Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-28-2020, 04:12 PM   #646
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it does not bother you that laws were broken and fraud committed to get your 'win'?
There has been zero evidence of this.

Thats why the group alleging it is currently batting 1-38 in court.

Moron isn't the right word anymore. You folks are basically just drones at this point.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-28-2020 at 04:14 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 04:36 PM   #647
elysiantraveller

Here is the downside of constantly dumbing down your voters and allowing them to live in a alternate reality...

Ronna, whatever her last name is now, forced to admit the vast fraud didn't happen and simultaneously mobilize voters who are bought in...

Old 11-28-2020, 04:45 PM   #648
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Here is the downside of constantly dumbing down your voters and allowing them to live in a alternate reality...

Ronna, whatever her last name is now, forced to admit the vast fraud didn't happen and simultaneously mobilize voters who are bought in...
One would think some VIRUS had implanted on these peoples cognitive brain function and shut it off
Old 11-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #649
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
There has been zero evidence of this.

Thats why the group alleging it is currently batting 1-38 in court.

Moron isn't the right word anymore. You folks are basically just drones at this point.
sure there is

and most of those court losses are because the judge said it would not effect the result.

that is why diversification of cheating and fraud is so effective. If you have to add up 5 of the 20 methods to get enough votes, most judges will not touch it.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 04:50 PM   #650
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 04:55 PM   #651
newtothegame

The funny part in all of this is the left continues to use the standard that since there was no valid court case, it didn't happen! They like to use numbers, (which I dont know or care if true) such as 0-38....

Given their own standard, did Hoffa really get murdered? I mean, I haven't seen a court case where anyone was found guilty or tried successfully!

Is DB Cooper and the heist supposedly pulled off real? I've yet to see Cooper or anyone tried for that case successfully!

Sure, there are missing people and missing money which a claim was made that it was stolen.... But those things can't be true since it's never gone to court AND successfully prosecuted.....right??
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 04:59 PM   #652
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
The funny part in all of this is the left continues to use the standard that since there was no valid court case, it didn't happen! They like to use numbers, (which I dont know or care if true) such as 0-38....

Given their own standard, did Hoffa really get murdered? I mean, I haven't seen a court case where anyone was found guilty or tried successfully!

Is DB Cooper and the heist supposedly pulled off real? I've yet to see Cooper or anyone tried for that case successfully!

Sure, there are missing people and missing money which a claim was made that it was stolen.... But those things can't be true since it's never gone to court AND successfully prosecuted.....right??
Wow....just when you think it can’t get any worse.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 05:01 PM   #653
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Wow....just when you think it can’t get any worse.
Bring it Mr Dahoss, you and I have been cordial up until now. So, please, enlighten us with your thoughts.
You're right, "just when you think it can't get any worse"...You show up!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:09 PM   #654
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
sure there is

and most of those court losses are because the judge said it would not effect the result.

that is why diversification of cheating and fraud is so effective. If you have to add up 5 of the 20 methods to get enough votes, most judges will not touch it.
More falsehoods.

Point me to the decision where a judge acknowledged the plaintiffs successfully argued fraud.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:15 PM   #655
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Bring it Mr Dahoss, you and I have been cordial up until now. So, please, enlighten us with your thoughts.
You're right, "just when you think it can't get any worse"...You show up!!
The election was 3 weeks ago. Trump lost. At a certain point it might be time to accept it and move on, no?

Was there fraud? Probably a little. I’m sure it worked both ways and rest assured, nothing is going to come of ANY of this except for a lot of wasted time and money.

I feel like some of you are so emotionally invested in Trump because it’s all about “owning the libs” that you’re even more irrational than usual. As if the only places there was massive fraud were places Trump (and his followers) thought they’d win and now you can’t accept that his behavior, policies and complete and total fumbling of Covid turned people off.

People came out in droves to vote...which is a good thing. Everything that has happened since makes us look even worse (which is saying something) to the rest of the world.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:18 PM   #656
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
The election was 3 weeks ago. Trump lost. At a certain point it might be time to accept it and move on, no?

Was there fraud? Probably a little. I’m sure it worked both ways and rest assured, nothing is going to come of ANY of this except for a lot of wasted time and money.

I feel like some of you are so emotionally invested in Trump because it’s all about “owning the libs” that you’re even more irrational than usual. As if the only places there was massive fraud were places Trump (and his followers) thought they’d win and now you can’t accept that his behavior, policies and complete and total fumbling of Covid turned people off.

People came out in droves to vote...which is a good thing. Everything that has happened since makes us look even worse (which is saying something) to the rest of the world.
Show me where I said anything about TRUMP, much less that I am invested in TRUMP? I'll wait for that response....

The ONLY thing I have said in regards to this election is that EVERY LEGIT VOTE should count. Now see Dahoss, if you would of gone back and read, you would of known this and not made such a foolish claim that I am somehow 'Invested" in Trump.

I really could care less about Trump or Biden. They do not run the show anyway....
governed.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:36 PM   #657
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Show me where I said anything about TRUMP, much less that I am invested in TRUMP? I'll wait for that response....

The ONLY thing I have said in regards to this election is that EVERY LEGIT VOTE should count. Now see Dahoss, if you would of gone back and read, you would of known this and not made such a foolish claim that I am somehow 'Invested" in Trump.

I really could care less about Trump or Biden. They do not run the show anyway....
Quite possibly the most intellectually dishonest post on this site ever. Well done.

Are you really going to pretend you don’t care about Trump? Come on.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:42 PM   #658
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Hmmmmmm..........

Old 11-28-2020, 05:56 PM   #659
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
i take it that Matt has a list of people that voted many times for Democrats, any chance he has a list of the people that voted many times for Republicans? if i could get this proven, my guess is the amount of people that rigged this had to be about equal from both sides. the names of those that voted multiple times for Republicans will never be known because no one is looking for them after the election..
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 05:58 PM   #660
lamboguy

one caveat to this last post. there were way more people that rigged against the Republicans in Georgia than anywhere else.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply