Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-03-2022, 01:29 PM   #106
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Explain what you mean, are you talking about trophy hunters? People that shoot something and leave it there? Or someone who takes the deer home and consumes the met?

It does seem the old fashioned fist fight has went the way of the dinosaur.
On the other hand hood rat gang culture has now evolved where people are shot for serving cold french fries. The cold fries were seen as disrespect, so the killer gotta do what he gotta do. Those were the words of the killers mother backing up his actions. You do realize the homicide rate was much higher in medieval times than now, when guns were rare.

You just described a mass shooting done by a dark skinned drug gang as they do not care about collateral damage. Odd that you followed sentence one with sentence two.
And those "medieval times" were a whole lot better than the ancients had it:

Gen 6:5, 11-12
5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time....11 Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways.
NIV
Old 09-04-2022, 04:10 PM   #107
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Not a Liberal. I vote conservative up here. I can't stand Justin Trudeau. You called me a liberal which I'm not. I'm just against guns. If you knew anything about Canada you would know why the population is low.
Sure.

Certain types of people run down The United States and what constitutes "America".

As far as knowing anything about Canada...I know all I need to know about it. My Eyes work.

You aren't Bullshitting anybody.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:18 PM   #108
Elkchester Road

Quote:
You might be smart but lack common sense. Calling me floppy headed didn't get me worked up. It was an insult that wasn't necessary but I wouldn't expect anything different from a self absorbed and arrogant American. Do you know anything about Canada? No I don't cry a lot life is pretty good up here. Let me ask you this. How does it feel living in perpetual fear? If you feel like you always have to have a gun there is something seriously going wrong where you live
OK...I'll play this game with you. Only a small part of America represents what you portray with your "comment". That small part, however, is heavily populated. A big Majority of Americans do NOT live in "perpetual fear"...and live their Lives accordingly, to include voting for People who support this way of Life. So, knowing this...I wouldn't expect anything different from a self-absorbed and Arrogant Canadian.

See how this goes, Enlightened One???
Old 09-04-2022, 04:27 PM   #109
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Sure.

Certain types of people run down The United States and what constitutes "America".

As far as knowing anything about Canada...I know all I need to know about it. My Eyes work.

You aren't Bullshitting anybody.

On a manufacturing forum I belonged to there was a guy from Denmark who posted 5x a day more than anyone else, and most of it was running down the USA, he kept comparing our country to his. He did have knowledge of measuring instruments so they made him the moderator of the metrology section. He used his power to ban his political enemies and erase their post history. He ended up getting vaporized and the members he banned brought back, also mod power was reduced.

I don't know where these clown shows come from. You can't compare a country the population or size of one of our states to the USA. Also living in places like Canada and Denmark they don't share a long border with a corrupt country like Mexico that is full of drug cartels, and murderers.

As for what I need to know about Canada I learn most of it from South Park.
I also pay attention to where my shop supplies come from.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2022, 04:39 PM   #110
Elkchester Road

Quote:
On a manufacturing forum I belonged to there was a guy from Denmark who posted 5x a day more than anyone else, and most of it was running down the USA, he kept comparing our country to his. He did have knowledge of measuring instruments so they made him the moderator of the metrology section. He used his power to ban his political enemies and erase their post history. He ended up getting vaporized and the members he banned brought back, also mod power was reduced.

I don't know where these clown shows come from. You can't compare a country the population or size of one of our states to the USA. Also living in places like Canada and Denmark they don't share a long border with a corrupt country like Mexico that is full of drug cartels, and murderers.

As for what I need to know about Canada I learn most of it from South Park.
I also pay attention to where my shop supplies come from.
Exactly. It is what it is. I didn't really care until he starting flinging. Then...I did.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:51 PM   #111
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Hunting bothers me either way but if they are hunting to eat I would not define that as hunting for sport and would deem it acceptable.

Not sure what medieval times have to do with today or why we would want to model them. You are very focused on certain aspects of gun violence. I am speaking of more everyday stuff away from gangs and drug cartels and everyday criminal violence. I believe these criminal elements will always have access to guns and are going to do what they are going to do. I am talking about everyday folks getting heated and reacting irrationally because the have a gun. It can be a couple fighting,road rage, angry parents at a little league game, somebody stupid drunk saying the wrong thing. a argument that gets out of hand………..

As far as I am concerned any time someone pulls out a gun and starts shooting he can miss and someone else is vulnerable. Not talking about gang members spraying bullets into a park.

I would say the county I live has areas of poverty, but it is rural poverty which does not seem to bring crime. Most of the people are clean, they keep the yard mowed, haul out their trash, etc. The poverty is apparent with the size of the dwellings compared to vehicles that look in running condition in the driveway.

You can get deer tag, after deer tag, till the quota is hit. Last I heard $25 each. With the price of meat that is a great source of protein for someone struggling to feed their family. Their natural predators aren't very common here. If they weren't hunted too many of them would be road kill in this heavily wooded area, the damn things do not look both ways before crossing the street. I am not going to shoot Bambi, I get my meat from the supermarket, but if hunters are killing to eat, I don't see any difference.
Old 09-04-2022, 06:57 PM   #112
ElKabong

Quote:
Yes most of our gangs are black. We don't share a border with Mexico but we do share one with you. Most of our illegal guns come from the United States. Yes you have more people than we do but our biggest city, Toronto, where I live would be the 3rd largest city by population in the United States yet we don't nearly have the amount of gun violence than top 100 cities in your country. We would rank about 80. Throw in London, Berlin and Paris which also have larger populations than every city in the U.S except for 2 where there are strict gun laws it's obvious the problem is too many guns
Just saw where 2 guys in Saskatchewan stabbed 10 people to death, many others badly injured.

So you want to eliminate knives? Good luck applying butter at the breakfast table...

With all due respect, outlawing firearms would make no difference in crime stats

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.9ne...6-ceb1ef23f125
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 09-04-2022 at 07:04 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2022, 11:16 PM   #113
ElKabong

Quote:
You said you're not blaming blacks but your entire post is about blaming blacks

According to the FBI Blacks committed 51.3% of the murders 45.7% whites and 3% others. I don't know where you get your information from but it's wrong .
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Statistics also show that you are a lot more likely to get killed by your own race than another.
Black males make up only 6% of the population, but are responsible for 51% of the murders here.

Maybe the picture is coming into focus a bit for you
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 06:54 AM   #114
Poindexter

Quote:
I would say the county I live has areas of poverty, but it is rural poverty which does not seem to bring crime. Most of the people are clean, they keep the yard mowed, haul out their trash, etc. The poverty is apparent with the size of the dwellings compared to vehicles that look in running condition in the driveway.

You can get deer tag, after deer tag, till the quota is hit. Last I heard $25 each. With the price of meat that is a great source of protein for someone struggling to feed their family. Their natural predators aren't very common here. If they weren't hunted too many of them would be road kill in this heavily wooded area, the damn things do not look both ways before crossing the street. I am not going to shoot Bambi, I get my meat from the supermarket, but if hunters are killing to eat, I don't see any difference.
Long as Bambi is okay, it is all good. Seriously, not a subject I know anything about. If people are being fed off of the hunts than I already posted I deem it acceptable. I cannot argue with your last sentence. It still bothers me. It bothers me when a horse breaks down in a race and has to be euthanized or when some famous dope trainer kill a dozen or so horses with his illegal drugs. I still bet horses. Lot's of shit bothers me but as I grow older I realize that I can't do a whole lot to change this cesspool of a world we live in, I just have to tolerate it the best I can. Meanwhile while I worry about Bambi our government and other governments are going to market the crap out of these new Boosters if not bring back mandates and I can only fathom what might happen down the road to a whole lot of unsuspecting innocent folks.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 07:01 AM   #115
Poindexter

Sorry, I forgot to mention the pos trainers/owners whichever the case may be that let their old and broken down horses get sold to slaughter houses. They clearly needed to be in my last post.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2022, 01:02 PM   #116
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Sorry, I forgot to mention the pos trainers/owners whichever the case may be that let their old and broken down horses get sold to slaughter houses. They clearly needed to be in my last post.

I find that baffling, but there are some people that have zero feelings for animals. There was this guy who was woke among other things about a dozen years ago right before I left California. He found I lived close by and asked if
he could come to my shop and trade some labor for some training as he is struggling to learn the machine shop equipment he bought. He was a part time psychology professor who was getting phased out (he was half crazy)
and wanted to make some products he had ideas for and sell them.

He shows up one morning while I am passing out carrots to the horses in the pasture behind my shop. I told him to stand back as the smallest one in the bunch is very aggressive, an old white mare.

She bites the other horses and will go after the bag in my hand. So I start telling him their different personalities and that a couple won't fight the mob at the fence and wait for me to toss them carrots.

This guy goes on a rant about horses being soulless beasts that are just put on Earth to be used by humans. You are acting like they are almost human and should be kept as pets.

Here is the kicker, I go over to his house, more like ranch to wire a machine for him he had wired incorrectly. 10 acres of fruit trees, a huge shed row, jumping ring, a couple good sized corrals. At the time this is probably a $6 million dollar property where it is located. He also has a pair of new one ton
trucks and a couple nice looking horse trailers. I bet what he earns part time teaching at a community college barely even fuels the vehicles and pays utilities.

His wife is the breadwinner, training and breeding show horses for wealthy clients. Horses that he hates! Maybe his wife told him she will buy him a new truck if he mucks the stalls.