Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-09-2020, 06:04 PM   #6436
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I have explained that, too. You truly are the poster boy for what Paul wrote in Rom 3:11.

Why I can't tell you what the purpose was behind the Holocaust or any other horrific tragedy that has taken place on this planet is because God has not consulted me personally on the matter or revealed his purpose in scripture.

Deut 29:29
29 The SECRET things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.
NIV

Real difficult to understand, heh? But not to worry, hold that question of yours for when you meet your Maker on judgment day.
No, you can't tell us because you first build an extremely convoluted insane house of superstitious fantastical pseudo-religious cards, and loose track of just how shaky and crazy it is. And which cards stand on which

If you can't tell us why your god ordered the Holocaust due to your ridiculous excuse of bull and fundamentalist Christian jargon, how about telling us why god is UN-installing you from this board?

Go ahead just remember where you stacked all your wobbly cards.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:54 AM   #6437
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
No, you can't tell us because you first build an extremely convoluted insane house of superstitious fantastical pseudo-religious cards, and loose track of just how shaky and crazy it is. And which cards stand on which

If you can't tell us why your god ordered the Holocaust due to your ridiculous excuse of bull and fundamentalist Christian jargon, how about telling us why god is UN-installing you from this board?

Go ahead just remember where you stacked all your wobbly cards.
I guess Deut 29:29 was above your pay grade, huh? Not surprised. The walking dead, like yourself, have no understanding (Rom 3:11).
Old 12-11-2020, 11:10 AM   #6438
hcap

Quote:
I guess Deut 29:29 was above your pay grade, huh? Not surprised. The walking dead, like yourself, have no understanding (Rom 3:11).
You gave us some fundamentalist jargon about god's redemptive plan. Yo have never, ever, over the last 20 years explained, and you have been asked, how the Holocaust, and other horrendous destructive acts redeem anyone. Or fit into some divine purpose.

Quoting the bible is your way of ducking the issue because you absolutely have no clue

Last edited by hcap; 12-11-2020 at 11:12 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2020, 01:07 PM   #6439
boxcar

Quote:
You gave us some fundamentalist jargon about god's redemptive plan. Yo have never, ever, over the last 20 years explained, and you have been asked, how the Holocaust, and other horrendous destructive acts redeem anyone. Or fit into some divine purpose.

Quoting the bible is your way of ducking the issue because you absolutely have no clue
You're lying again! I have offered biblical explanations, such as Deut 29:29 and the fact that the bible is replete with illustrations that show how God very often has brought good out of evil in the grand scheme of things. A plan so huge that we mere mortals cannot see the whole picture.

I have also explained numerous times and quoted the supporting passage that God does NOT think the way we do. Nor are his ways like ours!

P.S. God has not let me in on the things he has not revealed in scripture.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:28 AM   #6440
hcap

Quote:
You're lying again! I have offered biblical explanations, such as Deut 29:29 and the fact that the bible is replete with illustrations that show how God very often has brought good out of evil in the grand scheme of things. A plan so huge that we mere mortals cannot see the whole picture.

I have also explained numerous times and quoted the supporting passage that God does NOT think the way we do. Nor are his ways like ours!

P.S. God has not let me in on the things he has not revealed in scripture.
Lying. calling you out, not being able to explain your pie in the sky house of cards, of a "vague "redemptive plan" on what the Holocaust did to further god's divine purpose?

Biblical quotes do nothing to further your involved machinations.Your interpretations only demonstrate how you use the bible as a Rorschach test, projecting your ignorance of everything onto everything.

Tell me in your own words, if you can, how god murdering 6 million Jews during the Holocaust, and millions of innocents during WWII, furthered your god's "redemptive plan" by your god "installing Hitler and the Nazis?

You know. Like he "installed" Trump. Be specific.

Last edited by hcap; 12-12-2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:26 AM   #6441
boxcar

Quote:
Lying. calling you out, not being able to explain your pie in the sky house of cards, of a "vague "redemptive plan" on what the Holocaust did to further god's divine purpose?

Biblical quotes do nothing to further your involved machinations.Your interpretations only demonstrate how you use the bible as a Rorschach test, projecting your ignorance of everything onto everything.

Tell me in your own words, if you can, how god murdering 6 million Jews during the Holocaust, and millions of innocents during WWII, furthered your god's "redemptive plan" by your god "installing Hitler and the Nazis?

You know. Like he "installed" Trump. Be specific.
Ask God when you meet him at the Great White Throne Judgment. You might also want to ask him how casting you into Lake of Fire for all eternity serves his redemptive purpose also.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:59 AM   #6442
hcap

Quote:
Ask God when you meet him at the Great White Throne Judgment. You might also want to ask him how casting you into Lake of Fire for all eternity serves his redemptive purpose also.
I am asking you. You claim to speak for him all the f**king time.

But do tell us now, soon before you are laughed the HELL out of here. You asinine clueless schmuck.
Old 12-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #6443
boxcar

Quote:
I am asking you. You claim to speak for him all the f**king time.

But do tell us now, soon before you are laughed the HELL out of here. You asinine clueless schmuck.
And I answered. The secret things belong to God. A little child could understand this. Apparently, it's above your feeble mental acuity.

Oh...not once in all scripture does God justify an action taken by him. As the supreme, righteous and holy King of the universe, he answers to no one because no one is more righteous than he is.
Old 12-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #6444
hcap

Quote:
And I answered. The secret things belong to God. A little child could understand this. Apparently, it's above your feeble mental acuity.

Oh...not once in all scripture does God justify an action taken by him. As the supreme, righteous and holy King of the universe, he answers to no one because no one is more righteous than he is.
If those things are so secret, how do you knows god "installed Trump", and is not un-installing him now?

Btw, I asked you this before. How far down the food chain does all this installing and un-installing go? Mayor, police chief, dog catcher?

Your mail delivery person?
Old 12-13-2020, 06:08 PM   #6445
boxcar

Quote:
If those things are so secret, how do you knows god "installed Trump", and is not un-installing him now?

Btw, I asked you this before. How far down the food chain does all this installing and un-installing go? Mayor, police chief, dog catcher?

Your mail delivery person?
Because he revealed the extent of his sovereignty in scripture? Just a wild, crazy guess...

Dan 2:21
21 He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.

NIV

Why can't you pay attention?
Old 12-13-2020, 06:14 PM   #6446
hcap

Quote:
Because he revealed the extent of his sovereignty in scripture? Just a wild, crazy guess...

Dan 2:21
21 He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.

NIV

Why can't you pay attention?
Trump?
Dog catcher?
Mail person?

Un-installing you from this board?

Way to secret bunky?
Old 12-13-2020, 06:24 PM   #6447
boxcar

Quote:
Trump?
Dog catcher?
Mail person?

Un-installing you from this board?

Way to secret bunky?
Prov 16:9
9 The mind of man plans his way ,
But the LORD directs his steps.

NASB
Old 12-14-2020, 05:08 AM   #6448
hcap

Quote:
9 The mind of man plans his way ,
But the LORD directs his steps.

NASB
1)-Does he plan your local dog catcher's and mail delivery person's steps?
2)-Does he give his children hangnails, hemorrhoids and pimples?

3)-When you first told us "god installed Trump as president" you made it sound like Trump and only Trump was bestowed divine purpose.

How come Barack Obama got installed with two non-indictment terms, and Donald one indictment, crime ridden, 2 call girls one?

Less or more "divine purpose, and directed steps"??

Last edited by hcap; 12-14-2020 at 05:10 AM.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:22 AM   #6449
boxcar

Quote:
1)-Does he plan your local dog catcher's and mail delivery person's steps?
2)-Does he give his children hangnails, hemorrhoids and pimples?

3)-When you first told us "god installed Trump as president" you made it sound like Trump and only Trump was bestowed divine purpose.

How come Barack Obama got installed with two non-indictment terms, and Donald one indictment, crime ridden, 2 call girls one?

Less or more "divine purpose, and directed steps"??
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players...

Hmm...all the men and women aren't directors, aren't the producers, aren't the playwrights. We're just actors, willingly playing our parts....assigned to us.

Again...connect the dots if you can...

The heart of man plans his way,
but the Lord establishes his steps.

ESV

And,

Prov 19:21
21 Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

NIV
Old 12-14-2020, 11:30 AM   #6450
hcap

Quote:
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players...

Hmm...all the men and women aren't directors, aren't the producers, aren't the playwrights. We're just actors, willingly playing our parts....assigned to us.

Again...connect the dots if you can...

The heart of man plans his way,
but the Lord establishes his steps.

ESV

And,

Prov 19:21
21 Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

NIV
Cut your crap. How come you never went out of your way to tell us Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or Barack Obama were "installed by god"
Why Trump only?