Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-10-2018, 10:41 PM   #31
highnote

I just read where facebook is banning 3D printed gun instructions from their website because it violates their community standards.

I about fell off my chair laughing.

They steal identities, sell your personal info, got their start by tapping into Harvard's student database without authorization, and they claim they claim posting 3D gun instructions on their pages violates their community standards?
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #32
hcap

I started a facebook page a few years ago. Rarely go on it. I recently befriended some gen x and y'ers who use theirs ALL the time. Realized much of their absurd news comes from their facebooik addicftion, and can now understand how the Trump cultists came to be.

Even without Faux Noos.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 12:14 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I started a facebook page a few years ago. Rarely go on it. I recently befriended some gen x and y'ers who use theirs ALL the time. Realized much of their absurd news comes from their facebooik addicftion, and can now understand how the Trump cultists came to be.

Even without Faux Noos.

You managed to post something about Trump supporters in a thread about Facebook. It is so comical how he and his supporters are in your head and dominate your life. You spew a lot of hate and appear to have mental issues, but fortunately you don't appear dangerous.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #34
hcap

Oh gee wiz, did I again express my unwavering hatred for Trump?

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
I just read where facebook is banning 3D printed gun instructions from their website because it violates their community standards.

I about fell off my chair laughing.

They steal identities, sell your personal info, got their start by tapping into Harvard's student database without authorization, and they claim they claim posting 3D gun instructions on their pages violates their community standards?
FaceBook has standards?
Old 08-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #36
letswastemoney

I have no plans to get rid of Facebook, but some of the people I added in college seem to have moved far more left than how I remember them in person.

Every time I make a post in support of Trump, I have to really think about what kind of arguments it will stir, and whether I want to go through with it.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 02:06 PM   #37
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
I have no plans to get rid of Facebook, but some of the people I added in college seem to have moved far more left than how I remember them in person.

Every time I make a post in support of Trump, I have to really think about what kind of arguments it will stir, and whether I want to go through with it.
Many of my high school and college friends have moved more to the right.

But that put me in the same boat with you -- I had to be careful what I posted because there was always a backlash. It wasn't fun. People took it way too seriously. I just wanted a debate. They wanted a fight.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply