Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:58 PM   #7351
buzzy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...onavirus-hoax/

Fox coverage of corona

??? Covering both sides?
buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2020, 09:23 PM   #7352
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Heard this on a local talk show this morning - might be worth looking into. I can't say for sure it happens likes, but go donate blood (always a good thing) and when they test it, they will see if you have anti-bodies for COVID so you know if you have had it already........FWIT.
This IS true....have had employee's and two really good friends do this...
Old 10-03-2020, 10:44 PM   #7353
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
This IS true....have had employee's and two really good friends do this...
GREAT INFO, i am going to try to give blood monday now. i am sure they are short of blood now.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2020, 11:24 PM   #7354
ElKabong

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nk.jpg (29.0 KB, 5 views)
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #7355
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Proof that children do not carry the virus for very long!
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 03:40 PM   #7356
fast4522

What happened to. . . . . .

FantasticDan
ShowMeTheWire
NJStinks
Hank

Are all these victims of Covid-19?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 04:34 PM   #7357
Wiley
Horse Racing Connossieur

Quote:
Heard this on a local talk show this morning - might be worth looking into. I can't say for sure it happens likes, but go donate blood (always a good thing) and when they test it, they will see if you have anti-bodies for COVID so you know if you have had it already........FWIT.
Just gave blood last week and this is correct. Mine came back negative for the antibodies.

The attendant for me said their blood drives have been very busy since the onset, but I also think they are having less drives from what I can tell. I had trouble making an appointment at earlier drives that had filled up. They do not test if you currently have the COVID virus though.
Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 05:25 PM   #7358
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
What happened to. . . . . .

FantasticDan
ShowMeTheWire
NJStinks
Hank

Are all these victims of Covid-19?
FanDan got himself kicked off the board.

The rest...no idea. Probably left here because it's so terrible.

but don't worry...they will be back at some point.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:05 PM   #7359
xtb

Quote:
I got tested for antibodies and was told up front that > 62 days since you suspected you had the China virus and you will be below the threshold and considered negative for having had it. I had some antibodies but was below the threshold like I was told. I am quite sure I had it but it was greater than 62 days from when I was tested.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2020, 01:46 AM   #7360
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Start listening to the GOAT, and maybe you can start to un-cuck yourself:

Old 10-06-2020, 02:15 AM   #7361
fast4522

Gov. Cuomo orders NYC schools in COVID hotspots to close

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-cuom...spots-to-close
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #7362
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Gov. Cuomo orders NYC schools in COVID hotspots to close

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gov-cuom...spots-to-close
The more I see of this guy the more it's clear he's the most divisive, mentally unbalanced, incompetent governor I've seen.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/cuomo-...ring-pandemic/

Gov. Andrew Cuomo put New York’s Jewish Orthodox community on blast Monday for hosting mass gatherings amid the pandemic — but used a nearly two-decade old photo to illustrate his point.

“We know there have been mass gatherings going on in concert with religious institutions in these communities for weeks,” Cuomo said during a news briefing addressing COVID-19 outbreaks in certain areas of the Empire State.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2020, 11:39 AM   #7363
xtb

Cuomo is a piece of garbage.

https://www.facebook.com/shannonjoyradio/

October 1, 2020

"Note from another attorney who’s process servers have denied been by Cuomo ...

“Unfortunately, state sentries guarding entry into the New York State Capitol Building refused to accept lawsuit papers on Cuomo’s behalf, or attempt to contact members of his staff who could properly accept the documents. In stark contrast, an official at State Police Headquarters in Albany amicably accepted lawsuit papers on Corlett’s behalf.

‘We’re disappointed that Cuomo’s sentries refused to accept lawsuit papers on his behalf, or assist us in the required service process in any way,’ 2ANYS Founder Steve Felano said. ‘The sentries cited concerns over COVID-19 transmission as reason for refusing the necessary legal documents. However, they happily accepted a food order from a delivery employee, the edible contents of which could transmit COVID-19 far more easily than a collection of inedible paper documents. The judgement of state sentries in this instance was just as arbitrary and unlawful as Cuomo’s numerous executive orders that will apparently micromanage New Yorkers’ lives until the governor decides to vacate his self-appointed position as supreme ruler of the state.’

Given that state sentries refused to accept lawsuit papers, 2ANYS will request federal court permission to serve Cuomo by mail.”

Best,
​Steve Felano
2A-NYS"

September 30, 2020

"This is potentially a big deal. Today - Cuomo closed his offices (it seems indefinitely) so that summons could not be served. The process server was turned away and I have been told this is unprecedented ... PLEASE SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Here is a note from attorney Carl Schwartz, who is representing multiple families in a multi-county lawsuit against Cuomo.

'Yes. When the process servers showed up at the Governor's office they were advised that the office had been closed and that the Governor was not accepting service of process of legal papers. The server then went to Commissioner Zucker's office and was told the same thing.

In layman's terms, our government has three branches so that they can always, civilly and without having to resort to use of force and self-help, keep each other in check. By not allowing himself to be served, our Governor is raising himself above the law and cutting off the judicial branch from being able to keep him in check. This is the first thing than any leader does when they start moving toward a dictatorship ... Its fear that allows dictators to rule and its power that corrupts men quite absolutely if given absolute power and that is what our governor has been given. He is ruling our State, not governing it. He refers to his rules as laws even though they are not. Legislators make laws, administrators apply them, and the courts reign in their power as needed.

Andrew is making a power grab. He is disregarding the courts. That is how revolutions get started. This needs to be nipped in the bud NOW.

Your fellow patriot,
CArl J. Schwartz, Jr., Esq."
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 11:30 AM   #7364
RunForTheRoses

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...next-12-months

The virus pandemic and resulting recession, crushing millions of households, has produced a new era of hunger nationwide. After seven months of the coronavirus chaos, triggering widespread unemployment and the collapse of small businesses, millions of Americans are going hungry for the first time in their lives ahead of the holiday season.

Tens of millions of Americans have turned to their local food banks as food insecurity spirals out of control. According to the U.S. Census Bureau's Household Pulse Survey from late August, about 10% of adults, 22.3 million, reported they didn't have enough to eat or lacked food. This figure is up from 18 million in early March.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2020, 02:37 PM   #7365
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's ****ing disgusting, isn't it?

I stand by what I said from day one of this COVID-19(84) thing.

It's the biggest crock of shit ever.

And yes it's real, and yes it kills people, but it's still the biggest crock of shit ever.

Look at Sweden. That's all you need to know about how big a CROCK OF SHIT the response to this virus has been.