Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 08-26-2022, 10:20 AM   #16
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wasn't it YOU MORONS who were wrong? Every time one of you idiots posted about NYRA doing this or NYRA doing that, it's actually the STATE STEWARD who does it...NYRA has nothing to do with it

ANDY S. HAS pointed this out to you clowns MULTIPLE TIMES on here over the years, but you still keep playing the full smooth-brain card...and then you double-down and start posting how you had no idea one steward (not the NYRA steward, mind you) has so much power.

One really has to laugh at the stupidity on display from people calling Andy (aka TLG) names.
There's one moron and one clown in this statement and it's you. Glad you saw the bat signal from TLG so quickly.

Andy should know this stuff before he criticizes others and he didn't in both cases. If you don't know that's OK but don't criticize other people for pointing out that there was something wrong with the surface and in the Stewards room.

Pretty basic.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 10:21 AM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
There's one moron and one clown in this statement and it's you. Glad you saw the bat signal from TLG so quickly.

Andy should know this stuff before he criticizes others and he didn't in both cases. If you don't know that's OK but don't criticize other people for pointing out that there was something wrong with the surface and in the Stewards room.

Pretty basic.
I read the thread and made my comment.

Deal with it...or don't...I don't care
Old 08-26-2022, 10:23 AM   #18
Andy Asaro

Quote:
I read the thread and made my comment.

Deal with it...or don't...I don't care
It's pretty obvious you don't care. It's not a matter of dealing with it it's a matter of laughing at it.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:31 AM   #19
Sheffwed

The problem

The problem with TLG is the unnecessary hostility towards everyone and everything in his path, with no real justification

Then again NYRA doesn't act on anything until things start falling apart, so par for the course on that front

Like the ridiculously deep surface the first part of the meet, maybe TLG should have his glasses prescription checked?

He's sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but always right in his mind, and everyone else is the a**hole, really good look NYRA

Annoying at best for the customers, especially novices who this must be a turnoff for especially when they come for a bucolic setting

What's the message? "Hey, you too can be an angry old man if you decide to consider horse racing as a hobby"

Meanwhile, much of the best talent is in bright, nice, rising young women - can't wait for 9 months of Aqueduct and old men fighting with each other for no good reason over races that aren't that interesting

A pairing of Anthony and a young, nice talented woman as leads would make so much more sense, could that not be more clear?

Last edited by Sheffwed; 08-26-2022 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added last sentence
Sheffwed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 10:32 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's pretty obvious the only thing you care about is getting your name in lights as much as possible.

And as for the other two or three idiots in this thread, all they care about is taking repeated dumps on the "2nd ave. deli"
Old 08-26-2022, 10:34 AM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheffwed View Post
The problem with TLG is the unnecessary hostility towards everyone and everything in his path, with no real justification

Then again NYRA doesn't act on anything until things start falling apart, so par for the course on that front

Like the ridiculously deep surface the first part of the meet, maybe TLG should have his glasses prescription checked?

He's sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but always right in his mind, and everyone else is the a**hole, really good look NYRA

Annoying at best for the customers, especially novices who this must be a turnoff for especially when they come for a bucolic setting

What's the message? "Hey, you too can be an angry old man if you decide to consider horse racing as a hobby"

Meanwhile, much of the best talent is in bright, nice, rising young women - can't wait for 9 months of Aqueduct and old men fighting with each other for no good reason over races that aren't that interesting

A pairing of Anthony and a young, nice talented woman as leads would make so much more sense, could that not be more clear?
How come when people are banned from here, they never just go away?

I mean, they try, I get it. They go to other forums (the few that still exist), but they always have to come back here under a new name.

Why is that? Is it because this place still gets more then 3 posts a day, which is kind of a record for horse racing forums in 2022?

Asking for a friend.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:35 AM   #22
Andy Asaro

Quote:
It's pretty obvious the only thing you care about is getting your name in lights as much as possible.

And as for the other two or three idiots in this thread, all they care about is taking repeated dumps on the "2nd ave. deli"
Old 08-26-2022, 10:35 AM   #23
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notasanonymousaninternettrollashethinks View Post

Dan, your act is so tired.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 10:35 AM   #24
Sheffwed

What are you talking about?

My name isn't Dan, and I've never been banned from here

What is wrong with you?

NYRA should give you your own spot to give your picks, maybe converse with the crowd, rather than having you talk to anyone on set

Spare us please
Sheffwed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 10:47 AM   #25
Big K

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmassbob View Post
100% accurate. Not to mention he has been *crickets* about Chad Browns case. He chimes in about anything to do with NYRA and Saratoga but a avoids the Chad Brown thread. No cojones !
Brown is innocent until proven guilty. Why should Andy Serling comment on the case? Too many of you guys are ready to hang people before you know all the facts of a case.
Big K is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 10:49 AM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why should he comment?

Because TWITTER demands answers!
Old 08-26-2022, 11:34 AM   #27
ubercapper

Quote:

ANDY S. HAS pointed this out to you clowns MULTIPLE TIMES on here over the years, but you still keep playing the full smooth-brain card...and then you double-down and start posting how you had no idea one steward (not the NYRA steward, mind you) has so much power.
Just like from time to time people claim they had no idea in Florida only the two association stewards are permitted to determine disqualifications and riding infractions, and that the steward who works for the state by law is not allowed to vote on DQs or suspensions.

Many will think this is new although it's been the status quo for years.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 12:10 PM   #28
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big K View Post
Brown is innocent until proven guilty. Why should Andy Serling comment on the case? Too many of you guys are ready to hang people before you know all the facts of a case.
I agree 100% that TLG shouldn't comment on it. But not everyone sees it that way

Old 08-26-2022, 12:57 PM   #29
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheffwed View Post
The problem with TLG is the unnecessary hostility towards everyone and everything in his path.

Maybe if she showed her t*ts the show would get these numbers. Over a 1000 livestreaming Andys show , noon on a Friday. Today. Travers tomorrow might be 5000.

Across all platforms, it's big. I see it around 3000 on weekends.

Horse Racing has a circus 🎪 underbelly. Andy's a character in the circus. I don't take him personally because hes nobody to me. He's a circus act.

He puts on the best shows though. His shows at the parting glass, standing room only, people on the sidewalks can't get in. His Siros shows we're also SRO.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:57 PM   #30
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
You don't actually know about my personal relationships just because you worship me on TV.
Even if he (or ANYONE of us) was or IS friends with someone who does something wrong or is accused of doing something wrong, we're not much of a friend if we don't stand by them during the rough times. We DON'T have to condone any bad behavior our friends may have engaged in. We also DON'T have to speak out publicly against them. (Sometimes public silence in these situations can tell you all you need to know.) If we DO have critical comments to make to our friend, it's best to do that face-to-face, one-on-one. And then be there to support them as they either defend themselves for being right, or amend themselves for being wrong. That's what I've tried to do as a friend, and thankfully, that is also what friends of mine have done for me.
BarchCapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply