Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 04:37 AM   #9931
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And you will wear much egg on your face. If you truly believed my claim was "totally bogus", you would hop on that bet like a fly on elephant poop to prove me wrong. Your actual lack of courage and conviction betray your hollow words.
Unless you tell us what yor so-called "proof" is, no none will believe a word you say

Shit or get of the pot!

Last edited by hcap; 03-01-2019 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:15 AM   #9932
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Unless you tell us what yor so-called "proof" is, no none will believe a word you say

Shit or get of the pot!
Take the bet and you'll find out what my proof is. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. If I were to tell you what the proof is, I'd give up the answer.

But you...you are the one so dead certain that effects cannot occur before causes in human activities and that I can't provide the proof, so take the bet if you think you have such a sure thing going for you. Quit being so pathetic, weak and cowardly. Grow a spine already and walk upright like a man!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:43 AM   #9933
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Take the bet and you'll find out what my proof is. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. If I were to tell you what the proof is, I'd give up the answer.
Gee, at night? Last night? According to your backwards time theory you can't even admit you were born YESTERDAY
You have no answers . You are just playing stupid games.

Got news fore you box, NO ONE WILL BET YOU OR IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED Already.

Either you spill your silly beans or they will be buried with you.

PS: How came you did not include your recent nonsense in your 11 part thesis on "what the universe is"? Better yet do a rewrite so you can publish a total rebuttal of Einstein, Hawking, Heisenberg, and while your at it DARWIN?.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #9934
boxcar

Quote:
Gee, at night? Last night? According to your backwards time theory you can't even admit you were born YESTERDAY
You have no answers . You are just playing stupid games.

Got news fore you box, NO ONE WILL BET YOU OR IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED Already.

Either you spill your silly beans or they will be buried with you.

PS: How came you did not include your recent nonsense in your 11 part thesis on "what the universe is"? Better yet do a rewrite so you can publish a total rebuttal of Einstein, Hawking, Heisenberg, and while your at it DARWIN?.
I'm not challenging anyone but you. So, don't let those few remaining live brain cells you have left sweat out what someone else is going or not going to do. The terms of my bet were tailored for you specifically.

So, grow a pair and accept the terms. Be a real man for once in your life before you go to your grave.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:42 AM   #9935
hcap

Quote:
I'm not challenging anyone but you. So, don't let those few remaining live brain cells you have left sweat out what someone else is going or not going to do. The terms of my bet were tailored for you specifically.

So, grow a pair and accept the terms. Be a real man for once in your life before you go to your grave.
Again, I am not going to bet so either tell us or be done with this recent nonsense.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:56 AM   #9936
boxcar

Quote:
Again, I am not going to bet so either tell us or be done with this recent nonsense.
Which proves to everyone you're an empty suit, since your talk is so sure that I can't be right but yet you don't have the brass to back it up. You make all this hollow noise with your talk but with no conviction behind it. You're truly pathetic.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #9937
hcap

Quote:
Which proves to everyone you're an empty suit, since your talk is so sure that I can't be right but yet you don't have the brass to back it up. You make all this hollow noise with your talk but with no conviction behind it. You're truly pathetic.
There is nothing for ME to back up. You on the other hand are full of shit.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP bunky You are the one that made the absurd claim and brought up the entire idiotic subject.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:59 AM   #9938
boxcar

Quote:
There is nothing for ME to back up. You on the other hand are full of shit.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP bunky You are the one that made the absurd claim and brought up the entire idiotic subject.
And you're the one who categorically denied that it's possible for effects to precede causes in the human activities of this world. You shot your big yap off and then when I challenge you to a bet, you back down like a little girly man -- like a spineless sissy.

In fact, I would have never broached the subject if you hadn't told me that my "arrow of time" has causes and effects all backwards, telling everyone that my flow of time has effects preceding causes,which is a lie. It doesn't. It was at that point that I told you that effects in human activities can precede causes anyway in this physical world. So, you not only misrepresented my position with my logical flow of time, but you're dead wrong when you say that causes must always precede effects in this world.

Bottom line: It was your big mouth into which you inserted foot.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:13 PM   #9939
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I have Dr. Edward Feser's book that I cited yesterday, and he goes into even greater detail of the Aquinas Motion argument.
You have made it obvious that your are anti-Roman Catholic. So why do you cite a Roman Catholic in support of your argument?
Old 03-01-2019, 12:41 PM   #9940
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
You have made it obvious that your are anti-Roman Catholic. So why do you cite a Roman Catholic in support of your argument?
I wasn't aware that Aristotle's philosophy of realism is part of Roman Catholic doctrine.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:51 PM   #9941
boxcar

Quote:
If memory serves, several months ago you asked if effects can ever precede causes. And I answered you and you never said a word back, so I took you silence as an indication of tacit approval.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:16 PM   #9942
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I wasn't aware that Aristotle's philosophy of realism is part of Roman Catholic doctrine.
I wasn't aware the Feser is the reincarnation of Aristotle.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #9943
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
If memory serves, several months ago you asked if effects can ever precede causes. And I answered you and you never said a word back, so I took you silence as an indication of tacit approval.
I have no recollection of that at all. Not of the question nor the answer.

What has that to do with Feser?

Last edited by Actor; 03-01-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #9944
boxcar

Quote:
I wasn't aware the Feser is the reincarnation of Aristotle.
I wasn't aware that anyone has to become the incarnation of any philosopher to study him.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:34 PM   #9945
hcap

Quote:
And you're the one who categorically denied that it's possible for effects to precede causes in the human activities of this world. You shot your big yap off and then when I challenge you to a bet, you back down like a little girly man -- like a spineless sissy.
How many time must I tell you, Put up or shut up.

There is no bet.