Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-16-2022, 03:09 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The X-Files called it years ago...

Old 12-16-2022, 04:44 AM   #2
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I am going to give you all the credit for posting this. It's the most relevant and greatest post I have ever seen on this board in the last 16 years.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 08:48 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
I am going to give you all the credit for posting this. It's the most relevant and greatest post I have ever seen on this board in the last 16 years.
I didn't post it...Kim DotCom did...all the credit really should go to him
Old 12-16-2022, 09:16 AM   #4
boxcar

"unless you give them the ability" [to tamper].

Hmm...Mrna drugs that were mandated? That kind of ability?
Old 12-16-2022, 09:29 AM   #5
xtb

I've often thought of these X-files episodes over the last 2 years. There was an antidote to the "vaccine", I wonder if an antidote exists for the chinavirus vaccines?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 09:37 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The X-files spinoff "The Lone Gunmen" also featured an episode of a commercial airliner being flown deliberately into the WTC in NYC months before it actually happened...

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

https://the-lone-gunmen.fandom.com/w...11_controversy

Quote:
In The Lone Gunmen’s premiere episode, “Pilot”, which aired March 4, 2001, members of the U.S. government conspire to hijack an airliner, almost hitting the World Trade Center, and blame the act on terrorists to gain support for a new profit-making war. The episode aired six months prior to the September 11 attacks.[1]

The first episode aired on March 4, 2001. Its title was Pilot. In the show, a computer hacker takes control of a Boeing 727 passenger plane and flies it towards the World Trade Center, with the specific intention of crashing the plane into one of the Twin Towers. It’s only at the very last moment that the Lone Gunmen are able to hack the hacker and avert disaster and death for those aboard the plane and those inside the World Trade Center.[2]

The plot is all the work of a powerful, rogue group buried deep within the world of officialdom. The secret plan, had it worked, was to put the blame for the World Trade Center attacks on one or more foreign dictators who are “begging to be smart-bombed.”[2]
And if you don't believe me, here's the entire episode on YouTube:

The flying into the WTC part really gets going around the 39 minute mark

Remember when GWB told us all nobody could foresee something like this?

Only the creators of the X-Files did...apparently...somebody should hire them for DHS

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-16-2022 at 09:43 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2022, 09:55 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
How about the episode with the plane flying into the twin towers, six months before it happened in real life?

Is that almost as good?
Old 12-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #8
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The X-files spinoff "The Lone Gunmen" also featured an episode of a commercial airliner being flown deliberately into the WTC in NYC months before it actually happened...

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

https://the-lone-gunmen.fandom.com/w...11_controversy
I'm sure I had heard people on planes referred to as "souls" before the 737 landed in the Hudson, but that is the first time it stood out to me and I thought it was just Sully's way of describing the passengers. I looked it up and in an emergency situation, the pilot is supposed to state how many living people are on the plane, passengers and crew, to differentiate live people from any corpses the plane may be transporting in the cargo section.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2022, 08:50 PM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I'm sure I had heard people on planes referred to as "souls" before the 737 landed in the Hudson, but that is the first time it stood out to me and I thought it was just Sully's way of describing the passengers. I looked it up and in an emergency situation, the pilot is supposed to state how many living people are on the plane, passengers and crew, to differentiate live people from any corpses the plane may be transporting in the cargo section.
I used to laugh my ass off, when I was in the Air Force I did a stint as a flight line Security supervisor and every time they we had a declared emergency coming in they would announce the type of plane (almost always an F-4) and how many souls “on board”

These planes only had 2 seats…..And if it was something else (F-16 etc) they only had one seat. Not very complicated and not really necessary I thought
Old 12-17-2022, 09:50 PM   #10
davew

They didn't 'call it', they gave ideas to the EVIL
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply