Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-24-2023, 03:30 PM   #1
maddog42

Trump Employee Changes Lawyers and Flips

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/mar-a-la...s-say-649b49c2

Trump IT employee flips according to WSJ. The article says the employee recanted false statements and is cooperating with the prosecution.

Last edited by maddog42; 08-24-2023 at 03:32 PM.
maddog42 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2023, 03:41 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

What hobby will you take up when Trump is no longer in the news? He seems to take up a lot of your time. If he knew how much he was in the head of TDS sufferers, his ego would grow even more, if that is possible.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2023, 03:44 PM   #3
ElKabong

Flipped you say? I guess the fbi budget took a big hit for that to happen

Trump lawyers: Are you lying now? Or were you lying then?

Prosecution attorney puts face in hands and shakes in angst

Liars are rarely well received in a court of law.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2023, 04:14 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
That all goes out the window when we're talking about Trump.
Old 08-24-2023, 04:32 PM   #5
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Flipped you say? I guess the fbi budget took a big hit for that to happen

Trump lawyers: Are you lying now? Or were you lying then?

Prosecution attorney puts face in hands and shakes in angst

The MAGA lawyer that told him to lie has been fired. How many others will flip now?
Old 08-24-2023, 05:28 PM   #6
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
The MAGA lawyer that told him to lie has been fired. How many others will flip now?
Great point. Whenever someone asks me to lie, I just go ahead and lie. Doesn't everyone??
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2023, 05:39 PM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
What hobby will you take up when Trump is no longer in the news? He seems to take up a lot of your time. If he knew how much he was in the head of TDS sufferers, his ego would grow even more, if that is possible.
Why don't you ask the same question to the many posters here who flood this website with anti-Biden threads?
Old 08-24-2023, 07:19 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The anti-Biden threads are hilarious...for the most part...so they bring some joy at least.

The anti-Trumpers seem to derive sexual pleasure from their little fetish...I think...

kinda icky
Old 08-24-2023, 09:13 PM   #9
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why don't you ask the same question to the many posters here who flood this website with anti-Biden threads?
Biden is the CURRENT sitting president and is (and should be ) fair game...

Trump has been out of office for how long????

Now dont mistake, I am not defending Trump by any means.... But I don't see why Trump is almost talked about more than as president....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2023, 09:26 PM   #10
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Biden is the CURRENT sitting president and is (and should be ) fair game...

Trump has been out of office for how long????

Now dont mistake, I am not defending Trump by any means.... But I don't see why Trump is almost talked about more than as president....
Trump is trying to become the first president in 132 years to regain the White House after getting voted out of office. This, along with his polarizing personality, practically guarantees that he would be talked about almost as much as sleepy Joe Biden...IMO. Of course...you are exaggerating if you are suggesting that the anti-Trump threads are "almost as many" as the anti-Biden threads on this board. A closer estimate would be that the anti-Biden threads are leading by about a 10-1 margin. That's why I replied to Inner Dirt in the way that I did.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:31 PM   #11
fast4522

Quote:
Trump is trying to become the first president in 132 years to regain the White House after getting voted out of office. This, along with his polarizing personality, practically guarantees that he would be talked about almost as much as sleepy Joe Biden...IMO. Of course...you are exaggerating if you are suggesting that the anti-Trump threads are "almost as many" as the anti-Biden threads on this board. A closer estimate would be that the anti-Biden threads are leading by about a 10-1 margin. That's why I replied to Inner Dirt in the way that I did.
Your numbers that you are pulling up about America are astounding, I bet you know more about your homeland Greece.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2023, 11:34 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

The anti Biden threads are funny, and always have new material as he is a gaffe machine. A lot of the anti Trump stuff here and elsewhere is recycled in one form or another. Go watch Kimmel, Colbert and Fallon, they constantly recycle Trump material acting like it is new. I watch them every once in a while to see how quick they start trashing Trump in the monologue
then change the channel. Sometimes they don't even last a minute and 45 seconds of that was thanking the audience for the applause.

I am going to boycott new anti Biden threads for a little while. I hurt some ribs and anything other than shallow breathing hurts. Laughing hysterically
would feel like taking body shots from Mike Tyson.

I also watch to see how many easily picked apart lies he tells.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2023, 11:58 AM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This thread drift has got to be the dumbest ever!
Old 08-28-2023, 05:06 PM   #14
maddog42

Quote:
Because they wallow in their hypocrisy?
Old 08-28-2023, 05:10 PM   #15
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
https://www.wsj.com/us-news/mar-a-la...s-say-649b49c2

Trump IT employee flips according to WSJ. The article says the employee recanted false statements and is cooperating with the prosecution.
What makes you so sure that he did not change his mind and now lied because the new lawyer told him they would bankrupt him and his family would suffer if he did not?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply