Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > 2012 PaceAdvantage Challenge Series, sponsored by RDSS > Overlay Publications Breeder's Cup Challenge (November 2 & 3)

Old 11-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
Aner

Please forgive this blatant red-boarding. I played a $0.50 P4 for $6 total using the picks I posted here and got back $1757.

SA 4

$5 win #3--- George Vancouver------$20.60
$5 win #11-- Dry Summer

SA 5

$10 win #9---Groupie Doll-----------$3.40

SA 6

$5 win #3---Jersey Town
$5 win #8---Tapizar-----------------$32.60

SA 7

$5 win #5---Next Question
$5 win #11--Mizdirection----------$15.80
Old 11-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #17
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

Way to go Aner. You're killing it so far today. You might have that Player of the Year title wrapped up already.

Jim Schoenfeld
Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #18
Overlay

Whole Lotta Mailin' Goin' On

Based on the final results of the Breeders' Cup Challenge (which Overlay Publications is proud to have been given the opportunity to sponsor), as well as the outcome of the PaceAdvantage Player of the Year competition, complete sets of Overlay Publications products have just been sent out to the following individuals as a part of each player's prize package:

ceejay
Knowclew
Valupix
Red Knave
ndsc32

All sets are traceable in the (hopefully unlikely) event that any delays or other problems with delivery are encountered. Please notify me by PM if not received by the end of next week (allowing for the Federal holiday on Monday).

And why no Aner in the above list, you may be wondering? Because he previously purchased the full set of Overlay Publications products from our website back in 2010, and has since been entitled to receive (but has graciously declined) three additional sets, based on his performance in subsequent PA handicapping competitions, culminating in his new designation as the PA Player of the Year! (Mere coincidence or something more? You decide! )

Finally, I would like to say express my appreciation to PA, Jay Trotter, and Track Collector for all their work in the organizing, administering, and scoring of the Breeders' Cup Challenge, as well as all the other handicapping contests on PA. And a special thank you to Ted Craven of RDSS for his kind words regarding our Overlay Publications products in the Overlay Publications -- BCC Current Standings thread! I'm looking forward to sponsoring many more PA contests in the future.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #19
Red Knave
dGnr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlay
All sets are traceable in the (hopefully unlikely) event that any delays or other problems with delivery are encountered. Please notify me by PM if not received by the end of next week (allowing for the Federal holiday on Monday).
Thanks Overlay. As a Canadian, I likely won't see anything until at least the week after that but I will let you know if there are any issues. I'm looking forward to the material

Also
Quote:
Finally, I would like to say express my appreciation to PA, Jay Trotter, and Track Collector for all their work in the organizing, administering, and scoring of the Breeders' Cup Challenge, as well as all the other handicapping contests on PA. And a special thank you to Ted Craven of RDSS
Ditto and double ditto.

The takers get the honey, the givers sing the blues - Robin Trower, Too Rolling Stoned - 1974

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: