be deemed a quack, a nutcase, and of course, NOT an epidemiologist....lulz

Bottom line...we're already f***ed
That's exactly the reason I was so intrigued by this guy. He's not just "another" freakin' doctor. He's a high octane, high-powered litigation lawyer with big winning trophies in his bag to prove it!

What you're also overlooking here is that he has already established an international network of like-minded colleagues. If they, in fact, collectively decide to move forward with a class action suit, then it's eminently reasonable to conclude that they believe they have a pretty good case -- that the facts of which he spoke of early on favor their side. After all, these kinds of attorneys don't see a payday for their all their time and efforts until they win their case!

Another tip off to their confidence is that one must wonder if this sharp attorney would give away the game right now unless they're already well-prepared to take on "Goliath" (i.e. the world system).

Finally, I have to think that this kind of response tactic by the lowly, oppressed masses never entered the mind of the mighty Goliath. This is precisely why I compare the world system to Goliath because like the Goliath who faced off against little David, the world system is cocky, arrogant, proud and way over-confident. All these are the perfect ingredients for a big Fall! For as the Good Book says, "pride goeth before a fall".

And I for one will be praying for that fall!
Old 10-07-2020, 06:40 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Here you go again. If people do not agree with what you think they are crazy.
People like you really solidify what a great life that I have. Great friends and family. Open mind to discuss different ideas. I do feel sorry for you. Life is to short to hate 24/7. Good luck
This is hilarious. Almost everyone of your posts insults someone; me, hcap, Formula. Very few people, even on this board have as closed a mind as you. You never heard of White Supremacist? Do you live in an igloo?
I almost believe you. You’ve demonstrated your ignorance so often. Feel free to continue believing I have no friends. You could not be more wrong. I will not worry about it. I am too busy having fun with my friends.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:47 PM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I looked enough to learn a few things.
Corona is a fraud perpetrated by Big Pharma
Melinda Gates
Wearing a mask is the equivalent of being in chains on the plantation.
Bill Gates
Something stupid about vaccines.
I didn’t see George Soros but I am sure I just missed it.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
This is hilarious. Almost everyone of your posts insults someone; me, hcap, Formula. Very few people, even on this board have as closed a mind as you. You never heard of White Supremacist? Do you live in an igloo?
I almost believe you. You’ve demonstrated your ignorance so often. Feel free to continue believing I have no friends. You could not be more wrong. I will not worry about it. I am too busy having fun with my friends.
I'm betting the only "friends" you have are those little spindly legged critters that spin their webs up in your empty attic.